South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

139 | Audubon, NJ

139 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Cindi · Married on 05/18/2014

My guests really enjoyed the ceremony, commenting that it was different them all the rest. Thanks to Yvonne for a great ceremony!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

How sweet! Thank you! I loved your wedding and how your whole family participated. Happiness always! ~Rev. Yvonne

Chaplain Patrick was perfect for our wedding! We live in Colorado and were not able to get back to New Jersey to meet with him and it was super easy to meet over Skype and plan our ceremony that way. He listened very intently to what was important to us in our ceremony and also checked to see if there were things we absolutely didn't want included. I had no idea how to put together a ceremony, but he had bits and pieces that we could mix and match. The combination came super specific to us and was something we loved. On the day of the wedding, Patrick was there early and was helping out with everything to get the ceremony ready. All night I was getting compliments on what a great ceremony it was and it would not have been possible without Patrick.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Dana · Married on 05/03/2014

Chaplain Patrick was an absolutley awesome officiant! I was skeptical when I started searching online for possible officiants, but had I not gone this route, I never would have stumbled upon such an AMAZING one! From our first meeting to our wedding day, Patrick was always happy, friendly, and willing to help. He always got right back to me when I emailed or called him with questions and was always assuring and calming me (when I got nervous and worried!) that our ceremony would go so smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests after the wedding on how personal, sentimental, and touching our ceremony was. They kept asking me, "Where did you find him?!" I was so happy with the job he did and so glad everyone noticed too! I highly recommend him to anyone no matter what your religious beliefs may be-- he customized our wedding exactly the way we envisioned it. We can't thank him enough :)

--Dana and Andrew Rohach

Sent on 05/20/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have been part of your day. ~Chaplain Patrick

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2014

My husband and I hired Chaplain Patrick Anthony to officiate our May 2014 wedding. During our first meeting, I commented to Chaplain Patrick that I was already grateful to him for stirring up some excitement in my otherwise lackluster fiancé during the wedding planning process. His ideas and passion for what he does clearly show and create an energy that could be felt long after our meeting. My fiancé and I decided to go with a bit of a unique ceremony, held on stage in an old theater. This was a new concept for all of us, but Chaplain Patrick walked us through it and we had a good time planning the set-up and logistics. When it came time to design the ceremony specifics, Chaplain Patrick had multiple meetings with us to perfect the details. He included very unique touches and really nailed what we were going for – we wanted a very “us” vibe and we couldn’t have asked for more. He cleverly wove together the information we had provided separately regarding “our story” and told it beautifully as we stood in front of our families and friends. EVERY guest had something positive to say about Chaplain Patrick’s delivery, even the people we were afraid of offending by having a (mostly) non-religious-centered ceremony (my grandmother, our biggest concern, raved about the personal touches and the beautiful way in which he spoke about our marriage!). He truly exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony and helped us create something so beautiful, unique, and so “us.” I will not hesitate to recommend – or even insist – that friends and family hire Chaplain Patrick Anthony to perform their wedding ceremony.

Jillian Gordon Fullam

Sent on 06/22/2014

Chaplain Patrick created the most beautiful wedding for us! We were able to customize the ceremony as much as we liked, but he also took charge and provided suggestions so we did not have to weed through hundreds of readings. We got so many complements on the ceremony, and Patrick was such a pleasure to work with. Chaplain Patrick was one of the best choices we made for our special day :)

Sent on 05/01/2014

Karl · Married on 03/29/2014

Hello you smart newlywed couple! Look at you doing your research to find the best vendors for your perfect day. Believe me; you should because I've seen plenty of examples of vendors not coming through the way they promise.

Fortunately for you, the search for a wedding officiate is most likely over now that you have come across this page. Go ahead, take a few moments and scroll through the comments. Even without reading every one, you'll notice a LOT of 5 stars, lots of exclamation points and happy, happy people would have used South Jersey Officiates.

Like myself and my wife, we did A LOT of research for every vendor and because of it our wedding was a total success. I'm talking 89 year old grandmothers shaking their booties on the dance floor kind of success. And it all starts right here.

SJ Officiates, specifically Chaplain Patrick for our wedding, not only set the tone to our wedding but managed to wave his magic wand of coordination to make everything fun, organized and really really special. Even since our wedding, people have constantly commented on how perfect the ceremony was, how much they enjoyed Chappy (as I like to call him) It really means the world to us that our entire family took note of how well everything went and we owe most of that to these guys.

Okay, before you completely start to think I work for them or something I'll stop writing. Please, read a few more of these reviews, make the decision that is right for you and your future spouse but believe me, this one is an easy decision.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Angie · Married on 12/31/2013

Getting married was easy peasy! Thanks to Reverend Yvonne’s easy going nature and professionalism, our New Year’s Eve wedding went on without a hitch. Mind you, Rev.Yvonne was only given a one day notice (yes, you read correctly 1 day). We called her early morning on the 30th and asked if she had any availability. She was willing to accommodate us, as well as, provide us with all the information we needed in order to make our wedding a romantic reality. Her bright and cheery laugh made us feel relax, and welcomed. She even offered us the opportunity to be wed at her home in front of a beautiful Christmas tree and roaring fireplace. We cannot thank Rev.Yvonne enough for being one of the catalysts involved in our beautiful union. We couldn’t have gone to a better place. She was one of the angels in our journey that has made an indelible mark on journey as husband and wife. Rev.Yvonne, thank you for making our day special! We will always recommend to you anyone we encounter that is planning to get married.We are most thankful and appreciative for the wonderful service

Sent on 01/30/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Angie and Allan, You called and had everything completed in one day, as it should be, I say! Vows said in Swedish, you are such a classy couple. ~Reverend Yvonne

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2013

Chaplin Patrick Anthony performed our ceremony on December 30, 2013. He was warm, personable, flexible and professional and responsive. Upon meeting him, it felt like we knew him for a lifetime. He was his very engaging and he had a very loving personality which was reflected in the beautiful ceremony he performed. We had a very short timeframe (11 days) to plan the wedding and he made the process simple and stress free. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Renee · Married on 11/30/2013

Initially we were going to go to the County Clerk's Office to get married but we decided not to. My (now) husband and I started looking for an Officiant on line. I called him at his job after reading so many great reviews about a particular officiant (Yvonne) on a South Jersey Weddings website to let him know that I found someone. His response was "I found one too...It's a lady by the name of Yvonne". I smiled and told him that I was reading about the same person so we agreed and here we are married. She was VERY professional and helpful. All e-mails and phone calls were responded to quickly. I never write reviews but the quality of service I received from SJ wedding officiants (especially Yvonne) was worth it!

Sent on 12/03/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Renee and Paul, Thank you for these lovely compliments. I so enjoyed your cozy ceremony even though you were so cold. Paul is crazy for you Renee, it shows! Many Happy years together! ~Rev. Yvonne

Tom · Married on 11/01/2013

Chaplain Patrick was a complete professional from day one when we first met. He offered great ideas and was open to anything we wanted to do during our ceremony. His experience and willingness to have an open mind was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wouldn't hesitate one second to recommend Chaplain Patrick for your wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

Chaplain Anthony did an amazing job and went above and beyond for our wedding! We chose the value package and the chaplain was very helpful with any questions we had as we didn't have any idea what we were doing! We were able to reach him at any time and the wedding was absolutely amazing. Simple and intimate is what we wanted and that is just what we got :) the chaplain was very personable and our wedding guests absolutely loved how he performed the service! Wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/27/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you Andrea and Nick! I'm so glad that the Value Elopement Package was a great fit for you. It was my pleasure to pronounce you Husband and Wife! Thank you for this wonderful review too.

~Chaplain Patrick

Mary and Bryan · Married on 10/18/2013

We had Reverend Yvonne Rathbun. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the original sit down to wedding it self. She wants to know you and make sure she is giving what YOU like. In addition she will give an idea or two if you are lost on something. Most Important, on the big day she is very professional. During the ceremony She reminds me of how my second grade teacher would read to the class, her voice was clear, crisp and soothing , but at the same time commanded the crowd. Her words were personal and perfect for us. I'd assume she would do the same for everyone. super soon after wedding we received all the info for name changes for lic, passport etc. Thank you Yvonne.

Sent on 10/22/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Mary and Bryan, I am so happy you enjoyed your wedding ceremony and all that led up to it. It was my absolute pleasure! Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you Happiness Always. Rev. Yvonne

We were so thrilled to have Patrick as our officiant! We knew from the minute we first met with him to discuss our ceremony that he would do a great job. Patrick is very thorough and pays attention to every little detail. He made us feel very comfortable every step of the way. Many of our guests complimented on how nice of a ceremony he performed for us. We were so thankful to have Patrick as part of our big day!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jeffrey & Rachel · Married on 10/11/2013

We met Chaplain Patrick in a nice little coffee shop, and after 2 minutes of meeting him we knew we had found our officiant. His ideas and vision for our wedding were incredible! The day of our wedding the sky opened up and our (would have been beautiful outdoor) ceremony was moved inside, which also delayed the start time of our wedding. Patrick was completely understanding and adjusted his schedule to still accommodate us, and we cannot thank him enough for that. Our wedding ceremony would not have been what it was without Patrick at the helm. He made everyone feel at ease, ran everything flawlessly, and his words were touching. Our guests raved about Patrick and our ceremony. The level of professionalism mixed with kindness and vision make Patrick truly unique and a master of his craft. If you need an officiant please stop looking and contact this wonderful man!

Sent on 11/29/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff and Rachael! I'm glad that everything worked out in the end! It was a beautiful wedding. ~Chaplain Patrick

Heather · Married on 09/28/2013

Reverend Yvonne, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS! Honestly, everyone reading this, you will absolutely fall in love with South Jersey Officiants. Reverend Yvonne and Chaplain Patrick are extraordinary in every way possible. I simply cannot say enough about how wonderful, personable, down-to-earth, spiritual, accommodating, friendly, loving, social, outgoing, and exceptional they are. Reverend Yvonne was "the hit" of my wedding. Seriously! She is beyond outstanding as both an officiant and a friend. You will instantly fall in love with her! I wish there was a 1,000 star rating, because even at that, it wouldn't be enough (and I'm a stickler for details). Thank you for all that you did to make my wedding ceremony the most memorable day of my life! xo

Sent on 09/30/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Heather and Jim, I had as much fun at your wedding as you did! You two are a delight just to be around. I was asked by one of your guests why they could not hear what was said right after your vows. I told her it was a moment of love unspoken. She smiled and said, you're right it did not need a voice. My very best to you both. Thank you for the privilege!
    Rev. Yvonne

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2013

When Chaplin Patrick first sat down with us, he made it clear that although he would be present during our vows- they were 100% all about us. He made sure that we had a ceremony and vows that were perfectly in tune with what we wanted and was absolutely professional about the entire process. He was down to earth and very flexible with what he was able to put together... My husband and I are not very religious, so he had to work around a lot of the usual stuff, but he did it perfectly and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. My husband even has an uncle that was a reverend, and he couldn't stop talking about how fantastic Patrick was! He even has a few tricks up his sleeve to make sure moments of the big day stay all about the bride and groom, and that no one has any anxiety about anything. If you don't consider Chaplain Patrick you're doing yourself a great injustice - he's cool and just outstanding. A few of our guests even approached him after the ceremony for their big day!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Christa · Married on 09/28/2013

Patrick was AWESOME. He, other than Joe and myself, made my ceremony complete. He was perfect. My whole bridal party and family and every guest LOVED how perfect he was throughout the entire ceremony. I would 100 million zillion percent tell every bride I meet from this day forward to use South Jersey Officiants Patrick Anthony. He was so fabulous, my favorite part was how comfortable he made us feel up there and how at the end of the ceremony he stepped away from us, so my photographer could get FABULOUS pictures of just Joe and I. I love Patrick with all my heart because that was the most important moment of my life and he made is sooooo soo sooooooo memorable!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Christa,

Thank you so much. I'm so proud to have been part of your special day! Chaplain Patrick

Kathy & Joe · Married on 09/28/2013

Rev Yvonne made our day very special. Our wedding was set at the shore overlooking the bay. She paid extra attention to the little details. Our wedding was very intimate, with only a few family and friends. She gave us some great ideas and our ceremony flowed very nicely. Our guests had a good time and we receive many compliments.

Sent on 11/10/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Kathy & Joe, So happy to have wed you in such a beautiful place. You two were so very relaxed, it was such fun to be with you. Love and Happiness! ~Reverend Yvonne

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2013

We cannot thank Patrick enough for making our ceremony so special. He really made it all about us, it was personal & romantic without being mushy! He really made our wedding amazing! We'd recommend him to anyone & everyone! ! Our guest loved all of the special touches in our cermony (all suggested by Patrick). Thank you so much again!

Sent on 10/01/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Rebecca. Wow! Thank you!!!

Karly · Married on 09/07/2013

Thank you chaplain Patrick for being such a great officiant. During the reception multiple people came up to us saying how wonderful you were. You had great ideas on how to personalize our ceremony and make it unique for us. You did a wonderful job and highly recommend your services.

Sent on 09/27/2013

I can't express how much I appreciate your kind words! ~Chaplain Patrick

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2013

If you want someone whom is helpful and very nice Patrick is your person. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. He made us feel so comfortable. His words was amazing....

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 08/24/2013

We were delighted with your services. The professionalism demonstrated by Chaplain Patrick was exemplary and his calm demeanor was welcome on such a hectic/exciting day. The Irish wedding blessing at the end was a beautiful touch since my husband is 100% Irish. Overall, we were very please and would recommend Chaplain Patrick to any engaged couple looking for professional and affordable service.
    Fabiola & Michael Diviney

Sent on 10/11/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

It was a great wedding! I sure hope Michael was feeling better as soon a possible. Poor guy... who wants to be sick on their wedding day! ~Chaplain Patrick

Elisa · Married on 08/23/2013

Selecting Chaplain Patrick to officiate our wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we made! He is a pleasure to work with, and we left our initial meeting with him feeling thrilled. In fact, it was one of the most exciting moments of the entire planning experience, and we knew on the spot that we wanted him for our big day. He had many thoughtful, beautiful ideas for our ceremony and seeing them come to life on our wedding day was amazing. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and officiate, and they’re all very well deserved because Chaplain Patrick is fantastic and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2013

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Elisa, I had a blast at your wedding. Your family and friends were so welcoming! Thank you for having me be such a big part of your day. ~Chaplain Patrick

Julia · Married on 08/17/2013

We could not thank Patrick enough for the wonderful service he gave. He put us at ease and was very professional. People kept asking us if he knew us personally,, because it came off that way. We had so many compliments on the ceremony. It was such a personal and special ceremony. We kept commenting how we wished he could have officiated the reception as well-haha. We could not have been happier with Patrick. He made our day so special.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Julia, From the bottom of my heart.... Thank you. ~Chaplain Patrick

Linsie · Married on 08/16/2013

My husband and I participated in a wedding television show - a competition between brides to see who has the best wedding, and we won! We give the credit to Patrick at South Jersey Officiants!! The show even named the title of our episode after a portion of our ceremony!!
    Patrick was amazing! He helped put together the most beautiful ceremony. I asked him to make my guests cry the happiest tears and he really did! So many guests came up to us and said how the ceremony was the best they have seen!! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so happy that your wedding was everything you hoped it would be and we're thrilled that you won! Congrats!