Southern Elegance Limousine Reviews

63 | Orlando, FL

63 Reviews for Southern Elegance Limousine

1 User photo

Southern Elegance was professional and perfect! They arrived early and everything went smoothly. After the ceremony, they provided a red carpet and a "just married" sign to make us feel special! We got to enjoy the complimentary champagne on the limo ride from the ceremony to reception. I have heard horror stories about limo companies and this was perfect! Ask for Miguel and he will help you :)

Sent on 01/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

I would recommend Miguel's service to anyone, especially someone that is using it for their wedding. He was clearly familiar with the wedding logistics, and was helpful in every aspect. He worked well with our wedding coordinator, thus to not cause any additional stress on the big day. We were provided complimentary champagne which is always an excellent touch! He was the definition of professionalism, and we couldn't have asked any more of him.

Sent on 04/14/2016

We used southern elegance for our wedding and everything was great. The limo was prompt and very clean. There was an aux cord for us to use in the back so we had fun dancing and singing on our way to the reception. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Kim · Married on 03/05/2016

Miguel was great to work with. He was professional and quick to respond to my emails and phone calls. We booked two limos and they were punctual the day of my son's wedding which took away the stress of worrying if we would be late. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is considering using them.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Kristen · Married on 02/27/2016

For our wedding we used this company for our transportation services. We had a stretch limo for the bridal party, shuttle bus for guests, and a classic getaway car. Miguel was very professional and easy to work with. He responded promptly to emails and contracts were very detailed. All transportation was early or on time and the vehicles were clean and in good condition. I would highly recommend this company and hope to use their services for future events.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Southern Elegance Limousine's reply:

Miguel was prompt and great with communicating both before and during the event. The limo was clean and everything we hoped for. At one point during the night I had a small, valuable item fall out of my purse into the limo without realizing. Miguel contacted me the next day and went out of his way to return the item. I'm beyond grateful for his honesty and willingness to go above and beyond. I would highly recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Southern Elegance Limousine's reply:

• Shannyn

Shannyn · Married on 02/13/2016

Miguel was wonderful - great communication before the wedding for booking purposes. He arrived on time, with everything rolled out as promised. The limo was beautiful and transportation was seamless. I was worried right when I was getting into the limo, because I had forgotten his payment inside the venue (the contract stated the balance was to be paid in cash on the day of), but Miguel told me not to worry and that if I wanted, they could just charge the credit card on file. I really appreciated this. Plus, you cannot beat their cost - much cheaper than everyone else I looked into. Very happy I went with Southern Elegance Limousine and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Annette · Married on 01/30/2016

Brilliant service from Miguel

Sent on 03/08/2016

khalil · Married on 01/23/2016

Best service ever. on time and great ride me and my wife were very comfortable with the limo we got. Very recommended. Miguel is great to deal with.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Lily · Married on 12/19/2015

Miguel from Southern Elegance Limousine did a wonderful job the day of our wedding. He was early, detailed and extremely professional. The car was beautiful and the service was outstanding. I would recommend his company to any bride/groom to be!

Sent on 03/08/2016

chelsea · Married on 12/12/2015

They got right back to me regarding availability and with a quote. The day of the wedding they arrived on time and the limo was in excellent condition. The driver was very friendly and we would use them again for other events.

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • W

Wayne and Sue · Married on 11/08/2015

Hello Miguel,
    I wanted to take a moment to send you our thanks for an excellent experience with our wedding transfer. The driver was EXCELLENT! He helped in ways we didn't expect: the red carpet, his costume, the attentive and professional welcome he provided when we emerged from the venue, and even helping with the left overs we packed into the trunk! He was extraordinarily pleasant and helpful and we want to pass along our sincere and heartfelt thanks.
    We are thoroughly satisfied clients!
    All the best,
    Wayne Gagne

Sent on 11/30/2015

Shanen · Married on 11/13/2014

Miguel is very organized and answered all of my questions in a timely manner!
    His contracts are detailed and clearly outlined, I was extremely impressed.

We used his services 2 times on the day of my wedding and both times they were early, well dressed, polite and just a delight to work with.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Leslie · Married on 11/09/2014

Perfect limo. On time. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2014

Very punctual on time , which is I think is the most important thing for a limo company! Limo was clean and even had a red carpet!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Miguel and Southern Elegance were quite wonderful. Miguel is very responsive, and accommodated our last minute changes without any hesitation. Even on the wedding day when things got really out of the timeline, they rolled with it no problem. Very professional, we had a red carpet entrance to the car with champagne waiting! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Heather · Married on 04/12/2014

I can't say enough about how easy it was to work with Southern Elegance. Miguel was incredibly helpful and responsive. It was such a relief to be able to stay with one company and get three different kinds of vehicles to service all of our transportation needs throughout the wedding weekend festivities.

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • I

Ilde · Married on 03/28/2014

Miguel was so great to work with! It was really easy getting everything scheduled with him and he was very flexible with our drop off location, not to mention affordable! The car we used was "Annie" the classic Lincoln and we used it for our getaway car. It went with our wedding theme perfectly and the details the car had were beautiful and leaving our wedding in the classic was a fun moment to remember. I am so glad that we booked the car with Southern elegance! It gave us the extra touch of detail we wanted:) Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2014

He did a great job!! He was there early and very patient and kind. The car was clean and did not smell like smoke or anything. I was extremely pleased with southern elegance limousine!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Lisa · event on: 03/15/2014

The Southern Elegance teams professionalism and service was exceptional! I will always recommend their services for all transportation needs because they know what it means to be "of great service to others". I greatly appreciate their service, attention to detail and professionalism.

Lisa

Sent on 04/15/2014

Miguel was very professional and courteous. He showed up early for the first pickup, which was really nice. We had the white Lincoln stretch, and I did notice some of the interior trim needed some replacing, but besides that the vehicle was in very good condition. All in all it was a great experience and would definitely recommend! Thanks, Miguel.

Sent on 04/11/2014
  • User3319752 · 2+ years ago

It was a great company to work with I am glad I used their services

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kathryn · Married on 02/01/2014

Southern Elegance was very friendly and professional. The price was right and we enjoyed our experience.

Sent on 04/15/2014
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 12/21/2013

Wow what a surprise. I did not know that my daughter had arranged for an old classic car to pick us up after the reception to ride around town. It was wonderful because when we were married 50 yrs ago, we left the church in a car like this, the only difference is this one had air conditioning and back then that was the "in car" I loved it. Our driver Miguel was very polite and made us feel comfortable. Thank you so much Miguel.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2012

Southern Elegance Limo was great! Miguel was very organized and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, all of our pick-ups and transfers were right on time and their Stretch Hummer was awesome! I would definitely recommend them in the future and thank their team for making our day effortless and fun!

Sent on 12/16/2012