Southern Cotton Photography Reviews

17 | Hazel Green, AL

17 Reviews for Southern Cotton Photography

Terry · Married on 09/22/2016

Sharon is as beautiful inside as she is outside, and her work reflects that beauty all around. She did the photos for my daughter's country wedding, and Sharon is the best! She blended right in with the wedding and the families, all the while maintaining a professionalism and knowledge above the rest in her field. If you're considering Sharon, trust me, you'll not find better quality at a fair price anywhere else. Thank you, Sharon.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

I shot with Sharon and my fiancé and I were very happy with our photos. Sharon is very easy to get in touch with and works well with your schedule and wants and needs. She is happy to accommodate. Will use her again for sure!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Georgia · Married on 06/12/2016

Southern Cotton Photography is FANTASTIC! They go above and beyond and respect their clients wishes to the tee! LOVE LOVE LOVE Southern Cotton!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Dona · Married on 10/03/2015

Sharon was by far the easiest most flexible photographer to work with. She bent over backwards to accommodate all our needs.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Haley · event on: 05/23/2015

Amazing photographer! Very talented. Highly recommended and will always use her.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Betina · Married on 05/22/2015

Sharon has been our family photographer for the last 3 Years and she photographed my daughter and her new husband Friday night at the wedding. She was extremely responsible, responsive, and professional. She is an amazing photographer and we will definitely use her many more times to photograph our family.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Amber · Married on 05/22/2015

Sharon was extremely wonderful and helpful. She kept me on track in the least stressful way. She was always so kind and loving to myself and the entire wedding party plus our families. To top off the amazing person she is, HER PICTURES. They are so beautiful and her work is flawless. My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better photographer. We love Southern Cotton Photography :)

Sent on 05/31/2015

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2015

I'm a huge fan of Sharon's work and can't wait for my daughter's wedding .

Krystle · event on: 12/07/2014

Always caring with every photo shoot she does for our family! She's the only photographer I will use;)

• Scott&Sarah

Sarah · event on: 11/02/2014

She did our engagement pictures which look awesome! I used a couple of them for invitations and I got so many compliments :) I can't wait to see what she does with my wedding day..

Sent on 01/21/2015

Allee · event on: 11/01/2014

The photos looked absolutely amazing!!!! And the photographer was ver very nice!!! She treated us like family!!! :)

Christie · event on: 10/30/2014

I found Sharon on Instagram. She's sweet, great with kids, and does excellent work. I will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sacha · event on: 10/10/2014

Our session with SDW was one of quality and professionalism. The photographer worked around our schedule and took extra time and care into getting the perfect shot. She was friendly and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Will definitely use them for any event in the future!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Hannah · event on: 10/04/2014

Sharron is great. She takes beautiful pictures and really knows how to direct for the most flattering poses.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Codee · event on: 05/15/2014

My family and I dicided to have family pictures taken. Well needless to say the pictures turned out really really good. We we're very pleased!! I would recommend to everyone that would like to have pictures taken and also awesome prices!! I didn't take long at all to receive our pictures either, which was really awesome!! 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

S · event on: 03/11/2014

I have used SDW Photography for multiple events and have always loved the results. The photographs we recieved exceeded all of our expectations. Sharon is very patient working with both children and groups. We have had our photos ready for viewing within days of the shoot and final products shortly after that.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

Sharon did a wonderful job shooting our engagement photos. We called her the day after getting engaged and met up with her within 48hrs for our photo shoot. We loved them so much that we used them as part of the decorations for our wedding reception! I also had the opportunity to have a mini bordiour shoot the morning of my wedding as a gift for my husband! We got up for a sunrise shoot out in the country. She had so many ideas and did a wonderful job coaching me to the best body posture for each image! I felt like the end results could have been photos from a magazine! I have never felt as beautiful a I did that day from this shoot through my wedding ceremony. I am looking forward to hopefully soon making a trip to AL and have another milestone in my life put into pictures by Sharon! She has such a passion for her work!