South Florida Weddings Reviews

22 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

22 Reviews for South Florida Weddings

Maura · Married on 04/04/2014

Kyle was very responsive and open to our suggestions for the ceremony. She showed up on time and was ready for anything. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a low key, laid back officiant.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Quality, professional, and warm personality.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • W

Wes · Married on 01/23/2014

Kyle was professional and extremely helpful, considering we were from out of state.

She provided a very stress-free and easy marriage for my wife and I.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kejal · Married on 12/14/2013

From the moment I called Kyle, she was helpful professional and very flexible to our very unique needs!! Although I didn't meet Kyle before the wedding on the day Kyle was friendly, put me at ease and well prepared. The wedding Kyle conducted was fantastic, exactly what we wanted, and although our wedding was very unique, Kyle made it look like she had done it before! She took care of everything so we didn't worry a thing! She was amazing a beautiful wedding just how we pictured it. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jaclynn · Married on 11/09/2013

Kyle was wonderful. We had a very small last minute wedding. I called her 2 days before and she made sure everything was perfect. She was wonderful and made our day so special. I would recommend Kyle to everyone.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kelley · Married on 07/04/2013

Kyle was very professional, understanding and patient with all my questions. I will highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kyle was great! She was very professional. My husband and I had an intimate ceremony withe just the two of us on the beach. I was a little nervous about the beach at first and Kyle made us feel very comfortable. The words that she picked were very meaningful. I highly recommend Kyle!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Sandy · Married on 12/15/2012

I called on a Tuesday requesting to get married on Saturday, my request was honored with no problem. Also we all arrived a couple of minutes late, she was very calm and patient and waited for us. The service was perfect really short and simple. Thanks Kyle for being apart of our special day.
    Mr. & Mrs. Audalus

Sent on 12/23/2012

Diane · Married on 11/30/2012

Kyle was very professional and performed a beautiful, personal ceremony at our home. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for that special ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Jackie · Married on 09/29/2012

Kyle Russell was really nice and helpful made our wedding really special ! Very patience as well . I would defiantly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant .

Sent on 10/01/2012

Carmen · Married on 08/25/2012

Kyle, was wonderful cannot thank her enough for making my wedding such a special day.

Sent on 10/02/2012

veronica · Married on 06/16/2012

We appreciated Kyle Russell officiating our wedding ceremony. She was very pesonable, punctual, dressed professionally for our beach wedding. Thank you for taking a genuine intersest in our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Shauna · Married on 05/26/2012

We were very pleased with Kyle. We had a spur of the moment elopement on a holiday weekend, and wanted a casual simple beachside ceremony. She was easy to work with, kind and professional and gave us the exactly what we had in mind on very short notice. She is definitely someone I would recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Monica Carmona

Monica · Married on 05/26/2012

We just had the best experience ever. I did not planned a big wedding, my husband and I been together for 15 years, and when the big day came, we had nothing ready.
    We have 2 beautiful little princess and we wanted to be a very special day, just the 4 os us. and then...... I found Kyle Russell on the internet, and it was the best thing could ever happened, I called her friday afternoon (just the day before) and She was so nice and ready to help. Then, Next morning she was on time, with the best attitude, and we had the most wonderful wedding I could ever expect at the beach, barefoot with our 2 dauthers. what else could we ask for.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Emily · Married on 04/27/2012

I contacted Kyle Russell at South Florida Weddings after finding her information online to officiate my wedding ceremony. She was very easy to reach by phone and email, responded promptly to all my questions and requests, and was very cooperative, flexible and supportive in all the preparations. She arrived to the location of the ceremony on time and performed the ceremony elegantly. She sent the notarized form in the same day of the ceremony and contacted me to confirm I had received the marriage license a few weeks later. She did a thorough and professional job and I would recommend her to others.

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 07/13/2013

Kyle was great, very responsive to any concerns I had. The officiant Kayla was a little quiet during the ceremony, but overall good. They were very flexible and eased my concerns over the weather being a potential problem. My ceremony went off without a hitch!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kyle was great and gave us the ceremony we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/25/2012

Kyle was great, she understood what service we wanted, and was flexible to work with us and our ideas. She was very professional and punctual. We trusted her with our marriage license papers, and everything went according to plan, we received our marriage license after the wedding in a very timely manner.

Sent on 05/29/2012

12/12/2012 - Kyle provided responsive, reasonable, reliable high quality service and follow up.

Mark & Ana
    Boca Raton, FL

Sent on 01/07/2013

3.0

I used Kyle recently to perform a small family ceremnony at my father's home. It was sort of a unique situation and needed to be handled with care and done within several days. She was responsive, flexible on timing, professional with the words she chose for the ceremony, resepctful to my ailing father and even helped us capture some very important photos. And I thank her for all of that.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Michael · Married on 06/22/2012

She arrived on time, and performed the ceremony just as we wanted.

Sent on 06/28/2012

3.5

Very professional and puntual.Very friendly and accomodating. I would gladly recommend her services anytime to anyone. Attended all my prior calls and emails very promptly.

Sent on 08/15/2012