Southern Fresh Florals Reviews

23 Reviews for Southern Fresh Florals

• Silvia

silvia williamson · Married on 06/04/2019

Perfect Wedding Florals!

Casey is a true professional...very creative and imaginative!
    She went above and beyond to make sure our daughter's wedding day was magical.
    Would highly recommend for the Perfect Wedding Florals!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Perreras · Married on 05/11/2019

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!!

I am so happy that I hired Southern Fresh Florals for my wedding!!! Casey was so awesome to work with and really brought my ideas to light. She was so creative and made the venue look so elegant. She made sure she really understood my theme and ideas that catered to my budget. The arrangements were breathtaking and more than I could of ever asked for.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Teresa Adkins · Married on 04/20/2019

Gorgeous Wedding!

Casey was highly recommended to me by a friend and she did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding! The guests commented on how beautiful everything was. She was amazing to work with and her attention to detail was excellent. I very rarely write reviews, but I felt she deserved a very high recommendation! Thank you Casey for a gorgeous wedding!! Teresa A.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing designs

Casey did the flowers for my wedding at Sanibel Harbour. She also created the beautiful floral arch for our ceremony! All flowers were gorgeous! Casey was always professional and really listened to my vision!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Don Williamson · Married on 04/06/2019

Father of bride

Casey is first class. She did a superb job of flowers and decor at my daughters wedding. Would never use any one else

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers

We are super happy with how our wedding flowers came out. Every little detail was made to perfection! I especially adored my bouquet and would recommend anyone to Casey!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alyssa Smith · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

Everything turned out beautiful! Casey was so easy to work with and everything came out even better than I had envisioned. I got compliments all night on how beautiful everything looked. They had to rearrange some things because rain caused our outside ceremony to be moved inside and they were flexible and worked easily with my wedding venue.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Misty · Married on 08/18/2018

Casey was extremely creative and got our vision right after our first meeting. My bouquet was everything! It actually exceeded what I was expecting and I asked for modern glam and princess like. All of our floral arrangements and tables rocked and the prices were awesome.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Allie · Married on 08/10/2018

All I can say is WOW!!!! Casey is simply amazing and so talented!!! My bouquets were beyond perfection and our centerpieces were stunning!!!

She took everything I asked for and all the inspiration photos and made it not only a reality but a dream come true!!!!

She also went above and beyond and added extra touches while she was setting up to complete the look! I cannot thank her enough for all her hard work and amazing skill!

Everything was simply beautiful and everything I could have asked for!

Southern Fresh Florals is the best and will make your wedding day remarkable!!!!!

Thank you for everything!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful, from my centerpieces to my aisle decorations everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Philip · Married on 06/02/2018

We are beyond satisfied with the work Casey did for our wedding on June 2nd!
    All the flowers and colors were exactly what we wanted! Casey did an amazing job designing flower arrangements, centerpieces, flower girl crowns, bouquets and boutonnières. We had only but great comments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Casey for taking the time to go the extra mile to make our day extra special. We will definitely have you in mind for future events!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Eyrich

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Casey was such a pleasure to work with. She was full of great ideas. I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about the flowers and other decor at our wedding on May 12, 2018. She met with me in person twice, even did a mock set-up for me in the beginning to give me some ideas of what I may want for table centerpieces. She was very responsive through e-mail, exchanging pictures and ideas. I showed her one picture of what I wanted the colors/flowers to be for the bride and bridesmaid bouquets and she matched it perfectly and then expanded on that for all of the other decor. Also super affordable compared to three other florists in the area that I spoke with prior to hiring this company. I can't wait for the pictures to come back so I can share them with everyone, but for now check out their instagram page and you will see how amazing their work is. I am so beyond thrilled with everything about this company and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Nisha · Married on 04/22/2018

Casey is absolutely amazing. From the table decor to the bouquets, she exceeded my expectations. I was having such a stressful day then I saw my bridal bouquet and it brightened my day. Everything was amazing

Sent on 04/24/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

Casey is THE. BEST. EVER. Seriously! I wish I could live forever surrounded by her beautiful arrangements! I planned my Florida destination wedding from Seattle, WA, but from the first time I spoke with her I knew I was in the right hands. I shared some of my inspiration photos with Casey and she immediately got my look, making suggestions that were better than I could have imagined! When I saw the decor for the first time on my wedding day I was floored. It was amazing! Like better than I could have ever dreamed amazing! My bouquet was to die for, and the arch she did for the ceremony was a total show stopper. I have the most beautiful wedding photos because of Casey's beautiful work! Do not hesitate for one second in hiring Casey. Her craftsmanship, attention to detail and eye for design will be the best money you ever spent on your wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2018

sasha · Married on 02/10/2018

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin. Casey is absolutely amazing!! I met with 6 different florist for my wedding and Casey was not only the most reasonable (more than half the cost than the others) but she really picked my brain and created exactly what I envisioned! I have a difficult time describing what I’m wanting, even with pictures because there were some pictures that still didn’t capture what I wanted, but Casey did! From the bouquets, to our center pieces, all the way down to the aisle decor, she nailed every little detail. If you’re looking for a florist, I highly recommend her! Thank you so much again, Casey!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Shelby · Married on 12/02/2017

Casey did an AMAZING job! She truely made a wow effect with her expertise in flowers and pulling together awesom e combinations of flowers would never have thought of! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2017

I could not have better things to say about Casey! She is absolutely incredible. She came all the way from the Cape to decorate our wedding in downtown Naples! All our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, lanterns, our arch and all the extra little touches were impeccable. We had quite a few hiccups that day and she took them in stride. I cant thank her enough! Casey, you're the best!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Maria · Married on 09/17/2017

Hurricane Irma hit SWFL one week before our wedding and even though it was tough to get fresh flowers in a town that had minimal electricity, Casey did an AMAZING job with our flowers! Her flexibility, willingness to provide and commitment to our wedding was ABOVE AND BEYOND anything we have ever seen! I HIGHLY recommend Southern Fresh Florals to anyone! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2017

I used Southern Fresh Florals for several events now. The floral designs exceeds my expectations every.single.time. Absolutely stunning. Also, it is always a pleasure to work with Casey. Her attention to detail and customer service is top notch. I highly recommend this vendor to any bride looking to use fresh florals.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

It was such a smooth and pleasant experience using Southern Fresh Florals for my event! Amazing quality, gorgeous arrangements & easy planning! Casey (the owner) was amazing to work with, very knowledgeable, professional & creative! She definitely was able to bring my vision to life! Will definitely be referring S.F.F & working with her in the future!

Sent on 07/02/2017

SueAnna · Married on 03/05/2017

As a indecisive bride, I asked Casey to choose the flowers for my wedding party and reception. Our wedding was held on Captiva Island. The choices of flowers and colors were gorgouse!!! They were just as beautiful in our wedding photos. I can't thank Casey and her staff enough!!!! SueAnna Williams

Sent on 07/08/2017

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

Southern Fresh Florals did an amazing job. I was in LOVE with my bouquet. The flowers were even prettier than I could've ever expected. Our theme was rustic romance. I gave them a few pictures of inspiration & Casey nailed it. Her team came up with such creative ideas & gave me names of other vendors to use. The planning process was so simple. Thank you Southern Fresh Florals!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2018

Casey created the bouquets of my dreams. I wanted a bunch of different, and quite pricey, flowers for my bouquet and my girls bouquets and she was able to bring my vision to life. Although the types of flowers I chose were on the premium side, they were much more affordable as opposed to if I had gotten them elsewhere. I wanted a more affordable option for my centerpieces and she was able to recommend some ideas and help us create a plan since we were picking up everything the day before the wedding. Choosing Southern Fresh Florals was an easy decision and I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/09/2018