South Haven Yacht Club Reviews

3 | South Haven, MI

3 Reviews for South Haven Yacht Club

3 South Haven Yacht Club Reviews

Kendra · Married on 07/29/2017

The South Haven Yacht Club was the perfect venue for our dream wedding with its location right in the heart of downtown and on the water it was honestly a picture perfect night. The staff and event coordinators went above and beyond to make sure our night was as magical as we imagined and more so. They took care of all the rental coordinations and set up all our decor exactly how we had envisioned. Everything from napkin folding and lighting 150 tea lights to a seamless dinner presentation was taken care of. With a wedding of about 125 we had plenty of room and even more to eat, mingle, and dance! Many of our guests were from out of town and the Yacht Club was the perfect place for them to see why we chose South Haven. I would recommend any bride and groom to check them out and see for yourself. It was truly the greatest night of our lives!

South Haven Yacht Club 1
    South Haven Yacht Club 2
    South Haven Yacht Club 3
    South Haven Yacht Club 4
    South Haven Yacht Club 5

Colleen · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn't be happier with our experience at the yacht club! Staff was wonderful and the venue is beautiful!

Ann · Married on 05/28/2016

This was the perfect venue for my wedding!! The staff was so friendly, flexible with my crazy family (and in laws). Our food was amazing, they went above and beyond to deliver everything I wanted - including an ice cream bar on a 99 degree day. I am forever grateful!

South Haven Yacht Club 6