250 Reviews for SoundWaves Event Group

Liability Insurance (6)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
229 SoundWaves Event Group Reviews

Great people ! If we ever need dj service, photography or a photo booth again we will definitely be going with them any question i had was answered quickly . Our wedding pictures all came out beautiful, and the dj did everything exactly as we asked for it to be done he played the perfect songs and had everyone out on the dance floor literally all night. The photo booth was great everyone loved it we had a line to get in it all night. No doubt we will be using them again for anything we need .

Profile Picture Christina, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want to have a great DJ for your wedding who will help create the perfect atmosphere, you don't need to look any further. I'm so glad we went with soundwaves. They were so easy to work with and plan with. DJ Pat was really easy to contact and answered all of our questions, made great suggestions, and was beyond helpful. The music at the wedding was SPOT ON. DJ Pat kept the dance floor hopping and kept the event flowing so smoothly. All the music sounded great and the lighting was perfect. The uplighting we got at the venue looked great and really added to the general atmosphere. We had such a wonderful time, and such a huge part of it was due to how great our DJ was.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great vendor to work with! They did an awesome job for my wedding this past weekend. Great people, easy to work with and my guests loved the photo booth. I even got to design my own strip which was awesome! So worth having for your next event!

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soundwaves Event group provided DJ service for our wedding in May 19th this year. Our DJ that performed at the reception was DJ Jake and his assistant Michael. They were absolutely phenomenal and we loved them! From the start Jim, the owner, was so professional, honest and supportive. We were recommended to look in to Soundwaves after our original DJ canceled on us a few months before the wedding! Our photographers referred us and we are so glad they did! The planning website that is provided is so user friendly and convenient. We could make payments, create a timeline and add song requests with this website. I am the type of person who likes to plan every single minute of something and this website allowed me to do that. I was able to create a timeline for exactly how I wanted things to go which I absolutely loved! It also provided a song request playlist for us to add songs that we really wanted played or a do not play list. The best thing was that our DJ also had access to the website and he could see exactly how I wanted things to go. I loved how organized this company is. The MC-ing at the reception was perfect. Professional, but also fun and inviting! People were on the dance floor all night. Requests were taken as much as possible and our must played songs were played as well. Everything ran smoothly and Jake was very accommodating when I needed to adjust the timeline we had planned. I would absolutely recommend Jim, Jake and Michael with Soundwaves to any bride and groom who want a well planned and fun reception!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy with the SoundWaves Event Group! We hired them for our Son’s wedding and they did not disappoint. All of the guests were commenting about how fun their wedding was, thank you SWEG !!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Jim and Stacey both went out of their way to keep our reception running smoothly and Jim did a fantastic job keeping all of our guests on the dance floor! They have also been extremely accommodating since our wedding and continue to go out of their way to make sure we are as happy as possible with the services they provided.

Profile Picture Kalan, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We had to move our wedding last minute with a family emergency from Vegas to Pittsburgh and reached out around the holidays not expecting to hear back until after Christmas and heard back within an hour of reaching out. They really made sure that we stayed on track with timing and the dancing on the cloud effect really wowed us and our guests. They also made sure the dance floor was always packed with the music and I'd recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Simmy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used Soundwaves for our company NYE event for the past two years in a row! They are nothing short of excellent! They are friendly, timely, and the best part is there photos are HIGH HIGH quality.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Pat was awesome! Highly recommend and will definitely hire again! Very easy to work with, very professional, fun personality, kept the party going. Loved how they provided a website where we could listen to clips of the top songs, pick songs to play or not play, provided a timeline etc. Very organized and helpful. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loooooved the mirror photobooth at our wedding! It really seemed like a big hit among all of our guests, and it was so great looking at the book with everyone's pictures at the end. We highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

SoundWaves event group went above and beyond for our special day, we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely exceptional! I would definitely recommend Soundwaves Event Group for their DJ and photo booth services. They made my reception flow smoothly and got everyone out on the dance floor, which was a worry of mine because we had a dry wedding. My wedding was absolutely magical, and I can definitely say SWEG was a big part of that. Even the planning process was a breeze; their website is great and super easy to use to get all my songs set up beforehand. Friendly employees with a great attitude and amazing knowledge on how to keep the night flowing seamlessly. I would recommend Soundwaves 100% for any event that you want to make incredible and memorable for your guests!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Our wedding was 12/02/17. We used sound waves for our photo mirror rental. Our guests loved it!! They made a custom background with our wedding colors for the photo printouts. They sent us the design ahead of time for a approval. I was so impressed by how pretty it was! We also received a scrapbook at the end of the night. It had our guests photos with hand written messages. They were very reliable and professional!!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Soundwaves Event Group was phenomenal! They provided DJ services, Uplighting, and the mirror photo booth at my wedding reception. The DJ services were great! They kept everyone dancing and played the music I asked. The Uplighting added beauty to my reception and the mirror photo booth was so cool! The touch screen mirror was just like taking a picture on a life sized phone with customization on your photos! They also kept my husband and I on time with the little things such as cutting the cake and the bridal dance. I wouldn’t have chosen any other DJ service! Pat and Jim were great!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved the service provided! We had DJ Pat and he was amazing!! It rained all day and was cold in the barn (no heat) but he had the dance floor packed all night. Had lots of people that were asking who I used and complimenting what an awesome DJ we had. He even helped with some of the clean up! Would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Soundwaves gave us a great deal on lighting and a photobooth for our event. The photobooth was a huge hit and we love the keepsake photo album with everyone's personal messages!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Jim and Stacy were fabulous! They kept our reception moving and were great at communicating with us and the bridal party. Everything was seamless!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be more impressed with SoundWaves and especially DJ Pat. We met with him twice before the wedding and we could really tell he understood what we were looking for. Once the music started after dinner, the party never stopped. He kept the energy up the entire night. I've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding before! I would highly recommend DJ Pat to anyone looking to have an awesome wedding.

Profile Picture Brad, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Soundwaves for our DJ and photo booth services. Stacy and Jim were so easy to work with! They were helpful, knowledgeable, responsive and fun. Close to the wedding, I needed someone to do the ceremony music unexpectedly and Jim was very accommodating, making sure we would have everything we needed for our day! Stacy stayed in touch through the whole process and answered all our questions no matter how many times I called. They did an amazing job on our wedding day, the communication was open and consistent. Everything was perfect and just as we discussed. They kept the party going on the dance floor and in the booth and everyone keeps telling us what a blast it was! I would recommend them and use them again for other occasions.

Profile Picture Mikaela, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jim and Stacey were great! Everything went perfectly they were extremly helpful. Stacey even showed us the dance moves and helped keep us all on beat!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Jim and Soundwaves Entertainment were absolutely phenomenal! Although I am not a great dancer and am self conscious, I wanted to have a DJ who helped me and my guests to have an awesome time and for the dance floor to always be well populated. To my surprise, DJ Jim was able to keep everyone having a good time all night long, and that's despite the fact that many of our friends aren't big dancers and we had a Sunday wedding. If you're looking for a DJ who is friendly, fun, and makes sure your guests are having an awesome time, look no further.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Pat was amazing and kept us on track all night! Would highly recommend !

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Soundwaves and our guests were dancing the whole night. We received so many compliments on our music and would recommend them to all future brides

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Booked these guys based on a recommendation and was glad I did...we were pleased with how things turned out!! Dj's Jake and Mike did an outstanding job....the dance floor was packed all night long from the first song they played! Would highly recommend these guys to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lee, 9/23/17, 1 Review