Amore Monet Reviews

Amore Monet View more information

4.7

Jamie Married on 09/11/2016
    We held our September wedding ceremony at South Ferry Church and couldn't be happier. From the first time I saw it, I knew. The space is beautiful, especially with the afternoon light streaming through the stained glass windows! It was a little warm inside but the windows open for a nice breeze. We had access to the church all day in order to set up, which gave our timeline some much needed breathing room. We received quick responses from KC Bishop regarding any questions that came up. It is absolutely worth the reasonable rental fee. I can't imagine having had our ceremony anywhere else!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/01/2013
    We had the perfect ceremony! South Ferry Church is an amazing venue. So simple and beautiful, the perfect venue for our small wedding (about 80 guests).
    Grace Married on 06/20/2009
    This church is gorgeous, and very minimalist. Loved it!
    Anne Married on 08/28/2010
    If you want a small (max 120 people) Narragansett wedding, south ferry church is gorgeous. Our pictures of the ceremony were so beautiful. I give it an A + for location and appearance. I’d give it a significantly lower grade for organisation. It was not open for our rehearsal, even though I’d called to confirm and confirmed by email. This turned our rehearsal, with 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, fathers, mothers, celebrant, readers and photographers into a bit of a fiasco on the front lawn outside the church. I was very unhappy. There was an explanation, but I still thought it was unacceptable considering we paid a significant amount of money for it to be opened for about an hour on only two occasions. However, it was open for the ceremony on the wedding day, and in the end it all turned out ok. Better to have it closed for the rehearsal than the wedding day! I would never say don’t book this church, because it’s just so beautiful. However, I would be very assertive about making sure your needs are met. Also, no toilets or air conditioning… just keep that in mind and warn your guests.