Soundwave DJ's Reviews

Soundwave DJ's 4
Soundwave DJ's 5
Soundwave DJ's 6

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Fred did an amazing job from the ceremony music to playing great music everyone was dancing all night! He also did a beautiful job on our lighting. He very professional and really took great care of us!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • User4442042 · 2+ years ago

Excellent DJ services, very accommodating and knowledgeable about wedding day protocol. Highly recommend this company; make sure to rent the photo booth!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Robin · Married on 08/24/2014

Fred went well beyond expectations. He was friendly and professional and took over many last minute details. He managed the music so that everyone participated. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Thank you Fred!!!! Helped make our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Very professional and excellent service! Fred, the owner of Soundwaves DJs, was so responsive to emails and promptly contacted me when I expressed interest in their company, which was much appreciated coming from an anxious bride-to-be. All throughout the process Fred went out of his way to answer all of my questions and even met with me at my venue to choose up-lighting color. Jay was my DJ at the wedding and he also was very responsive to emails when organizing the wedding day schedule and song lists. He did an amazing job and played exactly what we wanted to hear and my guests had a great time! Denise was our Photobooth attendant, and we were so happy to have her organize and operate the photobooth for our guests so that all they had to do was choose props and have fun! Hopefully you're lucky enough to have them provide their services for your wedding, too!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Soundwave DJs were amazing to work with for our wedding in July. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we knew Fred was the guy for us. Along with the DJing service, we ended up also getting the photo booth and lighting. Everything turned out beautifully and it was more than we can ever image! Our guests kept commenting about how beautiful the venue looked with the lighting and enjoyed the photo booth very much (both young and old). Fred and is amazing person who is easy to communicate and contact with, works with you to make your wedding perfect, and would for sure get your party hopping. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/12/2014

There is a reason that Fred is the number 1, preferred DJ at The Hotel Hershey. He did an amazing job. Fred was very professional and provided a high level of service. We had Fred provide up lighting and music for cocktail hour and reception. Words can not express how pleased I am with Fred. Outstanding job and would recommend to any family/friends.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Tommy · Married on 06/28/2014

We had Soundwave DJs for our wedding at Moonstone Manor and could not be happier with their service!!!!!! We had Fred as our DJ and Denise behind the photobooth. From customer service to simply a person we could not have asked for a better DJ and photobooth for our wedding!!!!! I did a lot of research and asking around about DJs and once we met with Fred we knew that he was the one that we wanted for our wedding!!! I can say with confidence that my wife and I made the right decision without a doubt! Him and Denise were so easy to get along with and were also very flexible with meeting times and what we wanted at our wedding! Our wedding went so smoothly due to Fred's experience that we seriously could not think of any errors or flaws of our day! My wife and I sat in the room after the wedding and even the flight on our honeymoon and looked at each other and said,"this seriously was the BEST day of our lives and NOTHING went wrong!" Fred was so organized that everything at the wedding just went right into each other without and issues. He made sure that everyone was on the same page and that my wife had enough time to out any makeup touches on if needed. All these fine little details that you never really think of as a bride and groom, Fred does and he masters it! Also Fred had everyone dancing all night long and that is exactly what my wife and I were wanting!! As for Denise behind the photbooth, she was simply amazing as well!!! EVERYONE had so much fun and loved that we had a photobooth (HIGHLY RECOMMEND photobooth). Denise provided a ton of props and helped our guests email the pictures to their emails and even leave us videos on the booth that we got on a flash drive when we returned home from our honeymoon! These two made our wedding day the best day of our lives without any issues what so ever!!! We highly recommend using Fred, Denise, and Soundwave DJs for your music and entertainment!! Thank you Soundwave DJs!!!

Sincerely,
    Tommy and Abby

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jay was the DJ for our wedding. He is a very nice guy and did a great job at the ceremony and reception. I would recommend them!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Christine · Married on 06/14/2014

Fred and his crew did an amazing job at our wedding! Fred was so accommodating with our "situation," I was an out of town bride and he made the process seamless and easy which was super important to me. Denise did a great job with the photobooth, we incorporated our guest book with the doubles that the couple receives and she made sure that everyone understood what to do and the book it a great memoir! We also did some uplighting to cut down on decorations needed and it look beautiful, definitely no extra decorations needed!! My advice if go for it all with Soundwave DJ, extremely fair pricing when comparing to others and no sacrifice in professionalism and service. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Logan · Married on 06/07/2014

I cannot fully express how amazing my wedding experience was thanks to Soundwave DJs. Kyler was the DJ/MC for the night. He was attentive, friendly, and very conscientious to the timing of events (toasts, cake-cutting, etc). The music perfectly matched the energy of the guests, which kept the dance floor full for the entire reception. I was very impressed with my experience and received countless compliments on the DJ selection. If I need a DJ/MC service in the future, I will only hire Soundwave DJs because the quality of the service is exceptional and beyond anything I had expected.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Our DJ was excellent and made our event run smoothly. Soundwave DJ is definitely 5 star quality - I would recommend this vendor. The owner is extremely busy and during our first meeting answered many phone calls and another client just stopped in while we were organizing things, so be prepared for interruptions during meetings as they may occur:) otherwise, I had zero complaints.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Kolbe · Married on 05/31/2014

We approached Soundwave DJs after a friend of ours' wedding. We noticed that the DJ there was extremely professional, played excellent music, and clearly went the extra mile to ensure things went smoothly and well. They had the lead-DJ, Fred, who we contacted almost immediately after the wedding.

We started the process about 4 months before our wedding was going to take place, and each step was a positive, productive, and uplifting one. We met with Fred and also with Jim, the DJ that was available for our date. Jim was clearly a professional as well, immediately writing down every single detail he needed for our wedding. He offered great suggestions on procedures, the order of things, song choices, locations within the venue... everything! He listened to our concerns, had a "do not play" list, and also followed up with us constantly to ensure accuracy. Jim also made on-the-fly adjustments, such as changing our first song at the last minute. He went to such a level of detail as to also write down how to sound out our bridal party's names (some of them had interesting, unusual names). He also made sure to play good, fun music that was still appropriate for a wedding. On top of ALL of this excellence, Jim showed a great sense of humor and improvisation with commentary.
    During and after our wedding, we were FLOODED with compliments on both the event itself (which went perfectly) and the DJ (who certainly contributed to that). Both myself and my bride would recommend Jim, Fred, and Soundwave DJs as a whole to anyone looking for a DJ and MC for a wedding or any other event. We loved working with Jim and are incredibly happy to have had Soundwave DJs at our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/31/2014

Jay & Fred were really great to work with. They were friendly & very responsive to what we wanted to do & how we wanted our evening to look & feel.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Gwen · Married on 05/25/2014

James Pittaro provided DJ services for our daughter's wedding. He is one of the DJs who works with Fred Behney. He has the most amazing voice and was 100% professional. The music he played appealed to all ages. He played music for the ceremony and timed everything perfectly. I can't say enough about Jim. He absolutely gets a 10/10 for being awesome.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

I knew getting a good DJ was important to make sure our guests had a good time at our wedding and reception. I originally found Soundwave DJs on weddingwire and loved the reviews they got. I contacted them and spoke to Fred Behney, who ended up being our DJ. He was great to talk to, so knowledgeable, and flexible! He handled our ceremony music and reception wonderfully, and worked with the venue so I didn't have to think about anything but having a good time. He kept everyone up and dancing all night! Originally we just had DJ services, but later ended up going with up lighting and the photo booth on Fred's recommendation. So glad we did! Booth was packed all night, and the lighting gave a great accent to a beautiful venue. You get what you pay for, this is true, and they were worth every penny but didn't break the bank!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Erin · Married on 05/24/2014

The photo booth was awesome!! Everyone had a blast taking pictures, highly, highly recommend the booth! Jay was our DJ and he was professional and played great music the whole night! He even played the Harlem Shake for us last minute (: We also had the uplighting done by Soundwave and it looked incredible! I was really happy with all of the time and effort they put into meeting with me multiple times and answering all of my questions.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Janelle · Married on 05/23/2014

Fred and Jim were a pleasure to work with. Jim, our DJ, made sure we were happy with the music at our wedding ceremony and reception. He gave us the freedom to pick our songs and made sure he had every single request. He made suggestions when we needed help picking songs as well. He set up all of the lighting at our event and was quick, efficient and completely flawless throughout the whole evening. The entire event went smoothly and he transitioned perfectly from the ceremony right into the reception. He did the work of 5 people all by himself and with ease. We couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was perfect. Fred followed up with us throughout the wedding planning and made sure he had our schedule organized by the minute which made us feel extremely stress free.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Brett · Married on 05/17/2014

Everything with sound-wave was seamless from start to finish. Jim the DJ was great, he definitely knows how to please a crowd. The photo booth was a huge hit. The blue up lighting looked great. Thank you again for the awesome job!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4193410 · 2+ years ago

Jim was able to read the crowd and make sure everyone stayed on the dance floor. The photo booth was a great addition to the reception. It was always easy to get in touch with Fred or Jim if we had any questions.

Sent on 06/22/2014

He was very helpful in assisting with the ceremony and reception. All of our guests enjoyed the music selection. The photo booth was also a big hit.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

Fred worked my wedding in March and he did a fantastic job! I couldn't have wished for anything better. His team was extremely well organised and friendly. The lighting, which I left pretty much completely up to him, was spot on. The photo booth was wonderful, as was his lovely assistant. Really made my wedding memorable. I highly recommend SOUNDWAVE DJs!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Tina · Married on 01/04/2014

Jay Weaver really listened to our every wish and desire concerning my daughter's wedding reception. The musical choices were extremely important to us whether it was for the background music during the cocktail
    hour which enhanced our socializing or for the party portion where we had a blast dancing to our favorite songs. We had an extensive list of music we wanted to hear that catered to the musical tastes of our guests and ourselves. He didn't miss any of our favorite music and did not play the disco we Didn' t want. He kept the event on track, was charming and very entertaining. Working with Jay and Fred Behney was an overall stress free and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Christen · Married on 01/04/2014

Jay did a wonderful job at our wedding. He and Fred were very easy to work with and even accommodated a change in our wedding date by ten months! Everyone at our wedding had a wonderful time dancing (and our guests ranged in age from 16 months to 83-years-old).

Sent on 01/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2014

We used Soundwave DJ's for our wedding reception at The Hotel Hershey. They provided amazing music, a kick-ass photo booth (guests are still are raving) and uplighting that made the Castilian Room look even more enchanting than it already was.
    One of the reasons why we selected Soundwave DJ's was because they came so highly recommended from everyone; and we are certainly glad that we listened.
    Fred was amazing to work with, he found all of the songs that we requested and he kept the guests dancing all night long.
    We wish we had another wedding to plan so we could use him again!
    Jenn and Joe Williams