South Carolina Wedding Co Reviews

84 | North, SC

84 Reviews for South Carolina Wedding Co

Erez · Married on 06/29/2017

I hired South Carolina Wedding Co for all my event decor needs and she has never let me down! They did my wedding and now my 40th birthday, both were amazing events.

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Neisha

Neisha · Married on 06/16/2017

They were always very responsive, and were extremely pleased with how South Carolina Wedding Co transformed our venue. She took a gymnasium and made it look like a fairy tale palace fit for a princess. Thank you for creating a day we will always remember.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

This is a 5 star decor service! This team went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined my wedding would be. It was truly a dream come true. I could never thank Mrs. Tammy and her team enough for making my special day so spectacular!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Briana · Married on 07/29/2016

SCWC helped to make my wedding day so special! I didn't have to worry about much with Tammy and her team because they went above and beyond! All I had to do was tell her my vision and she ran with it! I would definitely recommend her and her team to any bride!!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Ericca

Ericca · Married on 11/15/2014

Tammy delivered a breathtaking wedding! It was beyond picture perfect! My guests are still talking about how beautiful it was! Wedding was really extravagant and no stone was left unturned! I hate the wedding is over! Very bittersweet!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2014

Tammy and her staff are decor geniuses! My husband and I could not be happier with our decor. SC Wedding Co took my vision and amplified it by 1000. My guest were so taken a back by the reception space, and our officiant said our ceremony space looked like heaven! The staff worked so hard to make my day so special and I thank you all so much. If I had to do it again I wouldnt change a thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Alicia · Married on 01/04/2014

Very professional and they exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2013

I provided Tammy with several pictures and she executed the whole thing. Every flower and linen was absolutely beautiful!

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Samantha! Loved creating your beautiful day for you! Please see more pictures of this beautiful wedding here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.577636188968562.1073741860.124839550914897&type=1 Wedding decor, draping, linens, centerpieces, bouquets, and lighting by South Carolina Wedding Co. Thank you for Choosing South Carolina Wedding Co with your special day!

Brandon · Married on 09/28/2013

My wife was beyond happy. She never stopped talking about the amazing job that was done by SC Wedding Company. I for one unlike most groomsmen wanted an input on the wedding and I was curious as to how everything would play out and I wasn't disappointed at all. I would highly recommend couples to use SC Wedding Company as their vendor. Amazing job. Our decor was elegant and beautiful.

• Keisha

Keisha · Married on 07/12/2013

Tammy is an absolutely wonderful vendor to work with. She and her staff work hard to ensure your special day is absolutely amazing. Working with Tammy and her team is well worth every penny you will spend. I will definitely hire her again for any special event.

Keisha and Corey

Shana · Married on 03/23/2013

If you want to have the best wedding ever, SC Wedding Co is the place to go! They can make any dream come true and more. If we had to do it all again, we would do it with them again! Hands down the best company ever!!

Sent on 03/29/2013

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you so much Shana. As challenging as the venue was with set up time we made it happen and it looked amazing. I was so proud of our entire team. Truly was a team effort and the results we are all so proud of. Thank you for trusting us with such an important event. Truly an honor. Featured Wedding on our blog: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/73656/item/1680/shana---michael
  • Toccara

Toccara · Married on 03/15/2013

South Carolina Wedding was one of my best vendors. My event was held in Charlotte, NC and I chose to get a vendor all the way in South Carolina. This goes to show how much they have to offer and such quality along with great customer service. Viewing their background and just to see what others have to say, really what got me to book this venue. During the day of my wedding the company went over and above for my needs.
    I thank you guys so much.
    May God continue to bless you and your staff.
    Toccara & DC

Tiffany Blue & Red/Tree Branches & Bird Wedding

Sent on 04/01/2013

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Much love Toccara and thank you! I loved creating a little magic for you :) It was a beautiful day and thank you for trusting us with such an important milestone in your life! Featured Wedding Blog post: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/73656/item/1719/toccara---decharles

Jasmine · Married on 02/02/2013

Relentless pusuit for perfection!

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/22/2012

Great people to work with! Absolutely love SC Wedding Co!

Sent on 01/07/2013

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Whitney, you were a joy to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your special day.
  • Janee

Janee · Married on 12/14/2012

South Carolina Wedding Company made my wedding ceremony and reception a very beautiful and elegant affair. I love how Tammy made my vision come to life. This experience will be one I will never forget!! Thank you South Carolina Wedding Company for making my dream wedding become a reality!!!!!! Tammy is even going to recreate our wedding broom that got lost after the wedding

Janee and Brian

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Janee! We loved creating your dream wedding. It was an honor to be apart of your special day! Our Real Wedding Blog Feature of this wedding: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/97913/item/1630/janee---brian

Vikki · Married on 12/01/2012

Sc wedding co was everything a bride needs in such a special time. Tammy is professional and wants every bride to be happy. She listens to the bride. Sc wedding co turned my dream into a reality. You will be amaze by what they can create. My guest are still talking about how beautiful my wedding and reception were. Any event I have from this point on will be decorated and designed by sc wedding co.

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Vikki, I really enjoyed working with you and LOVED creating your dream wedding. What I do is not only my job but my passion and Vikki you made me feel so appreciated. Thank you.....

Featured Blog Post: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/73656/item/627/vikki---ronald
  • Z

Zolika · Married on 11/03/2012

South Carolina Wedding Co. made our wedding look fit for King and Queen. It was more beautiful than we ever imagined it would be. They took a simple vision and turned it into a wedding day that we will never forget. To say that your work was beautiful would be an understatement!!! Thanks South Carolina Wedding Co. for decorating and designing a lifetime of memories!!!

Zolika and Van Heyward

Sent on 01/14/2013

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Zolika, you truly made my day to hear you say that I made you feel like a princess :) That is what I truly live for.... Thank you for trusting us with your day.

Featured Blog Post: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/73656/item/635/zolika---van

Dashawna · Married on 10/14/2012

South Carolina Wedding Company made my wedding dreams come true. Tammy, Glen, and Austin have now become great friends due to their creativeness, friendliness, and their ability to be flexible. My wedding was so amazing because of their unique designs, and I will be calling them when my daughter gets married years from now. It was truly a pleasure working with them and I couldn't imagine my wedding without them. Thanks a Million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Dashawna, we loved working with you! I know I can speak for all of us that you are a special bride we will always remember.

Gracelin · Married on 09/22/2012

Mrs. Tammy made my wedding dream come true she had only two hours to decorate my reception for over 200 people and she knocked it out the park people are still talking about how beautiful my wedding was. She was very professional and understanding as well as her staff she was my weddings fairy godmother. She made me feel like a queen for a day

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Gracelin you made me :) Thank you for acknowledging our challenges we had to overcome, and it still turned out over the top amazing. Even with time restraints, the design and look of your reception was unique and personal. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.
    Our Real Wedding Featured Blog Post: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/97913/item/1723/gracelin---justin

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

South Carolina Co made my special day beautiful! I expressed to Tammy that I don't care for flowers! I would like to use feathers! When I saw my feather bouquet all I can do is cry! It was so beautiful! They really made my day very special!

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Jennifer thank you for reviewing us. I feel it is so important to listen to our brides and what they like and dont like and in doing this it incorporates the brides personality into the event. It was so much fun designing your details to your bouquet to your feather toppers on the candelabras. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!

Kendra · Married on 09/01/2012

SCWC made our wedding the most beautiful wedding ever. The day itself was just unforgettable. Tammy along with her staff gave me the wedding I've always dreamed of having. The professionalism that SCWC provides is outstanding. I would recommend anyway to let them give you a wedding that you will always remember.

Kendra & Ricardo Haigler

Sent on 01/16/2013

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Kendra, truly loved working with you. It was an intresting evening putting all those candelabras together the evening before your wedding but oh my was it so worth it :D It was absolutely gorgeous and thank you.

Cynthia · Married on 07/28/2012

South Carolina Wedding are just the best!!! Such a stunning beautiful job on my weddind..I couldn't ask for better service value nor quality! The Concept of it all was just amazing!!! Thanks for making my dream wedding come true...Much Love, Christopher & Cynthia O'Berry

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Cynthia, for trusting our advice and suggestions in the concept, design, and decor or your Lace House Wedding! It was truly beautiful. Thank you again for have the confidence in us to design your fairytale wedding. Our Real Wedding Blog Post: http://www.southcarolinaweddingco.com/?load/blog_detail/page/97913/item/1726/cynthia---christopher

Shaneisa · Married on 07/14/2012

Everything was WONDERFUL and Mrs. Tammy was great!!!!!! Would Recommend to any and everyone!

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Thank you Shaneisa, enjoyed working with you and creating your special day. Thank you for the referrals already, that I feel is the best compliment.

Keva · Married on 07/07/2012

I just want to thank South Carolina Wedding Co for being exceptional in every way. Tammy/Glenn designed a customized wedding package to include linens, lighting, draping, etc to bring my "Guava Paradise" to reality. Hands down, Tammy has the talent, dedication to customer service, and "eye" for design that every bride would appreciate. She is very patient, offers her advice, is reasonably priced, and does her best to please her brides. I've watch them transform rooms over and over again and its always 5 Star.....Hands down, every bride should choose SCWC. With Pleasure, Keva & Tate

Sent on 07/12/2012

South Carolina Wedding Co's reply:

Mrs. Tate all I can say is Thank you....

Glenda · Married on 06/23/2012

South Carolina Wedding & Company made our dream wedding come true. When we stepped into our venue, we we're speechless. From the lighting, draping, centerpieces, cocktail room,and our sweetheart table...... Oh my!! I can go on and on. It's been three months and people tell me what a beautiful wedding we had.. Someone told me,"that wedding look like it came out of a magazine"! I said wow!! Very nice!! Mrs. Tammy attended to my needs.When I told her what we wanted, she went at it, and her focus was to aim to please. Very professional, coordinated, and talented !!

Sent on 10/15/2012