Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

75 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)

Clean Up (5)
Set Up (5)
Server(s) (3)
Bartender(s) (3)
Cake Cutting (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Open Bar (1)

The service was impeccable, I definitely will be using this company again. Everything was perfect

Profile Picture Jasmine , 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Southern hospitality made the process of finding a bartender easy and stress-free. They are helpful, efficient, and knowlegable. And the price? So affordable. I will definitely recommend soho to all of my friends and keep them in mind for any future events!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We didn't have a wedding planner and we had no experience putting together a wedding. All we had was a lot of loving friends willing to help and everyone did a great job. But we all agreed that we could not have done this without the girls at Southern Hospitality!

Profile Picture Loida, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pat and her crew were very attentive, went above and beyond. Most of all they took very good care of everyone, put us all at ease in managing the crowd. Definitely go with southern hospitality with all my future events.

Profile Picture Jay, 11/17/17, 1 Review
2.0

Addendum to original review: After speaking to the owner, Christine, we were able to come to an agreement. She did feel sympathy for the situation and did respond to my request to speak to her almost immediately, which was the following business day. While she did handle the situation very professionally, I am still overall upset that a day that took so much planning and consideration was hinder by factors that were ultimately in the server's control. My issue isn't so much with the owner, or the business as a whole, but more with the employees that were sent to assist on my wedding day.
I went with SoHo because of all the good reviews, but it was a mistake. Long story short, the bartender and server arrived late, the bartender didn’t arrive with any tools, ALL of our liquor was opened, even the bottles that weren’t use to make drinks, and the server left the food out all night. I spent a total of 45 minutes going over what the expectations were for myself and the server/bartender, as well as a complete rundown of the schedule, what needed to be done, and where. When the time came, the only reason it worked as smooth as it did (and there will still bumps) was that my sister, who has 20 years in the food and beverage industry, was assisting. She was a guest and shouldn’t have been responsible for making sure the people my fiancé and I hired did their job. I am very displeased that we spent so much money and received sup par service. On top of everything, the bartender and service made no attempt to introduce themselves or find me or my fiancé before the party began. I would highly recommend stearing clear of this company.

Profile Picture Chantelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nicole,Ashley,Alicia. They did wonderful job. Drinks filled all night. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up

I came upon Southern Hospitality at the last minute and OMG did they come through. Everyone was super happy with the drinks. The cost was extremely reasonable. And somehow they managed to find ice in the time of a hurricane. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar

Love these girls Nicole and ashley are awesome will def use again! Wonderful eveningl

Profile Picture KATHLEEN, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What a fantastic group of professionals. All three ladies went above and beyond. Absolutely would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Brien, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Southern hospitality charged us a fair price and gave us exceptional service. They were very professional. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing a bartender.

Profile Picture Rafael, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rehearsal dinner party service was excellent. Took care of more much more than asked for...perfect team!! Would definitely recommend their services ❣️

Profile Picture Karen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great staff, very friendly and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Shanna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Southern Hospitality to serve food we picked up from a restaurant for an outdoor wedding at a house. The two servers were great, they heated the food to the correct temperature and put it out at the correct time. All of the food and drink service went smoothly without any supervision from the family (we did have a wedding planner). The owner was very prompt in contacting me after I sent her an e-mail; I received her call within 30 minutes. A few days before the wedding the owner called again to ask about the details. She brought up issues we had not thought of so we were prepared with extra items. I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Judy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Southern Hospitality was great! We hired them to serve food from a local restaurant. They set up our tables as asked and we're so pleasant and attentive. Thank you!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I was extremely pleased with the waitress and the services they provided!!!
Also all the prep work that was provided prior to my wedding!!!

Thanks I will definitely use y’all again!

Profile Picture Talisha, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Truly professional, friendly service.

Profile Picture DAVID, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

WE hired a server for a house party from Southern Hospitality and could not be happier. Her name is Nicole Owens, and she was prompt, professional, and very motivated. We discussed what we would like and she took her job to next level. It was a very relaxed group and she was assisting with every guest and any chore that was required. She was a joy to have and allowed us to enjoy the party. Thank you for your services.
Wayne Martiak

Profile Picture Wayne, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Once again the girls were outstanding. Thank you

Profile Picture Renay, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Very professional!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

I loved my server for my event. She did everything to make me feel confident that I could relax and enjoy my company. I am so glad I used this service. Additionally, representatives from Southern Hospitality called me to make sure they understood my needs and my vision for my occasion. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Monique , 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Very professional. Good Value.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 11/19/16, 1 Review
4.7

Book these vendors!

The team did a great job and great value for the money!

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s)

Liz was great! She showed up right on time and took right over! We didn't have to worry about anything, and she was amazing with our clients! We would highly recommend Southern Hospitality to anyone looking for great service. Christine was great in getting us everything we needed as well. We will definitely be doing business in the future.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

You should absolutely not hesitate! You will not be disappointed.

Christine was always so polite and extremely helpful. This was my first time doing this and she very willingly and patiently held my hand and walked me through it.

The staff member she sent to my home was nothing less than phenomenal! She went above and beyond - and was always smiling and very friendly. She literally did not stop from the moment she entered my home to the time she sat in her car to depart.

I was extremely happy with this service and will not hesitate to use it again in the future.

Profile Picture User7037699, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Nicole, Ashley, Alicia, and Brittany
Helped ud cleaned and packed everything in the dishwasher and took out all the trash. Will use them again

Profile Picture Jen, 7/9/16, 1 Review