South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

139 | Audubon, NJ

139 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Kathleen · Married on 10/08/2015

Stacy was super helpful with my myriad of questions and Chaplain Patrick was just wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Amie · Married on 09/26/2015

Yvonne was simply amazing!! Guests are STILL talking about the ceremony and how wonderful it was. Yvonne took a lot of time to get to know us and listen to the type of ceremony we wanted, and she went above and beyond to make the day as perfect as possible. I highly recommend her to anyone, but especially those couples who just aren't sure what they may want their ceremony to be like.
    So thankful we chose Yvonne and South Jersey Officiants!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

I was raised catholic and it was not an easy decision to not get married in a Catholic Church. I found South Jersey Officiants via this site and I am beyond thankful! Chaplain Patrick was simply amazing! Even my dad (catholic man) was impressed and thankful we hired him! I can honestly say our wedding guestd can't stop talking about how beautiful/perfect Chaplain Partrick made our ceremony! Numerous people have told us it was the BEST ceremony they have ever been to and that Chaplain Patrick was the best officiant they have ever met! He was able to personalize our ceremony to best fit us! It was the most magical/romantic time of my life. I highly recommend South Jersey wedding officiants! -Tiffaney Becker (wedding 9/12/15)

Sent on 09/15/2015

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

Chaplain Patrick was amazing. He was attentive, helpful, responsive, professional and friendly. Our guests LOVED the ceremony and the personal touches Chaplain included.We would recommend SJ Officiants to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Words can not express what an AMAZING job Chrissey Ladd did. She arrived early the day of the ceremony to scope out the area and meet our families. She created a ceremony unique to our needs. I am Jewish and my husband is Catholic so we wanted a ceremony less religious and more focused on our love and our family. She did just that. She honored my husbands decreased father in a tasteful and meaningful way. But overall our favorite part was how she helped us involve our 9 nieces and nephews into our ceremony. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted short and sweet with great meaning. We can not recommend her enough. Thank you Chrissey for an incredilble ceremony!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/23/2015

Oh my gosh. What a day. Terrific is all I can say! Chrissey Ladd was the officiant at our wedding. She was sweet, nice and lead us through the whole process step by step. I had never been to a gay wedding, let alone my own, but she had great ideas, was organized, and made us feel great. She was on top of everything. I highly recommend South Jersey Officiants to anyone who is nervous about the ceremony. I want to do the whole day over again because it was so wonderful. Thank you Chrissey!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

We found South Jersey Officiants through Wedding Wire and I am so glad that we did! Chaplin Patrick was very organized and extremely easy to work with. Our ceremony was perfect - everyone was laughing and crying (at the appropriate moments of course!). After the ceremony a bunch of our guests told us how much they enjoyed Chaplin Patrick and how unique our ceremony was. The experience was amazing - after our initial meeting and paperwork was taken care of, I felt extremely comfortable with what our ceremony was going to look like, and it was even better than I expected! I am pretty sure that South Jersey Officiants may have a couple of new customers coming their way who were in attendance at my wedding!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Pamela · Married on 05/01/2015

Reverend Yvonne is amazing! After reading her reviews I went with my gut and booked her for our wedding without even meeting her. I am so glad I did. When talking with her prior to my ceremony beginning, I felt like I knew her forever. She has an amazing personality, fun, down to earth, and still very professional. She has brilliant ideas and also lets you incorporate your own ideas into how you want your ceremony to be. I would highly recommend Reverend Yvonne to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/17/2015

My husband and I found South Jersey Officiants through the wedding websites, which they were highly recommended on. I'm so glad we decided to go with them because Chaplain Patrick was awesome! We met with him and went over every little detail. As the wedding got closer I had so many questions and trying to make sure everything was going to be perfect, and his response to my questions were almost immediately which was great!!
    The guests loved the ceremony too, and said it was so unique!! That was exactly what we wanted, so thanks Chaplain Patrick for everything!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2015

Chaplain Patrick officiated my best friends wedding a few years ago and was HIGHLY recommended by her. We met with him over a year before or ceremony and felt completely comfortable with the whole wedding ceremony experience. He custom created a ceremony that fit our personalities, religious beliefs, and values. He even included Dr Suess which I LOVED! Fast forward to a few weeks before the wedding, I was panicked! He calmed my nerves and I could trust he had everything under control based on his complete professionalism! The actual ceremony was beautiful and we received many compliments! He even let me chug the rest of his beer before my grand entrance because I said I was too sober to dance in front of everyone, ha! Super cool down to earth dude & very recommended!

Sent on 05/19/2015

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Hahaha! Thanks for the great review. Let's just clarify one thing. I was drinking a beer AFTER the ceremony, not before. Thank you for your kind words. I'm was honored to be there as you became husband and wife! ~Chaplain Patrick

Chaplain Patrick was an amazing officiant. We sat down from day 1 to get a vision of exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He brought some religious aspects into the ceremony for our family and some humor which was important to us. Our ceremony was no meaningful and customized. People are still raving on how awesome the ceremony was and all the love they felt during it. Some guests even asked if he was a friend or family member because he truly cares about his clients and gets to know you. Thank you again Chaplain Patrick and we 100% recommend you!

The Sullivans
    3/20/15
    The Carriage House
    Galloway, NJ

Sent on 06/10/2015

Cassandra · Married on 12/13/2014

We had the pleasure of Chaplain Patrick officiate our wedding. Both my husband and I are not religious so we we're worried about finding an officiate who respected that. Patrick asked that question early on in the process and respected it 100%! He did a great ceremony that everyone loved! We got so many compliments on him after as well! He responded quickly to any questions I had. He was very thorough and didn't miss a beat! Thanks Patrick!

Sent on 12/28/2014

We truly can't say enough about Reverend Yvonne!! I knew before we even met her in person, from our first phone call, that she would be the person to marry us! Rev. Yvonne has such a great personality and you can just tell that she loves what she does! She did an amazing job making our ceremony everything we dreamed of! I don't think there was a dry eye in the house! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was, and how they've never seen anything like it before!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Rev. Yvonne!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Molly · Married on 10/11/2014

People are still commenting on how amazing our ceremony was with Chaplain Patrick. I am SO happy we were lucky enough to have him as our officiant. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. You really won't have to worry about a thing! No matter what happens, he can handle it. I was completely confident about the ceremony from the first time we talked right up to the moments before I walked down the aisle. I wish I was as good at anything as Patrick is at officiating weddings. A true professional and a great person!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Not having an affiliation with a church and opting for an outdoor ceremony, we were concerned with who would officiate our wedding. I give full credit to my husband for finding the perfect choice. From the initial meeting, Reverend Yvonne was interested in learning about who we were as a couple and making sure her approach was tailored to us. When someone enjoys what they do it shows, and that was evident in Reverend Yvonne. As a part of her services, she also includes helpful information for obtaining your marriage license, name change, and the marriage certificate. She made the entire process easy and we would highly recommend South Jersey Officiants!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Moira · Married on 09/19/2014

Rev. Yvonne was fantastic from the time we "meet" her through a facetime chat (We live 2 hours from when we got married, so it was hard to do things in person). She made our wedding ceremony unique & fun, which is exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Carolyn · Married on 09/13/2014

Choosing Chaplain Patrick was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. After only meeting him for an hour and a half he had made us feel comfortable and had planned out our whole ceremony. The professionalism and personality instantly helped take some of the stress that comes from wedding planning. Our ceremony was tailored to us and was incredibly special Thanks to him!

Sent on 02/26/2015

April · Married on 08/31/2014

Reverend Yvonne was amazing! We met with her and immediately enjoyed her sense of humor and expertise. She completely understood the style of ceremony we wanted and had great ideas for us to incorporate. We had a loving, sweet, humorous and fun ceremony that everyone enjoyed. Thanks Yvonne for all you did for us!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Chaplain Patrick was recommended to us and we had a beautiful wedding. Chaplain Patrick was great to deal with. My husband and I were pleased with the different vow selections and readings to choose from. After reading through them all, we found selections that fit us perfectly. We were happy with everything and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Victoria · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I selected South Jersey officiants at the suggestion of our venue, Auletto Caterers. They have worked closely with this officiant company for quite a while and had absolutely nothing bad to say about them.

After reviewing the officiants available, my husband and I skyped with Chaplain Patrick Anthony (we live in Philadelphia and could not personally meet him) and knew that he would be perfect. He tailored our ceremony to exactly how much/little religion we wanted to include and suggested little details to make our ceremony perfect.

My husband and I were OVERJOYED at our ceremony and could not stop smiling. The vows were perfect and Chaplain Patrick Anthony arrived early and was very professional. It is very apparent that he loves what he does and he certainly does it well. After the ceremony, he mingled with our guests in cocktail hour, which we thought was very thoughtful and personal. Our guests are still raving about our ceremony and many have told us it is the absolute best they have ever seen.

My husband and I were also lucky enough to see Chaplain 3 months later as he was officiating our friend's wedding and can attest that their ceremony was tailored specifically to them and he did another amazing job. We would recommend Chaplain Patrick Anthony to anybody that would listen! Thank you so much Chaplain Patrick for making our day everything we wanted it to be!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Leah · Married on 06/28/2014

Chaplain Patrick officiated our wedding on 6/28/14. In our initial meeting (via Skype), he outlined the entire ceremony for us and gave us time to think about the components that we could customize. He provided lots of examples of readings and vows for us to review, as well as detailed instructions on obtaining the wedding license, which was really helpful. We didn't have a rehearsal, so we were a little nervous about the ceremony on the wedding day. Patrick kept everyone calm and collected before it started! The wedding ceremony turned out amazing. Patrick went above and beyond to make the ceremony special for us. It was just beautiful and we received so many compliments. Thanks again Chaplain Patrick! We highly recommend Patrick and South Jersey Officiants!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/07/2014

AMAZING job by Reverend Yvonne she made our special day just perfect with every word she said was built around my husband and I. If you need someone to marry you I would recommend you to South Jersey Officiants :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

Thank you for those lovely words. I had a wonderful time at your wedding. Happiness always! ~Rev. Yvonne

Jenna · Married on 06/06/2014

For our June 6, 2014 ceremony we had Rev. Yvonne Rathburn. All we can say is WOW!!! Amazing. It was a beautiful ceremony that was truly personal to myself and my husband. She incorporated details I would have never thought of or have never heard of. She made the ceremony about the joining of a couple and their families. Every single one of my guests commented on what a wonderful job she had done and who beautiful and different our ceremony was. It was tasteful and professional. From the first day we met with her she got right to work on getting to know us as individuals and as a couple and she used all the information in the ceremony. It is hard to write a review because I am still truly speechless on how wonderfully perfect South Jersey Officiants made our ceremony! I would definitely recommend them to any and every bride.

Sent on 06/16/2014

South Jersey Officiants, LLC's reply:

It was indeed my pleasure to wed such a beautiful couple. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. ~Rev. Yvonne
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

Chaplain Patrick, from South Jersey Officiants officiated and was an integral part of our wedding . From our initial planning meeting, we knew everything would be perfectly smooth, which helped us relax a bit in regards to that part of our special day. Patrick is a true professional and is familiar with many ceremony styles, traditions, and is a public speaking pro. His confidence and passion shine right through and the ceremony he created for our non-traditional (gay, mixed faith, multicultural) wedding could not have been more perfect. Everyone who attended our wedding, commented on what a great officiant we had. He was so helpful on the day of our wedding that I am only sad he isn't a wedding planner too!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Maura · Married on 05/24/2014

Chaplain Patrick Anthony conducted my ceremony on May 24, 2014 at Tendenza. One of the number one compliments from my wedding was him and the ceremony. He was FANTASTIC. He will work with you and do whatever you want. He helped us create a beautiful ceremony that worked for us. We didn't want to be overly religious, we wanted to incorporate something new and different during the ceremony, we didn't want the typical readings, etc. and he offered such amazing suggestions that made our ceremony so unique and special. He added humor and a certain flair that helped everyone relax a little bit. He truly was wonderful. He is very cool and laid back. He was extremely organized and always answered my emails. I highly recommend him. You will not regret your decision. It was absolutely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning looking back!

Sent on 06/07/2014