South Jersey Officiants, LLC Reviews

134 | Audubon, NJ

134 Reviews for South Jersey Officiants, LLC

MB · Married on 09/15/2018

We love Chaplain Patrick! He officiated our marriage and recently our vow renewal on 9/15/18. He did an amazing job, the ceremony was so meaningful and heartfelt. I think we enjoyed our vow renewal ceremony more than the original lol! He really tailors it to you as an individual couple, it didn't feel like a generic cliche ceremony that could be used for any wedding. Our guests just couldn't say enough positive things about him and the ceremony!

He also still had record of our original vows so we didn't have to dig them up. :) He and Stacy were always very quick to respond to any questions and were so helpful with the whole process. We just can't recommend him enough, you truly won't be disappointed!

Elyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

Reverend Yvonne was wonderful from the get go. She helped us personalize our ceremony and make it our own for a memorable ceremony. She made it less stressful the day of and helped us understand all of the procedures that go into the legal side of marriage. Everyone at the wedding commented how sweet she was and how personal they felt the ceremony was. One of my favorite parts of my favorite day!!! Thank you!

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

We can't say enough about South Jersey Officiants!. It was so easy to work with them. We especially liked the ease of our initial meeting with Reverend Yvonne because we were able to to by Skype. She listened to everything we wanted and did not want, and she set up a customized wedding itinerary for us. Unfortunately, she had a medical emergency the day of our wedding, so she was not able to perform the ceremony. However, the whole staff moved into action, and Chaplain Patrick made it to our venue with only an hours notice. The wedding went off on time, and it still felt personal and special. Several of our guests even asked how long we knew him, and we had to say "we met him 10 minutes before the ceremony". It was amazing, and we highly recommend them!

Tiara · Married on 05/13/2018

They were awsome! Very understanding considering we were a hour behind schedule.

Marisa · Married on 04/10/2018

Chaplain Patrick did a phenomenal job with our outdoor wedding ceremony! He is incredibly knowledgable about the entire process and gives you great advice. it's easy to plan your ceremony with his help. Chaplain Patrick was a great speaker, the guests loved it. Thanks for everything SJ Officiants! <3 Brian & Marisa 7-16-16, The Smithville Inn

K · Married on 09/15/2017

I have to give them a 5.0. With less than a week to set everything up they were very responsive and accommodating. Chaplin Patrick was well prepared, and did an outstanding ceremony. We did the private ceremony, and used the photographer they recommended, who was incredibly flexible and had lots of ideas for shots.

Angela · Married on 08/18/2017

Patrick was our officiant for our wedding ceremony and he was EXCELLENT. All of our guests also raved about how great he was. Funny, sincere, creative, not your ordinary boring ceremony. Love him he made our ceremony perfect! I highly recommend

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Chaplain Patrick Anthony was one word: INCREDIBLE! When we found South Jersey Officiants on Wedding Wire and I submitted an inquiry, we met with Patrick at a small coffee shop not too far from our house for a brief consultation. We both knew the second we left that night that the decision to chose Patrick as our officiant was a no brainer! His passion for being an officiant truly shows and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be a part of our special day. We chose the Gold package where he added a more personal touch to our ceremony and everyone RAVED about him! Our guests absolutely loved him and the way he kept everyone laughing and completely absorbed into what he was saying. Whenever I had a question, Patrick was extremely communicative, quickly responded to the millions of questions that I had and made me feel completely at ease with the entire process and promised that everything would be fine, and it was! Thank you again South Jersey Officiants for making this such an easy and affordable process, and a special thanks to a Chaplain Patrick Anthony for our emotional, incredible and memorable ceremony!

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

We decided to go with Chaplin Patrick after he had done our friend's wedding and it was one of the best and easiest decisions we made. Patrick is so professional and made our ceremony so personal. Our guests gave us many compliments about him. Patrick and Stacy were awesome! They kept us up on everything and have been incredibly helpful with all the paperwork involved. Thank you!

Jason · Married on 03/25/2017

My wife and I knew that finding the right person to officiate our wedding would be an important decision that we had to make. We also knew it wouldn’t be the easiest choice. I’m a Jewish Giants fan and my wife is a Catholic Eagles fan. We’ve always operated under a loving theory of mutually assured respect for each other’s traditions and decided early on that we wouldn’t feel comfortable with either of our respective family’s traditions. That’s fine, given our emphasis on breaking through the cliché. Our wedding was going to be held in South Jersey at Valenzano Winery. However, neither of us had ties to the area. Luckily, our caterer suggested we reach out to South Jersey Officiants. After making initial contact with South Jersey Officiants and some preliminary e-mails, we set up an appointment via Facetime to speak with Reverend Yvonne. She spent an hour just talking with us, getting to know our story and what makes us tick. Knowing our love for wine, Reverend Yvonne suggested we have a wine blending ceremony. We fell in love with the idea right away. After that our Facetime meeting, we mostly communicated via e-mail as she helped lay out the plan for the ceremony. Despite my wife and I both being attorneys, neither of us had any idea of the registration requirements for the Certificate of marriage. Reverend Yvonne had our back guiding us through the process. Likewise, we were provided with helpful suggestions for readings and vows. On the big day, Reverend Yvonne made our ceremony pure magic. She hit all the right notes…from the sensitive to the silly… that made our ceremony beyond our expectations. You wouldn’t know that we had first spoken to Reverend Yvonne less than three months prior to our ceremony. Her insight into us was uncanny to say the least. Reverend Yvonne’s warmth and intuition made it feel like she had known us for years. She gave us a truly personal ceremony that was absolutely “us.” Without any reservation, we recommend South Jersey Officiants.

alexis · Married on 10/23/2016

Reverend Yvonne was AMAZING. Seriously - she made us feel like family. Our ceremony was so comfortable and perfectly customized to our tastes and style. We are so happy with our decision to use South Jersey Officiants!

• Lynn

Lynn · Married on 10/07/2016

Working with the South Jersey Officiant team was just amazing. Stacy, Patrick and Paul were all great to work with and made our day go by flawlessly! Chaplain Paul did a phenomenal job incorporating the elements we were looking for into a beautiful, emotional ceremony So many of our guests had wonderful things to say about how personal our ceremony was, and they couldn't believe that Paul was not one of our nearest and dearest friends (we found him on the internet!)! Paul was so confident and calm throughout the entire ceremony, it all went off without a hitch. We elected not to have him at the rehearsal, which I was nervous about, but he crafted the whole thing where my DH and I just had to "follow directions." And it went perfectly! I cannot say enough good things about the whole team at South Jersey Officiants. Thank you!

Magaly · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about South Jersey Officiants! Patrick made our ceremony so beautiful and personal. All of our guests were raving about how great the ceremony had been and complimenting Patrick on what an amazing job he had done. My husband and I are so glad we found Patrick. Our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more.

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

WOW. JUST WOW.

My fiance and I are both in the wedding/event industry and when it came time for us to choose an officiant, we were completely stumped. We didn't want to get married in a church, we aren't incredibly religious, and we also didnt want a boring ceremony that guests tune out of except for some of the good parts. We were lucky enough to be referred specifically to Chaplain Patrick and were so incredibly comfortable the moment we met him and he helped us customize our ceremony. After getting to know us, he gave us lots of ideas and options for things to include and we choose the things that felt right. Fast forward to this past Saturday, at our wedding eremony, we were so impressed with him and how everything was delivered. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted. It was personal and customized, captivating and even interactive. We received so many compliments from our vendor friends and all of our guests. I would give his name to anyone who is stuck trying to navigate the ceremony piece and wants it to be just perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Stephanie and Eric 8-20-16.

Carla · Married on 08/05/2016

I cried the first time I met Patrick!! The way he talks about love is beautiful. He is so wonderful and makes everything extremely personalized. My husband and I had some unique requests for the ceremony and he rolled with all of our ideas, and also added in parts that we loved! Our ceremony was very emotional, funny, sweet, romantic, and full of surprises. All of the guests loved Patrick. Although I loved my whole wedding, the ceremony was surely the most beautiful and special part because of Patrick's thoughtfulness. Thank you for everything, we love you! Would highly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Patrick was the perfect officiant for our wedding! He worked with us to make our ceremony unique and personalized. It truly was unlike any other ceremony we have ever been to, and we absolutely loved it. Our guests raved about Patrick, too! We would definitely recommend booking with South Jersey Officiants.

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

We had Chaplain Patrick Anthony officiate our ceremony, and it was absolutely wonderful. So many people came up to us asking how we found him, and that everything he talked about was so personal and heartfelt. I am so grateful that he allowed me to customize our vows and ring exchange, as well as pick a unity ceremony that meant more to us than just candles and sand. He did not hold back wrangling the bridal party to get them ready to walk down the aisle and explaining how to not pass out while standing up at the front haha! He was also super helpful in making sure our marriage paperwork was submitted so we didn’t have to worry about it. Thank you so much for doing such a fantastic job!

Autumn · Married on 11/06/2015

South Jersey Officiants made our ceremony amazing!!! Patrick took what we wanted and delivered a ceremony that was beyond our expectations. Our guests gave us so many compliments about how unique and beautiful our wedding was. Patrick did an excellent job keeping everyone organized and kept everything running smoothly. The rose ceremony for our mothers was beautiful and brought them to tears. Thank you so much for making our wedding special and for helping me to marry my best friend!

There needs to be 10 stars, because honestly 5 just doesn't cut-it. The reviews you read here are true, you will not be disappointed or stressed. My guests RAVED and RAVED about the ceremony during our reception and after. We all know how rarely that ever happens. We asked for the platinum package, and it was worth every single penny. Chaplin Patrick made the guests feel he knew us all our lives. Just trust him and relax, your ceremony will be awesome.

Tara · Married on 10/11/2015

I met Patrick about a year ago while searching on Wedding Wire for an officiant. Upon meeting him, it was obvious he was the perfect choice. His style was so unique and made us feel that our wedding ceremony was going to be one of a kind. On our wedding day, he was witty and kept everything light-hearted which kept everyone at ease leading up to the ceremony. The ceremony itself was incredible and we received so many compliments from our family and friends on what a wonderful job Patrick did. Patrick was amazing and we are so honored to have had him officiate our wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 10/08/2015

Stacy was super helpful with my myriad of questions and Chaplain Patrick was just wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Amie · Married on 09/26/2015

Yvonne was simply amazing!! Guests are STILL talking about the ceremony and how wonderful it was. Yvonne took a lot of time to get to know us and listen to the type of ceremony we wanted, and she went above and beyond to make the day as perfect as possible. I highly recommend her to anyone, but especially those couples who just aren't sure what they may want their ceremony to be like.
    So thankful we chose Yvonne and South Jersey Officiants!!

I was raised catholic and it was not an easy decision to not get married in a Catholic Church. I found South Jersey Officiants via this site and I am beyond thankful! Chaplain Patrick was simply amazing! Even my dad (catholic man) was impressed and thankful we hired him! I can honestly say our wedding guestd can't stop talking about how beautiful/perfect Chaplain Partrick made our ceremony! Numerous people have told us it was the BEST ceremony they have ever been to and that Chaplain Patrick was the best officiant they have ever met! He was able to personalize our ceremony to best fit us! It was the most magical/romantic time of my life. I highly recommend South Jersey wedding officiants! -Tiffaney Becker (wedding 9/12/15)

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

Chaplain Patrick was amazing. He was attentive, helpful, responsive, professional and friendly. Our guests LOVED the ceremony and the personal touches Chaplain included.We would recommend SJ Officiants to anyone planning a wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Words can not express what an AMAZING job Chrissey Ladd did. She arrived early the day of the ceremony to scope out the area and meet our families. She created a ceremony unique to our needs. I am Jewish and my husband is Catholic so we wanted a ceremony less religious and more focused on our love and our family. She did just that. She honored my husbands decreased father in a tasteful and meaningful way. But overall our favorite part was how she helped us involve our 9 nieces and nephews into our ceremony. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted short and sweet with great meaning. We can not recommend her enough. Thank you Chrissey for an incredilble ceremony!!