Southern Belle Wedding Barn Reviews

Southern Belle Wedding Barn 3
Southern Belle Wedding Barn 4
Southern Belle Wedding Barn 5

Eric · Getting married on 06/01/2021

While I have not had a wedding of my own at this venue, i have had the opportunity to be at several events. Well built, im sure that anyone that uses this venue will be the happiest couple(s) ever. Keep up the great work! The Malone's will treat you like one of their own!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Eric,

Glad you had an enjoyable time at the events you've attended at Southern Belle. We take pride in our venue and making sure our couples have the happiest day ever. Thank you for the awesome review!

Sam
    Event Coordinator

Amanda Robinson · Married on 12/14/2019

Great venue with friendly staff

The venue is beautiful and the staff is friendly. Couldn’t ask for much more.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Leah · Married on 11/09/2019

The most amazing

Sam was above and beyond amazing with all the help she provided to us before and during our wedding

Sent on 12/09/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

You and Justin were an awesome couple to work with, so easy going and relaxed yet you knew exactly what you wanted. I loved everything about your wedding and I hope you did too. Thank you so much for hosting your wedding at Belle. Congratulations!

Brittany Windsor · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Sam was simply amazing and the venue was absolutely gorgeous!

Southern Belle Wedding Barn 6
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 7
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 8
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 9
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 10
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 11
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

You're too sweet, Brittany. Thank you and Catie so much for having so much faith in us! We loved having you two and I hope to see you guys really soon. Congratulations!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Morgan Shortall · Married on 10/12/2019

100% recommended this vendor

We had the BEST experience at the Southern Belle. Sam always got back to me right away, and was a huge help through the whole process.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

Alyssa! I am so glad you and Keith got married at Southern Belle. You two are both so kind and come from the kindest families. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day. Congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had such an amazing experience working with Sam and Southern Belle! Sam was ready to help and supply her professional experience/ideas at any moment throughout our planning process. She was polite, professional and thoughtful to my entire bridal party, guests and vendors. The Southern Belle was gorgeous and the perfect size for our 140 guests plus vendors.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

You're too kind, Melissa! Everything about your wedding was a dream. Not to mention it was a party of a lifetime. I am positive everyone will talk about how fun your wedding was for many years to come. Congratulations to you and Logan!
  • Autumn

Autumn Ford · Married on 09/28/2019

Southern Belle Wedding

My fiancé and I are currently planing our wedding for September 2019. So far Southern Belle has been nothing short of amazing during the whole process. From the initial meeting to all my questions going forward, everyone has been very helpful and professional. The venue is beautiful and I know my day is going to be everything I dreamed of.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

We cannot wait for your wedding, Autumn! - You'll make a beautiful bride, not to mention one of the sweetest.
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

We cannot say enough about our experience at the Southern Belle! Sam was absolutely instrumental in our day going perfectly and was always present asking how she could help. She absolutely went above and beyond, catering to any need we had! Not to mention she was incredibly kind to everyone who attended. The venue itself is gorgeous and there are so many ways to add personalizing touches throughout. We will definitely recommend The Southern Venues to anyone looking for a venue for their next event!

Southern Belle Wedding Barn 12
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 13
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 14
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 15
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 16
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 17
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! I absolutely loved your wedding. It was so fun and your families, guests and vendors were all amazing. You looked amazing and every little detail was perfect. We're so glad you hosted your wedding at Southern Belle. Congratulations to you and Trey!
  • Nadia

Nadia Lawrence · Married on 08/09/2019

I am so glad I chose southern Belle as my my wedding venue

We had an amazing experience! Sam, the event coordinator, was so accommodating to us and helped us plan every detail that made our special day perfect! She was so encouraging and knowledgeable about every decision we had to make.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Nadia + Kenny-

I'm so happy you guys had such a great night. You made my job so easy! - Congratulations to the two of you and I hope you had a great honeymoon. Hope to see you all soon!

Karli Boog · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazingly Accommodating

The staff was so helpful! Every email I sent got a response back quickly from the beginning stages to the end. Meeting times were flexible and they were very accommodating of everything. It was the perfect venue to start our forever together!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

You're too sweet, Karli! - It was such a treat to have you all get married at Southern Belle. You were a dream!

Kara · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Day

Having my wedding at Southern Belle Barn was the best decision I made. Sam was extremely helpful in making sure things ran smoothly, and the barn is so beautiful that it barely needed any decor. They have table layout options ready for you, and even sent me a picture the night before of how the tables were laid out to make sure it was to my satisfaction. The bridal suite was beautiful for spending the morning in getting glammed up! As a summer wedding, we knew we were risking weather when we chose to get married in the middle of July, and it turned out to be the hottest weekend of the year. THANK GOODNESS for the air conditioned barn! Some of the other venues in the area did not offer this perk, and this ended up being the main reason we chose this venue. Overall, it was a great day, and we would highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

Kara! You're too sweet. Your wedding was a dream and I hope you can agree. It was so much fun and I am sure all your guests will second me on that. You were a beautiful bride and you and Jordan are perfect together. You felt the love the entire night. Congratulations to the two of you!
  • Jesse

Jesse L Giles · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome- my wedding was so perfect!

The Southern Belle Barn was such an amazing, beautiful wedding. The owners relative worked with us through the event that is hired as their employer, and Sam the coordinator did such a wonderful job. BEYOND & ABOVE. Grace, the owner, came as our night was ending to help me pack our stuff up. Such a help! So. Freaking. Pretty!!! For Delaware I shopped around through venues- so much room and very fair price.

Southern Belle Wedding Barn 18
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 19
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Southern Belle Wedding Barn's reply:

How sweet are you, Jesse! So glad we were able to be apart of your special day, you were a beautiful bride.

Gretchen · Married on 05/11/2019

Gretchen Peek

I love wine barrels!! I think I helped empty them.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Haley

Haley Scrimgeour · Married on 02/08/2019

Surprise Party

We called last minute when we had a venue fall through. Grace was exceptional at customer service and made sure we had a gorgeous venue to host my husband’s 50th surprise party. The staff went above and beyond and had everything we needed to host a party for 70+. We will always book the Southern Belle for now on for all our party venue needs! We have shared with many newly engaged couples as well for it is a amazing place to get married.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Great to work with

Extremely accommodating and great to work with! They made sure everything was ready to go and helped make our wedding memorable! Beautiful venue.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Aj Smith · Married on 09/20/2018

Customer service was over the top.

We were extremely satisfied with all of the pre planning and personal touches that the owners offered.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2018

Very courteous very professional and very beautiful place

Nicole · event on: 07/29/2018

I took a tour, they were very helpful and answered all of my questions. Beautiful place!

Tiffany Knupp · Married on 07/21/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

The Southern Belle Barn is not only a gorgeous wedding venue, but a perfect setting for formal business events as well. Grace and her staff make it a seamless process for both!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Dan · event on: 07/20/2018

5 stars all around. Southern Belle Barn is amazing

Kirstin · Married on 07/15/2018

AMAZING!!! We could not have asked for a better experience! The venue is one of a kind and their staff was amazing. They were great to work with and it definitely helped lower the stress of booking our venue. You can't go wrong with this place!!!

Tiffany · event on: 07/06/2018

I didn’t have to worry about a thing, the space was amazing..it even had a Bridal Suite that we used to give our Bride and her Wedding Party a surprise makeover!! The stylist said the space is even better than her salon!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

This venue is amazing! You can have your wedding and reception there is you choose. The staff is excellent to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/02/2018

Souther Belle is elegantly decorated! There is pleanty of room for your wedding and reception! Grace was wonderful to work with and very helpful! I'd recommend any bride looking to get married to go to the Southern Belle! You will not be disappointed!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Dream venue

I received so many compliments on the venue! It’s “simple elegance” made a huge impact! Many of my bridal party also commented on how “awesome” Sam was the day of in organizing and taking charge of the events! It was perfect- my husband and I didn’t sweat for a second about where to be or what to do because we knew Sam had it under control. We could fully enjoy our night and our friends without one worry. It was beautiful, the pics are stunning, and our memories are forever.

Southern Belle Wedding Barn 20
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 21
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 22
    Southern Belle Wedding Barn 23
    Sent on 08/13/2019

Lindsay + Jake -

The two of you, your wedding party, and your families were such a dream. I appreciate your kind words so much and I'm so glad I was able to make your day as stress free as possible.

You two are awesome and make a beautiful couple together. Can't wait to see all your pictures, I know they're going to be amazing.