Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

474 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment Systems

• Heather

Heather · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ!

DJ Les was amazing! The ceremony sounded amazing while keeping the speakers out of the way. All the music was on point and they were incredible at keeping people on the dance floor having fun. And of course, since we got married the day of the College Football Playoffs, Les kept our guests up to date on the scores! We would recommend them to anyone searching for a DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle K. · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing dj

We hired sound wave to do the lighting and Dj services for our sons wedding on 12/29/18.. From the moment my son and his wife met Les , Wendy and Justin they knew they were with the right company to help them create the perfect wedding. The wedding was at The Mission Inn Resort in Howey-In_Hills Florida. The lighting was fantastic it created the perfect ambiance for this winter themed wedding.
    Justin and his assistant Ray were FANTATIC. both were extremely friendly and knew exactly how to make everything perfect . They did the music for the ceremony and also the mics. The officiant was extremely happy when we told him the sound wave would be there he said "great then I do not have to mic myself !! Soundwave is the only DJ I will trust to use their Mic!!!" To me that is a huge compliment in its self. Everything from the introductions to the first dance was just perfect!!! Justin created the perfect party for these kids he completely customized the music choices with us to make sure it would be a really celebration/party !! My son and his wife LOVE electronic dance music and the last hour of their reception was all the music they love to party and dance to !!! Justin also helped make their private final dance just perfect!!! Ray also made sure the sparkler send off was perfect!!!!
    One extra note The wedding was at sunset and by the time cocktail hour was ending it got dark fast!! I mentioned to the wedding coordinator the the place cards were hard to see in the dark. Justin over heard the conversation and within minuets the had lighting added there !!! I was just amazed the he took care of something that was even asked of him he just did it!!
    I can guarantee if you are looking for a DJ and or lighting you will not be disappointed with Soundwave !!!! This company is just simply the best!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Mariana

Mariana G. · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Soundwave Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding on November 16, 2018 at Cypress Grove Estate House in Orlando. They were great to work with! Wendy was always friendly and quick to respond to my questions. Guitarist Pete was a sensation among our friends and family and DJ David had our guests on their feet the entire night. Thank you Soundwave for all of your help- we had the best night of our entire lives!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke S. · Married on 11/04/2018

Soundwave is Fantastic!

Soundwave did an Awesome job! The owner Wendy walked me through step by step any questions I had and DJ Ray did an Excellent job entertaining our guests! Worth every penny and I would recommend them for any event! Thank you Soundwave for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Danea T. · Married on 10/05/2018

Barrett/Torres Wedding 10.05.18

Soundwave was AMAZING!!!! They provided the perfect sound, look and feel of our dream day! Their sound system was top quality and their lighting was fantastic. I am in LOVE with the personalized gobo they made us! Wendy is super organized and responsive and made the entire process really smooth. DJ Ray was freaking fantastic! He carried us from prelude music before our ceremony all the way through the last dance--and everything was perfect! Exactly what we had hoped for. I highly recommend Soundwave Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Jonell

Jonell G. · Married on 09/30/2018

So much fun!

Soundwave Entertainment Systems exceeded our expectations throughout the entire wedding planning and wedding process. From our first meeting with DJ Les, we knew we found the right company to work with to help us create the perfect setting and party for our wedding. Wendy and Les were professional, informative, and had so many things we wanted for an entertainment company (music, up lighting, photobooth, etc.). When we had our final phone call before the wedding DJ Les understood perfectly the music we wanted and the party we wanted to have.
    And WOW, was it a party. The two things that almost everyone who attended the wedding said was that is was so beautiful and that it was SO MUCH FUN. Once the dancing started I don’t think there was one moment where there weren’t tons of people on the dance floor. DJ Les delivered on the party we wanted! We are very thankful for DJ Les and Danny who were with us from Soundwave the entire night to make sure Brendan and I were where we needed to be for every moment. Brendan and I were so calm during the wedding because we knew we had some Rockstar vendors! If we ever have a need for another event or party, we will definitely be calling Soundwave!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Not only was the planning process thorough and easy, but the day of the wedding was incredible! Our guests were up and dancing the entire reception. I mean every single song! We also had a live singer for our first dance, and Soundwave was so accommodating and helpful to make sure the sound was exemplary, and the transition between DJ Les and the live music was seamless. My husband and I are so thankful that this team took part in our perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Great Work!

Soundwave entertainment did an amazing job with our entertainment! They were easy to work with and gave us everything we wanted! They did a beautiful job with our wall lights in the ballroom and DJ Danny did a great job as our MC! They made sure we were all comfortable with the schedule of events and we had an absolute blast. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with Soundwaves performance. They kept the wedding flowing all night long . They had professionalism all throughout working with them, they went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

We were very pleased with everyone at Soundwave. Wendy was very friendly and helpful during the planning process, and then DJ Danny did a fantastic job at our wedding. Soundwave covered our ceremony music, reception music, and reception lighting. Our guests had a blast dancing, there was never an empty dance floor and that's exactly how we wanted our reception to go! We were extremely happy with how everything turned out and definitely recommend Soundwave for music and lighting.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff and I celebrated our wedding at Bay Hill and it was amazing. Les created the party of our dreams! He had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. He truly exceeded all of our expectations. We also had a photo booth which was a great touch! We now have a guest book with pictures to relive the best night of our lives. We highly recommend Soundwave!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cheryl · Married on 06/02/2018

Soundwave Entertainment is the best! They did a wonderful job at my sons wedding last weekend. They played music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Justin, as DJ, had all the guests up and dancing the entire time. Wendy ran the photo booth and was an absolute help in assuring that everything went smoothly. She went above and beyond even helping the bride bustle her dress and organizing the sparkler send off. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests and we loved the keepsake book of photos. I would absolutely recommend including a photo booth and using Soundwave for your wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Z

Zack · Married on 05/19/2018

Our package included the ceremony music & mic system, reception DJ music, reception lighting, and photo booth. Throughout the planning stages it was very easy to talk with Wendy which made things much easier as the wedding date got closer. The forms they had us fill out prior to the day made things a breeze day of. They knew exactly what we wanted and any particulars so everything went off without a problem. It was a big help to us that Wendy and Les had used the venue several times so they knew where to place everything without a question.

Les did an amazing job customizing the song play list to the crowd. We had participation from guests we never thought would be out on the dance floor!

The photo booth was a blast! We were so happy we added it to our package. The photobook that came with the pictures is a great keepsake for us and it will always bring a smile to our faces when we look through it.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Brad · Married on 05/12/2018

We chose Soundwave based on recommendations from our wedding venue, Hyatt Regency Orlando, and the favorable reviews for them on several websites. Now that our wedding is past, I must say that we chose wisely. We met Les in his office for a first meeting. He was professional, fun, and had a lot of information and suggestions for us once we explained to him what we wanted for our big day. From that point forward, we received email updates as well as a form to fill out for song requests from the ceremony through the last dance. We left many choices to “DJ choice,” as we soon trusted Les and Soundwave. Our wedding and ceremony went smoothly, and Les did a fantastic job. He made the music for the ceremony beautiful, and he totally rocked the reception. Our dance floor was busy all night! We also chose Soundwave to provide lighting for the venue and tables, and we were amazed at what they did. It was exactly what we pictured. Soundwave is an outstanding company to choose for such an important day, and we would strongly recommend them to those planning a wedding or any important event.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding would not have been complete without Soundwave! DJ Danny was amazing and very accommodating to every one of our requests! The music kept our guests dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! It was the best night of my life and I would choose Soundwave again and again! Zero stress for us and the night went off without a hitch!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Greg · Married on 04/14/2018

Soundwave was amazing! Our wedding went perfectly and I attribute so much of that to the help and coordination of DJ Ray and his team. The lighting really brought life into the room, the music had everybody dancing, the photo booth was a huge hit, and the guitarist for our ceremony was perfect. If you are planning a wedding, I can't recommend Soundwave Entertainment enough. They made everything so easy to plan and put on such a great show!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Dodd · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you SO MUCH for the most rocking wedding that we have ever been a part of!!!

Words can’t express how much we are thankful for you and your team making our wedding far exceed our expectations.

The guitar player was a huge hit during the cocktail hour, the photobooth was amazing fun, and Les absolutely brought the house down with his killer MC and DJ skills!!!

The music was exactly what we were looking for and we were able to keep the dance floor full the entire night.

Again, I just want to thank all of you for making our fairytale wedding come true.

Dodd

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Joel

Joel K. · Married on 04/05/2018

Consistently Excellent Experience!!

My wife and I have photographed several weddings that Soundwave has DJ'ed. I can tell you this is a top-notch company! They only hire and train the best and you know the job is going to be done right if you hire Soundwave. Your event will look and sound so professional. Les and Wendy have done an incredible job building a company that gurantees client satisfaction time after time. Every DJ on the team knows what they're doing and will get your party started and staying strong through the whole night! Can't recommend Soundwave enough!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Kristen · Married on 03/24/2018

Our experience with Soundwave was amazing. From our initial phone call, Wendy knew exactly the right DJ to carry out our vision. My husband and I met with DJ Danny a few weeks later and knew this was the right choice for us. The planning guides that they give you are SO important and they stick to every detail. The day of the wedding, the team arrived for set-up on time and assisted us with our ceremony music. The reception was AMAZING. DJ Danny was absolutely amazing and kept our guests out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. People did NOT want to sit down!!! It was truly the best day ever which ended with the most epic dance party ever. We were so thrilled that we picked Soundwave Entertainment as our DJ!

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Vinny, Wendy and the entire Soundwave exceeded all expectations! From start to finish not only did they understand my style and what I was looking for but they also carried it out flawlessly! DJ Vinny knew exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and when to play it and Wendy was super accommodating even when I kept changing my mind on song choices! Incorporating the Photobooth into the reception was the icing on top of the cake and the amazing scrapbook they created out of the photo strips is a memory I will cherish forever! I would highly recommend the Soundwave team for any event as they provided some of the best service and customer experience I have encountered in a long time! They kept the party going the entire night and I’m very grateful for that!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Thank you so much Soundwave for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. From the beginning, it was a breeze keeping in contact with Wendy and getting all of the details sorted out. We had a couple of special requests and song mixing we wanted to do last minute which Ray was able to do the same night we emailed him. The day of the event, DJ Ray was outstanding and so much fun! He kept us on track with our timing and continued to check in with us to make sure we wouldn’t miss out on anything important to us. And kept the energy and dancing going! I would definitely recommend Soundwave for their attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness, and peace of mind they provide to anyone planning a momentous event! - Katie and Jose

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kayli · Married on 03/17/2018

If you are reading this review, you have honestly found THE BEST DJ so you might as well stop looking and just go ahead and book! I was married at Paradise Cove Orlando on March 17, 2018 and our wedding was pure perfection. The day included my groom arriving to ceremony by speed boat, live acoustic performers, extensive lighting, an Irish tap dancing show, Fireworks paired to music and a completely packed dance floor... Soundwave's attention to detail and professionalism allowed us to pull off all of our wild entertainment while being perfectly timed music. As a wedding professional myself, I understand the behind the scenes of what it takes to put this type of event together and I can honestly say that it went FLAWLESS because of the efforts made by Les and Wendy. We will forever be grateful for all their hard work.

John · Married on 02/25/2018

Les and Wendy did an amazing job for us at Marina Del Rey at the Mission Inn. They were extremely helpful and accommodated every song request and last minute changes that we had come up. We highly recommend them for any wedding or any other even that you need a DJ for. The photo booth was a hit and I definitely recommend using that option. I have been a groomsman to multiple weddings over the years and Soundwave is by far the best DJ service I have experienced.

THANK YOU!!
    John & Carrie Downerd

Sent on 03/02/2018

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

Soundwave Entertainment is absolutely incredible!! I spoke to a few different companies before finding Soundwave and they all oversold themselves and just seemed to be very ingenue. Once I found Soundwave, I was sold! From the beginning Wendy was extremely helpful, prompt and very knowledgeable which means a lot to a couple as they to begin plan their wedding. Vinny was the DJ on our wedding day and he completely blew us and our guests away! Vinny is an incredible DJ as we had a very specific vibe for our wedding and music we wanted to be played and he exceeded every expectation we had. Our friends and family are raving about him and I would hands down use Soundwave Entertainment again for a future event!! Thank you again, you truly made our wedding day a dream come true :)

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2018

We had the wonderful pleasure of working with Les and Wendy for our wedding. They we professional, knowledgeable and fun to work with. Basically, everything you would want in a DJ. They truly took the time to work with us in personalizing our wedding. In addition, they have a planning form that takes off a lot of pressure because it has all of the information they need in order to execute a flawless wedding reception. DJ Les had all of our guests on the dance floor having an absolute blast! He took song requests and was flexible in accommodating a last minute request by my husband. In addition to our DJ package, we also went with a lighting package to enhance the look of our reception (which I highly recommend). Uplighting and pinspotting may seem like a small detail but makes such an incredible statement! We are thrilled that we went with Soundwave to create a lifetime of memories with our family and friends!

Sent on 03/12/2018