6 Reviews for Southern Charm Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
6 Southern Charm Photography Reviews

If you are in the New Orleans or Slidell area I would choose them. They were more than accommodating. We came from out of town just for pictures and were very nervous not having met in person. She did amazing we love our pictures! She even let us move our shoot up and hour for cooler weather last minute. Very good!

Profile Picture Tayler, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

She is amazing! Very easy going. She made my bridals and wedding day less stressful for me. I felt like I've known her for years!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa did an awesome job. She was very personable and flexible with our needs.

Profile Picture Marlena, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mrs Melissa was the best photographer I could ask for she took excellent pictures but on top of that she was more like family. She was very friendly with everyone and when we were getting ready she jumped right in and helped up set up and move things around without us even having to ask her. She is a wonderful lady. So glad she photographed my wedding for me.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa Was Very Professional. I Couldn't Have Imagined My Wedding Day Being Successful Without! Her Services Are Second To None!

Profile Picture Crystal , 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Melissa was amazing! She was courteous during the planning and hiring process. Once we decided to hire her services she was great in getting a scope of the kind of photos my husband and I wanted. On the actual day of the wedding she was perfectly on time and gave us more time than we had originally booked. My wedding was actually quite small in group size and Melissa actually ended up helping above and beyond her hired services, helping me with the dress and other details. She was a great photographer and it felt more like she was a friend there than anything else. She suggested great venues, she laughed along with us and we simply had an amazing stress free day. The photos delivered were spectacular and I would definitely book her again for just fun family photos or child photography if I'm in New Orleans again! I give her 6 stars!

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations