South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

139 | Audubon, NJ

139 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Rev. Yvonne was very upbeat and happy, she made all my worries and nerves go away! She gave me and my husband a very nice ceremony!! I would definatly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2013

My husband and I met Chaplain Patrick a little over a year ago and as soon as we met him, we knew that he would be perfect for our wedding! Patrick is so easy going and is really confident in everything he does. He always had time to answer any questions that I had along the way, no matter how busy he was. I just can't say enough good things about Chaplain Patrick. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and his words were perfect. He really catered the ceremony to fit the values that my husband and I have. We had so many compliments on the ceremony and it really had a lot to do with the person marrying us :) Because of Patrick's calm demeanor throughout the whole process (we used him for the rehearsal dinner, too!) I felt much more at ease during the ceremony itself! I would recommend Chaplain Patrick to anyone. I just can't give him enough compliments on how great of a job he did. From start to finish, Patrick went above and beyond. He was easily the easiest vendor to communicate with, and quickly became one of our favorites! And I can't stress enough how important it is to have a stress-free relationship with your wedding vendors! I wish Chaplain Patrick continued success and I hope more people choose him to officiate their special day! He won't disappoint! Thank you Chaplain Patrick!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

I'm so glad that everything turned out so perfectly and that I could provide a "stress free" experience! =)

~Chaplain Patrick
  • F

Flora · Married on 06/15/2013

Prior to meeting up with Rev. Yvonne for the first meet, me and my now-husband, had no idea what to look for in an officiant. Talking to her put us at ease! She listened to our background story, and was able to offer us helpful suggestions we would've never thought of, or knew was possible. Rev. Yvonne was very helpful every step of the way, and kept us in line with the deadline she suggested. (It helped me writing the vow out of the way!)

On the wedding day, Rev. Yvonne did her thing! She led the ceremony, and made sure I remembered what to do next! Rev. Yvonne is fantastic and super friendly, and would recommend her to anyone~

Sent on 09/02/2013

Amy · Married on 05/25/2013

We had an excellent experience with Rev. Yvonne! Our guests were complimenting us on our ceremony the whole night! My husband and I wanted to elope but our families wanted a wedding so it was very important to us that the ceremony was special (since it was the only part we actually cared about!). Rev. Yvonne exceeded all of our expectations! She made our ceremony feel comfortable and easy. She walked around us during the ceremony (something unique our guests had never seen before), and she guided our guests through a fun "audience participation" ceremony. She covered all the essentials while allowing us to incorporate our own funny personal vows. We had them laughing and crying. It was perfect!!

Sent on 06/04/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Amy & Michael: Thanks so much for the compliment! I tell you this, I had so much fun marrying you two! I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed it too. Please stay in touch and enjoy married life. Your friend, Rev. Yvonne

Chaplain Patrick was AMAZING! We didn't really know what we wanted in our ceremony but he had many unique ideas that we were able to personalize. Chaplain Patrick is very friendly and professional and I would recommend him to every bride!

Sent on 07/28/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2013

Reverend Chrissey was an absolute pleasure to work with and was our day of wedding savior! We contacted South Jersey Officiants for a consultation and our first choice officiant was unavailable for our wedding date, however they suggested another officiant. Fortunately for us, this officiant was also unavailable and we were referred to Reverend Chrissey. From the moment we met Reverend Chrissey, we knew that she would be perfect for our event! Her warm personality made us feel like she was a lifelong friend after just a few minutes. She has worked in the wedding industry for several years in a variety of different aspects and her expertise is truly one of a kind. She worked with us to create a memorable and unique ceremony that reflected our personalities and relationship. She was an excellent and efficient communicator. On the day of our wedding, we ran into a number of last minute snafus. Reverend Chrissey assisted with everything from easing our nerves to directing our caterer to assisting with lighting set up. Our day would not have been possible without her and we cannot thank her enough! After our ceremony, she even stopped by our reception an hour to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. Her kindness and compassion are truly remarkable. Without a doubt, we highly recommend Reverend Chrissey!

Sent on 08/25/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

We frequently say, "We are not your typical officiants" and your comments demonstrate how true that is. Thanks for letting me be a part of making your beautiful day! It was truly an honor. ~Reverend Chrissey

Gina · Married on 05/04/2013

We had the pleasure of using chaplain Patrick Anthony as our officiant for our civil union ceremony on 5/4/2013. He was amazing and made our ceremony very special. He was very professional. From the first time we met him we knew he was the perfect officiant for us. He has so many good ideas. He helped us every step of the way. Thank you Chaplain Patrick for making our day so special!

Holly and Gina Hinchliffe

Sent on 05/10/2013

Kristine · Married on 04/26/2013

Chaplain Patrick performed our ceremony yesterday at Antony and Cleopatra's catering and I have to say I honestly could not have wished for anyone better. Patrick went above and beyond any brides expectations for their special day. He has something about him that just lights up the entire room. Patrick was able to incorporate every minor detail that was asked of him and even encouraged us to join our children into the ceremony for the most heartfelt experience. He more then half of our guest in tears. Also, his personality is like no other. Patrick isn't someone you have to feel uncomfortable around.. you can just be yourself and that was very important for us on our big day. He fit right in with us, our bridal party and our crowd and was just so much fun to have around. I have never in all my life, seen a Chaplain go above and beyond like Patrick did for me. My bustle to my dress broke and Chaplain Patrick actually helped my bridal party fix my bustle and get me all ready for our introduction. I will always recommend him and his team and hold him in the highest regard. Our special day sincerely wouldn't have been as breathtaking as it was if it wasn't for Patrick. Thank you so much for everything, you truly are a blessing and nothing short of perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Kristine, I'm speechless. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so thrilled that your day was nothing shy of perfect! ~Chaplain Patrick

Elaine · Married on 03/02/2013

We had the pleasure of Having Chaplain Patrick Anthony officiate at our wedding. The ceremony made our day extra special. He was well dressed and very professional. he jovial personality soothed away any nervousness I felt about using an officiant. Thanks Chaplain Anthony for your great service

Michael and Elaine Cottrell

Sent on 05/10/2013

Elaine,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so happy to have been your officiant! ~Chaplain Patrick

Corrie · Married on 01/11/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Chaplain Patrick, but I'll try to say a few! From the second I saw that he met with couples at a coffee shop (maybe this sounds cheesy but I'm a barista so I was really excited about it) I had a good feeling about him being our officiant. Our meeting definitely proved that my instincts were spot on. He had the best ideas for our ceremony and while it was clear he had experience and knew what he was doing, it didn't feel cookie cutter at all. The ceremony he planned for us really complemented our personalities and relationship. His prices were very reasonable too (really a bargain for the quality of his service). I was very tense before the wedding started (I hate public speaking, even if I know the audience) and it was super comforting to know that Chaplain Patrick had it all under control; I just had to get down the aisle and do what he said. I would not have been able to use my brain on my own. Our guests complemented the ceremony and Chaplain Patrick all night! They said it was very "us" and our officiant was wonderful. It was clear to us and our guests that he really loves his job. Honestly if we had a boring ceremony we'd still be married and that'd be great, but I am still so so happy that we chose Chaplain Patrick and he gave us such a unique (but traditional enough) and beautiful ceremony. I love to remember the little details and look forward to being able to share them with our children one day. Thank you Chaplain Patrick!!

Sent on 03/05/2013

barbara · Married on 01/05/2013

Upon our first meeting with Chaplain Patrick at the coffee shop we knew he was the right person to officiate our ceremony. We felt comfortable and very excited after speaking with him. He had wonderful ideas on how to incorporate my son and make it a truly special day for all three of us. The day of the wedding was no different. The ceremony was seamless, chaplain Patrick took care of all the details, we were very happy to have chosen him. Many guests complimented the ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/21/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Pat & Barb, thank you so much for your kind words. You were both wonderful! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special moment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Our day was perfect! Yvonne did an awsome job, and our families said it was the nicest ceremony they have ever attended!! She even did the ceremony outside in the winter! It couldnt have turned out nicer, thanks Yvonne!

Sent on 12/22/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

What a romantic setting! Thanks for letting me be a part of your Wedding. Happiness always! Rev. Yvonne

Ashleigh · Married on 10/27/2012

Chaplain Patrick was an amazing officiant, from start to finish. By the end of our first meeting at a coffee shop, my husband and I knew we had to have him as our officiant! Chaplain Patrick was also very good at corralling our wedding party of 14 and immediate family members during the rehearsal and just before the wedding while at the same time calming my nerves, which were no easy tasks!
    Many members of our families had never been to a wedding outside of a church, and mentioned before the wedding that it would be less ceremonious, but afterwards everyone had only the highest of compliments. The ceremony was very personal and meaningful to both my husband and I, as well as everyone there.
    I have already recommended South Jersey Officiants to several friends in the area. Only the highest marks!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Dawn · Married on 10/18/2012

Chaplin Patrick was absolutely wonderful. He was on time and pleasant. I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone. My experience was just divine on my wedding day. He actually waited for me.... The entire family found him pleasing with his wonderful stories and his Irish prayer I embraced. He kept me calm and informed up to the very day of course I was nervous and he was reassuring that I would be fine. We could not have asked for a better person to unite us as one. Thank you so much for making my union special Chaplin Patrick!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

I honestly could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding ceremony. Reverend Chrissy was absolutely amazing! From discretely obtaining the flowers for our rose ceremony when ours were MIA (without any of our guests noticing!) to lending a helping hand to bustle my dress when no one else could figure it out, she truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a flawless and memorable event. Her words and delivery were so heartfelt and thoughtful... I could not have asked for more!
    Thank you so much Reverend Chrissy and Chaplain Patrick!

Sent on 11/24/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/12/2012

Chaplain Patrick is wonderful! From the moment I saw his website, I knew he had to be the one to officiate our ceremony, and I know I made the right decision.

When he met with us, he went over his vision and plans for our ceremony, and I loved every single thing he suggested. He incorporated Irish aspects (I'm a good deal Irish), Chinese aspects, standard ceremony traditions, and made them all blend beautifully.

Not only that, but he was available to answer any questions we had beforehand and was able to prompt me when my vows slipped my mind. He also took care of the paperwork for us so that was one less thing to worry about!

We were so lucky that he was available for our date (we booked a little late in the game), and are still receiving complements on our ceremony! Thanks again for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Chaplain Patrick helped us to choose a ceremony that reflected us as a couple which was extremely important to me. Countless guests at our wedding said that our ceremony was one of the best they have ever been to. They also told us how much they enjoyed it and how beautiful the ceremony was. Our mothers are both still talking about the ceremony. I think they really appreciated being honored with roses during the ceremony. Chaplain Patrick truly will put the wedding into your wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Chrissy · Married on 10/06/2012

Chaplain Patrick was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were so happy with him! I felt like I knew him my entire life! Thank you Patrick!!

Mark & Chrissy

Sent on 10/09/2012

David & Margie · Married on 09/30/2012

On September 30 We had the pleasure of being married by Patrick Anthony and his lovely assistant Stacy. We had been living together for the past ten years and just wanted to make it leagal, since we were both married before. Well Patrick said your wedding day should be special and special it was. We were married at Independence park in Philadelphia. The weather was beautiful and so was the ceremony with all Patrick's personal touches. He turned our small ceremony into a big day we will always cherish and remember.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Rose · Married on 09/29/2012

Amazingly well spoken! Had great ideas for a unique ceremony! Very professional and new exactly what he was doing! Everyone was amazed at how something so simple could be said in such a wonderful way! Thanks <3

Sent on 10/17/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2012

Chaplain Patrick was hands down the best officiant I ever could have chosen for our wedding! Since we decided to have our ceremony right at our venue instead of a church, I was really hoping it would feel just as special. It was perfect! So much better then I ever thought it could be! I was so happy with how our entire wedding turned out and received plenty of compliments, however I definitely got the most compliments on our ceremony and the way Chaplain Patrick officiated it! That meant so much to me because that is the best and most important part of the whole wedding. Several people asked me if he was a close friend of ours, thats how warm and special it felt. Everything about it felt natural and he just made me feel calmer and less nervous. There is no doubt how much he truly enjoys being such an important part of a couple's special day. He did a fantastic job and I will certainly be recommending him to anyone I know that is getting married!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Sandy · Married on 09/01/2012

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect officiant! From the very first meeting with Chaplain Patrick, we knew we were in good hands. He guided us in creating the ideal ceremony for us. He was organized and professional in all the preparations leading up to the big day and was responsive to all of our questions. Guests were commenting all evening about how memorable the ceremony was because it was so personalized and because of Chaplain Patrick's charismatic nature. We would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a ceremony they will never forget!

Sent on 09/03/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Sandy, thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was spectacular! I'm so happy that I was part of it! ~Chaplain Patrick
  • Ivette

Ivette · Married on 08/18/2012

my wedding officiant yvonne was amazing the day of and before she helped me a lot and knew what to say to keep me focused and calm especially on my wedding day hehe.. the day of my wedding i was running late why? well my make up artist didn't show and so i call yvonne and told her i didn't know what to do that i was going to be super late but she was more then an officiant to me that day she became a friend she told me kind words and what i could do and it worked i finally got my make up don't not by the artist i hired but somewhere else and finally got to my own wedding not to toot my own horn but i felt like a princess heheh..and every one including yvonne made me feel just like one my ceremony was more then amazing thanks to yvonne if i were to do it all over again id choose her again thanks yvonne for everything!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Ivette, Thank you for that vote of confidence. It was my pleasure to help make your Special Day amazing. You did look like a princess! My hope is that you and Martin are so very Happy! Rev. Yvonne

Christine · Married on 08/12/2012

Chaplain Patrick's experience showed for my current husband and I when he took the lead from the start and made things easier for us. He has pages of vows and readings that we used. He communicated a plethora of options that we could use in our wedding, including a touching ceremony where we gave our mothers roses. They loved that. He gave us checklists and all the information needed to complete those tasks. Most importantly, on the day he brought a fun and energetic presence.

Sent on 09/01/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm glad that your wedding ceremony process was easy and pain free. I'm thrilled to know how happy you were with the ceremony and process. Best wishes! ~Chaplain Patrick

Susan · Married on 08/11/2012

Reverend Yvonne was AMAZING! She met with us to get to know our personalities. She saw immediately that our theme should be best friends, which is so true. She hand crafted a ceremony PERFECT for us...included our kids, helped us with vowes, ect. More importantly, she takes her job so seriously, that you felt her warmth every step of the way...guests remembered the ceremony more than the reception, and that tells you alot. Thanks Yvonne for making our ceremony perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2012

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Phil and Susan, Thank you so very much for your praise! I just feel so privileged to have been involved with your wedding. It was so special to involve your children and enjoy the song "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat. Happiness Always. Rev. Yvonne