South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

139 | Audubon, NJ

139 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Stacy · Married on 07/27/2012

From the moment we first met Patrick over dinner at our home, to the way he picked up on the little things to personalize our night, we could not have had a more amazing person to join us together as husband and wife. Patrick helped create memories we will never ever forget and we could never thank him enough. We now consider him a friend . As my husband just said " best chaplain ever!" Lol We would recommend Patrick highly to everyone !!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Bonnie · Married on 07/25/2012

Chaplain Patrick was chosen because my township does not provide much in the way of marriage ceremonies, but they have a list of officiants. I started calling and immediately knew, upon speaking with Chaplain Patrick, that he was a good fit for us.
    To stay brief and to the point -
    The ceremony was very beautiful and personal to us, and we were impressed from beginning to end with his lovely words and gestures. I felt like it was all meant to be, just like the wedding itself. Many of our guests complimented Chaplain Patrick and the atmosphere he creates for them as well as for the bride and groom. I was told by a few that it was the most touching wedding they had ever attended and several couples want to renew their vows with him as their officiant.
    Needless to say, he only added to the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 08/02/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Bonnie & Will - Your wedding was a hoot! I had so much fun with you both. In the beginning of the ceremony, Will was fixated on trying to keep his boutonnière straight. I thought he was going to pin it to his flesh! I can't help but laugh when I think about it. He was such a good sport when I reached over to "fix" it and took it off his vest so that he could focus on the moment and not using himself as a pin cushion. In the pics I've seen William is grinning from ear to ear. It's obvious that he is a proud and happy groom. I'm so happy for you both. ~Best always, Chaplain Patrick.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2012

Thank you Chaplain Patrick for making our ceremony so personalized. From our first meeting, he made us feel like great friends just meeting over a cup of coffee. From beginning to the very end, he listened and gave suggestions to create a memorable ceremony. My guests from all over the U.S. gave raving reviews about his natural speaking abilities to connect with the audience. Thank you Chaplain P for making our day one that we will never forget! I would recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 06/25/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for these words. I'm so thrilled to know that your day was the best it could be and that I was part of it. Thank you!

Gary · Married on 06/08/2012

Patrick could not have done any of a better job than what we could have wished for. The professionalism provided was more than what was expected. Even with all the culture differences in our wedding, the services provided by him were better than any of the other services that you future newly weds are going to face. I highly recommend Patrick if you are reading this. You will know once you meet him.

Sent on 06/24/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Gary, Thank you so much for your kind words. If I wasn't standing right next to you, I wouldn't have known you were such a nervous groom. I'm glad that I was able to make your day as worry-free as possible. Best wishes always! Chaplain Patrick

Barbara & Razon · Married on 06/01/2012

As soon as we met Chaplain Patrick, we knew he was the perfect person to perform our wedding ceremony. Very easy to talk to, Chaplain Patrick guided us through the planning process and put us at ease. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and memorable. We received a lot of comments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/08/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you Barbara & Razon. You were such an easy going couple. It was a delight to work with you. I'm happy to hear that your ceremony created such a wonderful memory. I love weddings, I can't help it! =)

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2012

Chaplin Patrick Anthony gave us the most beautiful ceremony we could have asked for. We didn’t have much in mind when we first went to speak with him. He had the most amazing ideas! Our ceremony was wonderful. It was better than we could have ever imagined. I was blown away by the service we received and by how nice he was to work with. This was by far the best decision that we made for our wedding. I would recommend him to everyone! We will never forget how special he made our day!

Sent on 05/10/2013

S · Married on 05/05/2012

Chaplain Patrick is the best! My fiancee and I didn't even meet him in person until the day of our wedding, but we had 100% confidence the minute we spoke to him and heard his charismatic, powerful, confident voice on the phone. All of my guests were extremely impressed by his delivery and message during our short and sweet ceremony. He was able to customize our wedding to our liking and we included a "tree watering ceremony" in place of a unity candle since our wedding venue was outdoors. We highly recommend him - extremely reliable and accommodating to our needs and wishes. What a great day!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You wedding ceremony was a thrill to officiate. The tree watering ceremony was something completely new to me. It just goes to show that when you think you've seen it all, something else comes along. Thanks for keeping me on my toes and providing me with the awesome idea to present to future brides. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Denise and Debbie · Married on 04/07/2012

Chaplain Patrick took the time to sit down with us and truly listened to our hearts. He created a ceremony that reflected who we were and how we felt about each other. It is something that we will remember for the rest of our lives! Thank you Patrick for making this day so special for us, our family and our friends.

Sent on 07/23/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Debbie & Denise, we first met after I received your request for your ceremony and now a few months later we are friends. The memory of your special day is one that is very near and dear to me. I will never forget it. Your friend, Patrick

Robert & Gary · Married on 03/12/2012

We were so fortunate to find Chaplain Patrick as our Officiant for our civil union. You won't find a more personable, pleasant human being for the job. Chaplain Patrick is very professional. He has you covered. He even offered some sugguestions to make our ceremony more memorable. I could go on. If you need an officiant for your wedding Chaplain Patrick is the one!

Sent on 04/16/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

I will never grow tired of hearing wonderful things like this. Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was my honor to officiate your ceremony and to spend time with your friends and family. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
    ~Chaplain Patrick

Jacqueline · Married on 02/22/2012

Chaplain Patrick Anthony was amazing! My husband and I needed an Officiant for our wedding but had no idea who to ask. We found his name online and set up an appointment. We were very hesitant finding someone online without any references from friends but Chaplain Patrick was helpful right from the beginning. He is extremely professional but makes you feel like a friend with his kind, easy-going personality. He worked with us to create just the right type of ceremony, a ceremony our friends and family loved; they had never heard anything like it before. And even though his obligations stopped there, his help did not. The day of the wedding my DJ didn't show until after I arrived...I did not know he wasn't there until I got to the Ceremony. Chaplin Patrick hopped in the limo and explained to me what was going on and he was so calm I couldn't help but be calm also. He explained that even if we had to get my guests to hum my introduction music, we would make it work. He truely was so much more than I couldn've hoped for. I would never want to imagine my special day without him.

Sent on 03/03/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Jackie & Emil- Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day and I am very pleased that the ceremony was everything you hoped for. I am glad humming the intro music wasn't necessary, though it certainly would have been memorable! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! ~Chaplain Patrick

Dottie · Married on 12/30/2011

My husband and I were married this past December and couldn't imagine a more perfect ceremony!! Rev Yvonne was amazing, it was an absolute beautiful ceremony. She genuinely cares for what you want and wants to make it super special for your day! I would recommend Yvonne for anyone that is looking, in fact, my best friend (who attended the wedding) will now also be married by Yvonne. Thank you again for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 02/16/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Dottie and Scott, I am truly honored. You have been my biggest fans and I thank you for it. I am also going to marry your Mom Scott ! I am so thrilled! You two are special and may Blessings abound with you. Rev. Yvonne

Kate · Married on 11/13/2011

You can almost always see the love between the bride and the groom.... but you can tell from the moment that your first meet him, that Patrick loves, and believes in the beautiful moments that he presides over. (And... he saved the day when he reminded my daughter to pick up her marriage license at the rehearsal!!!)
    We love you Patrick!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Kelsey · Married on 11/13/2011

I randomly found Chaplain Patrick online and within a hour of emailing him I had an appointment at the cutest little coffee shop. As soon as he let me buy him his hot chocolate I knew I had found the right man. He blew away any expectation I had for my ceremony. The best part about him being apart of our special day was you could tell how much he loved being there, and how much you met to him to be able to be apart of something so special. I thank him from the bottom of my heart, and i truly hope to remain in contact with him. and hopefully in 25 years, he can be renewing our vows!

Sent on 02/11/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of your special day! Best wishes always!

Jen · Married on 11/06/2011

My now husband & I went through two other officiants before we finally just happened across Chaplain Patrick. One was in north NJ & wouldn't travel here to meet us before the wedding & the other demanded the ceremony ( what we thought to be ) overly religious. So for our wedding we decided to have it on site . We had no clue how to 'set up' the out line of the wedding ceremony so to speak (we were used to just seeing a Catholic ceremony in a church). Chaplain Patrick met with us, offered & guided us through many different suggestions. Upon meeting him, Chaplain is very laid back, go with the flow, type of man, but all the while instilling the utmost confidence that at least this part of your wedding will flow quite smoothly. He has a sense of humor & is very well spoken. I received MANY compliments after the wedding, people asking if I knew him personally! Thats just how warm & well he delivered! Oh, also excellent communication! You would be surprised how many people ie: vendors & such don't email or call you back in decent time.
    So my husband and I couldn't be more happy with the ceremony, we recommended our engaged cousin to him. We shall see!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Dave · Married on 10/22/2011

Chaplain Patrick performed our wedding ceremony on 10/22/11 and we could not have been happier. He was extremely professional, provided suggestions to make our ceremony special, and exceeded all of our expectations. Plus, he is just an all around great person. In fact, one of our guests even requested Chaplain Patrick's contact information for an upcoming wedding. We would highly recommend Chaplain Patrick.

Sent on 11/07/2011

becky · Married on 10/01/2011

Chaplain Patrick, Pat and I wanted to thank you so much for making our ceremony so special for us. We were both a bit skeptical finding someone online, but as soon as we had coffee with you we knew we had to look no further. I have heard from more than a few of our guests that this was by far the most romantic, best ceremony they have ever been too! Thanks again for making this day so special and unique! ~ Becky and Pat

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/04/2011

Patrick I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a meaningful and beautiful ceremony you created for just Michael and I and our family. As you know it brought both me and Michael to tears as well as our guest. Everyone has told us how wonderful you were and what a meaningful ceremony you helped us create.

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/27/2011

When my fiance' and I finally decided to get married, we left hardly anytime to plan anything. We found Chaplain Patrick's site and contacted him to set up an initial meeting. No lie we had a reply and an appointment set within 2 hours. When we first met him, within 5 minutes we knew he was the right fit for us. He was very professional and gave many suggestions that would make our wedding one to remember. When the day finally arrived so did Hurricane Irene. Chaplain Patrick was open and so helpful with all the changes we had to make that day. From changing locations to time changes he was right there to lend a hand. Our wedding went off without a hitch (despite the hurricane)and was more perfect than we could ever ask for. If you need a officiant for your wedding look no further!! Chaplain Patrick, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for making our day spectacular!! When it comes time for our children's baptisms and for us to renew our vows you will definitly be the one that we call.
    Lots of love and gratitude,
    Laura and Alan Robb

Sent on 09/02/2011

A · Married on 07/30/2011

Very professional, friendly, and understanding. Stress and drama-free interactions. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 03/16/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Kelly and Alex, Compliments to you also, you are a classy lady married to a great guy. I know you are happy, Patrick tells me all the time. Thank you for the honor to have been part of your very Special Day. Best Wishes always.
    Rev. Yvonne

Kymberly · Married on 07/29/2011

Chaplain Patrick made our wedding ceremony very special and personalized. The ceremony was flawless and Patrick kept us at ease throughout the entire experience. He helped to create our perfect wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/24/2011

My guests all found the ceremony beautiful, different and special. After our first meeting and a few emails, Patrick surprise us with the perfect ceremony. It was so us! It was perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • Malyss

Heather · Married on 05/08/2011

Chaplain Patrick was a delightful officiant. We appreciated the opportunity to meet with him before booking with him so that we could see if he would be a good fit for us or not. We never had to worry about anything with him because he was responsive, prompt and amiable. We received a number of compliments from our family and friends on how well they felt Chaplain Patrick had done as our officiant. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a wonderful wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/05/2011
  • KevinC

Kevin · Married on 05/07/2011

My wife and I decide to have our wedding in our home since we wanted an small, intimate, and dignified ceremony surrounded by loving family members. It was important for our officiant to have the professionalism, compassion, and solemnity we so desired. Chaplain Patrick has those very qualties we had sought and his presence helped us to make our special day the wonderful lifetime memory we had hoped for.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Alix · Married on 04/16/2011

We are very grateful to Patrick for made our wedding very special. Our wedding was funny, simple and beautiful. Patrick learned a little Spanish for us, especially for me because I don’t speak English. That was an amazing surprise for us!! We don’t have words for express our grateful to Patrick, we only can say THANK YOU !!!

Richie and Alix

Sent on 08/17/2011

Liz · Married on 03/26/2011

Chaplain Patrick was so helpful in planning our wedding ceremony. We weren't sure what we wanted, but he helped us figure out a ceremony to fit our needs and personality. We would highly recommend him to anyone. --Liz & Joe

Sent on 08/17/2011