Southern Charm Venues Reviews

3 Reviews for Southern Charm Venues

• Jenna

Jenna Kate Rhoady · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Meeting/booking

We went for a visit and they were both was amazing! After seeing the venue it didn’t take long for us to book them! I can’t wait to watch our wedding unfold here ❤️

Sent on 07/02/2019

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

I got married on 9.22.18 and we could not have picked the more perfect venue! Everything about this barn was amazing. Terri the owner goes above and beyond for you. Such sweet caring people to work with. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over again it was perfect!! Our guests were amazed about this hidden gem!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience but very $$$

Had an amazing experience. Everyone at my wedding kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was. Couldn’t have asked for anything better as far as decor and scenery. The one big downside is it is extremely expensive for just renting the venue. And they charge you $500 to turn on the A/c if it was too warm. I kind of thought it was ridiculous to ask for more money after they are given about $8k per wedding so I opted out of that for mine. But other than the price the owners are so sweet and really take pride in what they do. It was most definitely the best day and everything went so smoothly with all of there help. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/17/2019