Southern Affairs Wedding & Events Reviews

28 Reviews for Southern Affairs Wedding & Events

• Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 02/10/2019

Best decision EVER!

Hiring Robyne and her team with Southern Affairs was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I got engaged during anesthesia school, and therefore had no time to dedicate to event planning. We selected the full planning package, and Robyne went above and beyond to execute a wedding I could have never even dreamed of! Her vision/design was phenomenal, and her excellent conflict resolution skills worked well to ease my mother and I’s anxiety on multiple occasions. I would definitely recommend using Southern Affairs for your event planning needs!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Robyne and her team were great to work with through the whole process. She provided great feedback and opinions. On the day of the wedding, Robyne and her assistant took care of the entire set up process and I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding day. During the reception, my groom and I never had to worry about needing anything. They took great care of us so we could enjoy our guests and party.

Sent on 08/01/2014

3.4
      1.0
      3.0

First, Robyne is a very nice person and has a great personality. I do like her as a person. However, her attention to detail and answering emails is severely lacking (for each email I sent, I had to send a follow up email days after and she'd claim she somehow missed it - I must mention that calling her was much faster and she would call me back in a timely manner, so perhaps email is just not her thing). The day of my wedding everything went very smoothly and I must give her credit for that (I've heard of some wedding planners who cost a TON more that didn't do what Robyne did). I had no worries on the day of my wedding, whatsoever. For professionalism, I gave her three stars because her assistant was her husband. I know this is not always the case, but I expected a little more (nice guy though). Otherwise, for the price we paid, she did a decent job and I'm happy my fiance (now husband) talked me into getting a wedding planner (do it! It's worth the cost!).

Sent on 11/10/2015