Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

475 | Orlando, FL

475 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment Systems

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2018

We had the wonderful pleasure of working with Les and Wendy for our wedding. They we professional, knowledgeable and fun to work with. Basically, everything you would want in a DJ. They truly took the time to work with us in personalizing our wedding. In addition, they have a planning form that takes off a lot of pressure because it has all of the information they need in order to execute a flawless wedding reception. DJ Les had all of our guests on the dance floor having an absolute blast! He took song requests and was flexible in accommodating a last minute request by my husband. In addition to our DJ package, we also went with a lighting package to enhance the look of our reception (which I highly recommend). Uplighting and pinspotting may seem like a small detail but makes such an incredible statement! We are thrilled that we went with Soundwave to create a lifetime of memories with our family and friends!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

Soundwave was amazing! Les, Wendy, and David were so perfect for our wedding and really listened to everything we wanted and kept the party going! They asked for song requests along with our planning guide and played everything we wanted, played all of the requested songs for special moments, and they announced all of the special events, dances, and toasts perfectly. My guests even came up to me after and told me what a great DJ we had, one mentioned that Les had the perfect radio voice! Wendy was great to work with in the planning process and we are so glad we chose Soundwave to DJ our ceremony and reception and run our photobooth!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

So happy Soundwave Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding day!! From the moment I reached out they were super responsive and excited for the opportunity to DJ our wedding. They make you feel special and want to be a part of making your wedding a party - which ours was!! As soon as dinner ended DJ Les had the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. We had SO much fun and heard from all of our guests that the dancing and DJ truly made it an unforgettable party. I know we had many guests requesting songs and going back and forth to the DJ booth throughout the night. Les handled them like a pro and only played what he knew the group would like.

Thank you Soundwave for helping us have the most fun and best day of our life!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Cheri · Married on 01/07/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Soundwave. They were referred to us by a very good friend of ours and I am so glad we hired them. From day one, Wendy (Mrs. Boss Lady) was responsive, professional, and just on point with everything. We had DJ Les (Mr. Boss Man) as our DJ and MC with Dylan as his assistant. You can't get any better when you have the owner of the company DJing your wedding. You know you are in good hands. DJ Les did an amazing job from the boat entrance to the last dance song. We had no worries what so ever knowing that he was going to keep our reception moving and grooving. Other than some song selections we chose, we just let him do his thing. We can't thank him and Wendy enough for working with us for last year and a half and doing an amazing job on the day of.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2018

Soundwave entertainment was absolutely amazing! First of all Wendy was great to work with and she turned our venue into a magical winter wonderland. The combination of wall lighting and pin spotting really show cased our colors and made all of our centerpieces looks great. We had so many compliments on how beautiful our reception looked. DJ Ray was also fantastic. He kept everyone dancing the whole time and kept the whole night moving smoothly. He played exactly the music we wanted to, and did a great job We could not have asked for a better DJ and lighting service.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/09/2017

What a party! Our DJ put together a set that was exactly what we wanted and more. Booking with soundwave and DJ Ray was a great decision!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Ray with Soundwave Entertainment was AMAZING!!! The owner, Wendy Kopasz, was awesome to work with and made the process seamless. When we talked about what my husband and I were looking for as far as entertainment, she suggested DJ Ray and we are so glad she did!! After our first meeting with Ray, we knew he was the perfect fit. Soundwave provided DJ Services/Lighting for our wedding. We had such an amazing time! It was so great that our guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was! Everyone was very professional and friendly. We hope to be able to work with Soundwave Entertainment and DJ Ray in the future! Thank you DJ Ray for an unforgettable party! If you're looking for a great party, Soundwave Entertainment is the best!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Troy · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow! An amazing night with amazing friends and family and they all talked about how much fun they had dancing all night long. Wendy and DJ Danny went out of their way to ensure we had a great time. They helped ensure the day went by smoothly and that everyone was having fun. Thanks guys for doing such a wonderful job.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Soundwave Entertainment is such an awesome company to work with. My fiance and I hired them to initial do our wedding in 2016, however, we were forced to move our wedding to this November 2017. Wendy and the crew at Soundwave were so accommodating! Wendy made the process seamless from start to finish, helping me stick to our deadlines for paperwork and timeline submission. DJ Ray did an amazing job at our wedding, both ceremony and reception. He ensured the music was flawless for our ceremony, and kept the party going all the way to the end of the reception. We had a pretty diverse crowd and his music choices appealed to the entire group. Overall, so thrilled I chose Soundwave, and would not have change a single thing if I could do it all over again. Thank you Soundwave Entertainment!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

If you are looking for a DJ who will keep the party going all night long and play music for people of all ages, look no further than Soundwave Entertainment!! From day 1, Wendy was always there through every step of the music process. Her planning guides were so incredibly helpful and had me thinking about things I didn't even know about. When I wanted to change my ceremony music 2 weeks before, she gave me her suggestions on timing and flow to make sure everything was perfect. Les called me the week of and we talked through the music the entire night. We all danced the night away at the wedding and even had our grandparents out on the dance floor. Thank you so much for an unforgettable evening!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing DJ! Wendy and DJ Vinny blew it out of the water :) My guest STILL talk about how awesome my music was at our wedding!!! Not only that, but they kept the flow of the evening running SO smoothly. Definitely would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2017

April · Married on 11/01/2017

My wife and I booked Soundwave for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Our wedding was in Florida, and we had the added challenge of planning from Ohio. Soundwave was extremely proactive in reaching out to us for details. They made sure touch base with us well in advance to go over every single detail of our wedding and reception. Vinny was our DJ and he was assisted by Les, the owner of the company. Both were extremely professional, friendly, and overall nice people. Their calmness and professionalism made my wife and I feel so much better knowing we could rely on them with all the chaos of our wedding day. Les was even nice enough to make sure our champagne glasses got poured for toasts after our caterers forgot! Vinny was a fantastic DJ. We had a friend tell us she had never been to a wedding with a higher percentage of guests on the dance floor. We cannot recommend Soundwave enough. They were an exceptional company to work with, and even more importantly, great people that we were happy to share our special day with.

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Allison and Garland

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

Wendy with Soundwave was a breeze to work with and such a professional. We were not sure what company to use for lighting but once we called her to ask her about their services it was a no brainer that we should pick them. She had an answer for everything and worked with our budget! We had our wedding at Mission Inn in the La Hacienda room and with the added purple up lights and the pin-spotting lighting on our sweetheart, cake table and all our tall centerpieces, it just transformed the room into something perfect! Thank you Wendy and your team for making our day so much better! Look no further for your lighting needs then Soundwave!

-Allison and Garland Chick

Sent on 03/20/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/16/2017

Loved them!! Les and Wendy are so professional, and they really took the pressure off of us during the planning process because they have everything so organized and we really didn't need to do specific songs for everything--if you let their DJs run with it you won't be disappointed. Les is a master of his trade! My fiance loves country and I love EDM, and Les was able to combine the two completely different styles and everyone had a blast! Plus he has a great personality to be the MC! Soundwave will bring the party, dont worry!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

WOW, WOW, WOW! Soundwave is probably the BEST DJ company in Orlando! One of the great things about Soundwave is they are a whole company that's there to make sure your wedding succeeds. When you sign your contract, you'll notice there's a part that says if your DJ is unable to come (sickness, etc.), they'll provide another one. Sounds scary, right? Well, we got switched over to Les' schedule from our original DJ and I was a bit freaked - but Les is so, so, so AMAZING. Wendy and Les made time for additional phone conversations with me and my husband to make sure we felt comfortable. When I met Les day-of, you could instantly tell he's great at what he does. Les was a GREAT announcer and there was never an awkward moment where he didn't know what was happening. He and Wendy coordinated our day-of schedule with our coordinator seamlessly. Les also brought another DJ, David, who was just as fantastic! One thing that people may not realize is that, with Soundwave, you don't need to provide a playlist! There's a questionnaire you fill out that will let your DJ plan the perfect mix of music. All you need to provide is a handful of "must-play" songs, a few "never play this," and then the music for the special occasions (entrances, special dances, etc.) Besides that, let your DJs make your guests dance the night away! (Side note - if Les is your DJ, make sure to request his Boy Band mashup! It's awesome!)

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Les, and Wendy are AMAZING! They are extremely professional and we knew from the minute we signed our contract that they were going to make sure we had an incredible wedding reception. They were very communicative leading up to our event and perfectly executed every detail we decided on from the room lighting to song selections. DJ Les had our guests on the dance floor all night long and made sure the flow of the wedding ran exactly as we wanted it to. They are genuinely good people and we would recommend their services to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2017

Dj Les was awesome. We had a small wedding at Dubsdread and he killed it. He did the music outside for the ceremony and rocked the inside all night. He helped keep us on track and was just really cool. Pay the extra for the special rotating dance lights... totally worth it. We picked every song for the entire night and it was just dancing all night long. Go Les!!!!! Your the Best!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Soundwave Entertainment
    -Les and Wendy helped us have a truly amazing wedding. They both worked with us while we were out of town to plan everything down to the last detail! Les was phenomenal at our reception and made sure that everyone was up and dancing and helped us get everything done that we wanted too! He worked incredibly well with our photographers to make sure that we not only got to have the night of our lives, but that we will be able to re-live every moment of it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

There is no party like a Soundwave Party, and the Soundwave Party can't be topped! The strategic method of the Soundwave DJ had everyone on the dancefloor all night long! The lighting they provided paired perfectly with our light up foam sticks! Everyone is still talking about the fantastic entertainment!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

Soundwave and DJ Ray were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very professional, and very responsive throughout the entire process. They truly took the time to understand our vision, and put us at ease knowing we wouldn't have to worry the day of. Everything happened as planned, and we received raving reviews from our guests saying the music was awesome and they had such a fun time. We highly recommend Soundwave for DJ and lighting needs....your music and lighting will be in amazing hands!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

I will never, ever recommend a different DJ or MC. Soundwave (and DJ Vinny) were incredibly wonderful from the first meeting to the end of the wedding celebration. I am beyond grateful for the time, attention, and kindness! Thank you so much, Wendy and Vinny!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • W

Weeya · Married on 05/20/2017

From the moment I contacted Wendy from Soundwave Entertainment, I knew I got lucky! My husband I live in Chicago, so coordinating a Florida wedding has its challenges. Wendy made the process simple! Soundwave showed us nothing but professionalism from the beginning to the end. Our wedding day was no exception. We were fortunate enough to have DJ Rey as our DJ. He really got the crowd dancing and we were able to incorporate a lot of of cultural music into the night. I highly recommend Soundwave. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Adam was fantastic! He was actually so good that my day-of-coordinator called to ask for his information so she could start recommending him! He was so good at keeping people on the dance floor and he was so professional and kind. I couldn't be more pleased with our choice in DJ. He was AWESOME!! :)

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Les got the party started at our wedding at Bella Collina this May! It was the perfect mix for our guests of all ages and the dance floor was packed! We appreciated his feedback and help with music throughout the wedding planning process. Awesome to work with and great communication. Thanks Soundwave!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/26/2017

If you want the best DJ and lighting in Orlando, you have to pick Soundwave Entertainment Systems! Right from the initial email with Wendy (co-owner), I knew this company was the best in the business. We set up a meeting with Les (co-owner) and he really explained their services, the equipment and flow of the wedding. After seeing pictures of rooms with pin spots/up lighting and those without, we knew we had to do the lighting package as well. After signing the contract with Soundwave and having multiple phone conversations with Wendy (she was very patient with all of our questions) and reviewing our timeline of the evening, the big day arrived! Our wedding day was amazing and it was greatly due to Soundwave. We hired Pete for the ceremony and cocktail hour and people raved about his guitar skills and music. The reception room was so beautiful with the up lighting and various pin spots on the tall centerpieces. Finally, Les did an amazing job at DJing and played all the music we loved. I would definitely recommend Soundwave to anyone looking for a DJ and professional lighting. Wendy and Les are fantastic and your event will be amazing with their help!

Sent on 04/04/2017