Southern Bride Reviews

Southern Bride 2
Southern Bride 3
Southern Bride 4

Hayden · Married on 05/16/2015

These ladies at southern bride are amazing! Not only do they find the style you want but they get you to try on other styles to make sure you find the perfect one! I was in there for two hours and not once did I feel rushed. They are all about the bride! I would definitely choose southern bride again and recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Very professional, friendly an personal!! Great Local Business!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Amber · Married on 03/21/2015

Took their time with me and made picking out a dress stress-free.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Chaselyn · Married on 01/03/2015

The ladies at Southern Bride made picking a wedding dress so very easy and non-stressful. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone in the market for a wedding or prom dress!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Great place ! I just recommended to another bride and she found her dress at Southern Bride today

Sent on 01/10/2015

Keri · Married on 10/11/2014

I found my dream wedding gown this past weekend at Southern Brides. The ladies there were excellent and so much fun to work with. They truly made me feel special and I high recommend Southern Brides to anyone! They have a great selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girls, tuxedo's etc. :)

Sent on 02/10/2014

Southern Bride was the best place for me to find a dress! They are so friendly and willing to help. Finding a wedding dress was one of the most important things- and SB allowed me to take my time to try different styles on! They also allowed me to stay in the dress I chose for quite a while so I could make sure I made the right decision. The staff is wonderful and I absolutely LOVE this place. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

carly · Married on 10/05/2014

Wonderful to work with. Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 12/28/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/13/2014

Wonderful customer service and prices are reasonable!!! The ladies here are so great and they made this experience so easy!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

jane · Married on 08/16/2014

I am the mother of the bride and from the moment we walked through the door of Southern Bride I knew we had made the right decision. The staff are gracious, knowledgable, and professional. Vicki Hendrix sat with my daughter to find out exactly what she was looking for and to also understand the tone set for the upcoming wedding. Several dresses were selected and yes we found the perfect dress! An appointment is needed but this gem of a store is worth the visit.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Southern Bride did an amazing job! They gave honest feedback and worked to find a dress that made me happy and looked beautiful. They knew what styles would be flattering to my body type and helped find a gorgeous dress in our price range. The staff is so sweet and were all very professional. We ordered my wedding gown and suits for the men. They worked with the guys who were all shapes and sizes and made sure everything fit well before the big day. My sister got married 14 years ago and got her dress from Southern Bride. I am so glad I did too!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Berenice · Married on 06/21/2014

I had a great experience, I found my wedding dress! Very friendly people. Everything was excellent!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Michele · Married on 05/24/2014

My sister recommended Southern Bride for my daughter. We are very pleased with every aspect of service that we received at Southern Bride. My daughter is very happy with the dress that was picked out by the sales associate Tracey. It is so beautiful. Thank you so much. One happy mom and one happy bride-to-be.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Kasey · Married on 06/22/2013

I really liked shopping at this cute bridal boutique. Deanne is the manager and very professional. She was very responsive to my questions and very flexible with schedule. I have recommended this vendor to all of my friends getting married.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Christey · Married on 05/12/2013

Looked for this dress all over the country and finally found it hiding in Yadkinville at Southern Bride! The staff were amazing and really worked hard to help schedule my fittings in my hectic work schedule. Patsy does amazing alterations and her prices are so inexpensive for the work that she does that I thought she had miscalculated my bill.

Sent on 09/23/2013

I absolutely loved working with the staff at Southern Bride! They were very helpful and kind throughout my entire wedding process and I couldn't thank them enough! :]

Sent on 05/28/2013

Sallie · Married on 03/30/2013

Everyone there extremely helpful and makes it fun and easy. Beautiful selection no matter what your taste. Worked with alterations and got my dress ready with short notice. Small town service is here and just what you need for any formal attire.

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Chandler

Chandler · Married on 01/05/2013

ALL of the ladies at Southern Bride are awesome! You instantly feel welcomed as soon as you walk through the door. They always make sure to meet your needs. The store has anything you may need for your big day!

Sent on 12/03/2012

All the girls that work at Southern Bride were very helpful. They had the BEST attitudes and ALWAYS were ready to help me with all I had to plan for!!! It's kinda sad that I am married now and I can't see them on a regular basis. I do however have some friends that are fixing to get married and I will take them to Southern Bride to see Alana and DeAnna!! Those ladies are AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

I loved loved loved this place! All workers are friendly and very helpful! They always make you feel beautiful and special! I miss seeing all the ladies, I just can't wait to have another reason to go back! I love how it's a small business ran by locals and not some huge company! All these lovely ladies are wonderful and they will have my business again!

Laura · Married on 09/15/2012

I have to thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart for dealing with me during my dress selection process! I bought a wedding dress and then later on decided I no longer liked it. They worked with me to make sure I got the dress I truly wanted and they did their job 100% by making sure this bride was HAPPY! All the ladies there are nice and make sure that you are satisfied. Plus, my bridesmaids, flower girl, ring bearer, and groomsmen all looked wonderful! I hate the thought of buying from David's Bridal because they are a larger chain of business and they are also very very rude. Southern Bride is smaller and will tend to your individual needs! GO THERE!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Laura · Married on 05/27/2012

The staff at Southern Bride is so thoughtful and willing to help! Great selection of gowns and accessories. Just overall great small town service, with a selection you would expect at a much bigger boutique!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Anna · Married on 12/31/2011

We ordered bridesmaids dresses from Southern Bride and had a wonderful experience; they have a great selection of designer gowns (including Dessy, which was hard to find in my area) at good prices. The store is cute, not overly large, and the sales consultants provided great customer service. I highly recommend Southern Bride!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2011

I had the best experience with the ladies at Southern Bride! I would never shop anywhere else for anything wedding related. Even for my friends weddings coming up I will go to Southern Bride for all accessories and whatever I can - that is not involved in the state their wedding is in. They were so incredibly helpful with my dress (they took time to ensure that my dress was exactly what I wanted and picked things to match my style - they listened to every detail I described and wanted). They were so excited for me to finally find my dress. They worked with me even though all of my bridesmaids were out of state. They organized the call-ins for them and everyone paid over the phone. My mom, mother-in-law and step mom all ordered their dresses from Southern Bride. They were beautiful, altered properly and steamed before the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I became close friends with the owner of the store - she hugged me everytime I came in and she is someone I still stay in contact with. I spent many hours at Southern Bride working on the details of my wedding and I have to say, each moment there was enjoyable. I sincerely appreciate the help and focus I received while I was there as a customer. Except I never felt like a customer, but a friend!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Kelsey · Married on 11/02/2014

I highly recommend Southern Bride to any bride looking for their wedding dress. The staff is very personable and fun to work with, and the dresses are to die for! I bought my dress from them, and I am so glad I did! They have very cute bridesmaid and prom dresses too! :)

Sent on 03/06/2014