Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo) Reviews

78 | Lithia, FL

78 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)

Joann · Married on 12/27/2014

Southern Hospitality provided the hospitality help for my daughter's beach reception. Vickie was outstanding! From the moment she arrived she quickly and efficiently completed all the necessary tasks. She allowed us to sit back and enjoy the reception and not have to worry about the little details.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

We hired a bartender for our Backyard Wedding. She was on time, friendly, professional, and affordable. We were very happy with the service.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Noelle · Married on 10/05/2014

I booked Southern Hospitality as wait staff for my wedding. I used a restaurant for the food but needed a third party company to provide the servers during dinner. I found it very difficult to find a company in the Tampa Bay area that would provide servers but wasn't a traditional catering company. I was so delighted when I found Southern Hospitality! They were exactly what I was looking for!
    I worked with Christine for several months to get all of the details in order. She was always very courteous and professional. The night of the wedding was wonderful. The servers all looked great and were very attentive to my guests. Christine and the staff did everything from helping to setup the tables before guests arrived, to serving cocktails and appetizers, then serving dinner, ensuring drinks were always filled, cutting the cake, cleaning up, they really did it all! They handled everything with such a level of professionalism and efficiency, I didn't worry about a thing all night. I was so grateful for the outstanding service! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 01/22/2015

The bartenders were great and the price also , my guest were satisfied .i would work with them again .

Sent on 08/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

It is evident that Southern Hospitality Event Services has extensive experience providing service for cocktail hours and receptions. Staff are able to confidently recommend and accommodate a variety of drink and meal serving options. They even stayed over to finish dishes.

Sent on 07/23/2014

M · Married on 07/12/2014

The ease of communication from the very beginning gave me a sense of trust without yet having met anyone. Christine worked around my budget to provide enough staff to cover the hours requested. Southern Hospitality's punctuality in picking up the food, transporting it to the venue, setting up, serving, and cleaning up, made things run smoothly. Their staff was very professional and very likeable :) Thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Debbie · event on 04/11/2014

I have used Southern Hospitality several times and they are always there on time and go the extra mile to make everything run smooth. I highly recommend their services and I will be using them for my next event!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Southern Hospitality did a wonderful job! They were professional, responsive, and very friendly. They were also very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for bar service for any even in the Tampa area!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Carol · Married on 03/22/2014

Great staff very professional. There servers/bartenders are very knowledgeable and hard workers they all provided above average services.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Alicia · Married on 02/01/2014

We hired a bartender from Southern Hospitality for our wedding at the South Florida Museum and she was wonderful. I think our ceremony ended a little sooner than expected and the cocktail hour started earlier than thought and the bartender jumped right into action as soon as she arrived. Friendly and completely professional. I was relieved that we could find such excellent service at such a wonderful price. Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2014

patricia · event on 02/01/2014

Christine and her staff were excellent!! My guest were so happy with the personal attention that was given to them. Matt, Lucille and Christine went above and beyond for our celebration. We would definetly recommend this company. I look forward to another eventso I can use them again!! Thank you, Southern Hospitality!!!

Sent on 02/11/2014

The service was wonderful and the servers really held the party together.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Livan · event on 11/09/2013

They worked very hard, everything was left clean,we are very happy with their service.thank you guys

Sent on 11/23/2013
  • User3693718 · event on 10/26/2013

We hired Southern Hospitality to provide a bartender for our Halloween block party. The bartender arrived on time, professionally dressed, and did a wonderful job all the way through the end of the party. She cleaned up after herself, and her service was the hit of the party. Very excellent work.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Dahlia · event on 10/26/2013

Nothing negative to say about this company! From beginning to end they are nothing but professional, accommodating and really nice people!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

I needed two bartenders for my wedding and these two bartenders were great! My wedding was a beer inspired wedding. I needed responsible bartenders. They always made sure I was happy and my hay and was happy. Try kept track of what they were pouring and who they were pouring for. They were not scared to cut people off. Thank god becausey officient was dancing with his short off by the end of the night.

Christina the owner was also very easy to work with. Easy to contact and quick to respond. We used paypal to pay and it was great! Thank you guys!

Sent on 02/03/2014

The servers and bartender were great. They handled it all. We received so many compliments about their service. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Thank you ladies for helping make our day so special!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

sierra · Married on 03/02/2013

Christine and her staff was amazing! They helped with providing 2 bartenders and 3 servers during the reception and provided great service to my guests. Christine was always very responsive and handled all the coordinating with the caterer and wedding coordinating. She has a great "can do" attitude and will do anything to help make your event a success. I found her on craigslist and her prices are very reasonable and affordable.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Kyra · Married on 10/24/2015

Very happy with service I received.

Sent on 10/29/2015

David was the bartender for my daughters wedding. He was awesome interacting with the guest. Everyone was ravening about his drinks. He was pleasant and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him and Southern Hospitality to family and friends. They made that part of my wedding day worry free. Thank you all for all of your help.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Karlye · Married on 04/13/2013

Southern Hospitality was an absolute godsend! I needed flexibility and value for a rather casual wedding during which I didn't want to have to worry about serving, but I couldn't stand the idea of paying $2,000+ for a catering package. The staff were on-time, efficient, cleaned up when we were finished with dinner and drinks, and even picked up the food that we ordered for the occasion on their way to the house. I highly recommend Southern Hospitality and will use them again for my next event in the Bay area.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

I was so thankful to have Southern Hospitality servers for our wedding. They took care of things such as setting up/overseeing Coacktail Hour, drink refills, setting up/attending to the buffet, and cleanup. Their services made the entire reception run so much smoother than it would have (especially having cleanup taken care of and done professionally). Overall very pleased.

However, I was quite disappointed that two of our servers approached me towards the end of the evening asking for a tip. The reason it upset me, is because when I made payment to Christine, I had her add an additional amount to my total amount due, to go to the servers for gratuity. The amount that I added made for just under a 20% tip each for all 3 servers. Prior to her charging my card, I made sure to ask that the servers would be aware that I had already tipped, so they are not feeling neglected the day-of since they would not be receiving a cash tip from me. Christine assured me that the servers would know and would not expect cash the day-of. Apparently, that didn't happen. When the ladies approached me the night of, I explained that I had tipped them with my overall payment, and let them know to speak with Christine if they had not been told this.
    Monday after the wedding, Christine called me. My husband answered the phone, and when he told me who it was, I had him tell her I'd call her back. I was pretty surprised a vendor was calling me the Monday after the wedding. Most couples (us included) are enjoying their honeymoon the week after the wedding, so I was a little annoyed to be disturbed at such a time. I forgot to call her back for quite a while, so I'm not sure if she had called me that day to resolve the situation, or let me know it was already taken care of. The servers did get their tip, they just weren't aware of it the night of. I just wished the situation had been handled differently.
    Aside from those minor things, we are very happy with the services we received.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)'s reply:

Thank you very much for the review. Our goal is absolutely to provide you with exceptional, 5 star service. We appreciate all your feedback and will definitely put new systems in place to make sure we do not call the bride and groom on their honeymoon and the servers will be aware of their tip that was provided in the payment before they provide Southern Hospitality services. Thank you again! While implementing the said changes we know we will provide 5 star service for you next time! Congratulations to you and your new groom! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Jennifer · event on 01/17/2015

I am so glad that we hired Southern Hospitality! They were responsive and friendly from the begining. During the party i had several people tell me how great the bartender was. If i ever need a bartender again there is no hesitation that i would hire Southern Hospitality.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Julie · Married on 11/22/2014

Super professional! They were great. Used the bartending services for our wedding. super affordable! Such great service too.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Timothy · Married on 10/22/2016

Book these vendors!

The team did a great job and great value for the money!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)'s reply:

Thank you for the review Timothy! We appreciate your business! Our mission is to provide you with our signature 5 star service :) Please let us know what we can put into place to make absolute certain, next time, we provide you with 5 star service. Thank you again!! It was our pleasure to provide SoHo service for you and your guests. We look forward to do it again in the future. Congratulations to you and your new bride! :)