Soundwave Entertainment DJs Reviews

5 | Hazlet, NJ

5 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment DJs

Christianna · Married on 03/19/2017

We had James as our DJ and he did and impeccable job! During the consultation he listened to our vision and projected it perfectly on our wedding day. We were running a little behind so he kept us on track by communicating with us without being pushy or overbearing. He kept our guest dancing all night long! And the lighting was beautiful.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/17/2015

Chris was the consummate professional! I could not speak more highly of him. Not only did he help me to create one of the most memorable nights of my life, but he far surpassed any and all expectations! Choosing the songs which will be played at your wedding is an extremely personal decision. It was important to me that the music reflected all of the pivotal and memorable moments in both mine and my husbands lives up until that point. More than any other detail of the wedding, I spent the most time coming up with the music for the night. Chris was there to guide me, ensuring that the night went off without a hitch and the music was as memorable and impactful as I intended it to be! I was lucky to have been referred to Chris by a friend of him and am so thankful that I was! I am forever grateful for his excellent work!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Mary · Married on 02/28/2015

Soundwave Entertainment DJ's did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We couldn't be happier with the music choices, announcements, and timing of everything! The DJ's were extremely professional and friendly. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you Chris for making our wedding exactly what we wanted. We had a party !! No one was sitting everyone was dancing and having a great time. We didn't want it to end. The music was amazing and there was a mixture of different kind of music. Thank you Chris You were Great !!!

Lauren and Kevin Pagliano

Sent on 10/06/2014

Denise · Married on 09/20/2014

Chris kept the party going all night. He went above and beyond even helping to cut songs for our intro and dances. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/24/2014