Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

243 | Buffalo, NY

243 Reviews for Soundwave DJ and Photo

Tricia · Married on 06/28/2013

We had Marie and Matt as our photographer/dj for our wedding. It rained for most of our wedding day but Marie was a pro at finding great places to take pictures. We had a big bridal party and a lot of kids and she was great! She took so many pictures throughout the day but was never intrusive. Your photographer spends all day with you and with Marie it felt like a friend hanging out with you. Matt was a fantastic deejay who worked with us before the wedding to make sure he understood what music we wanted. He searched and found us the version of a Metallica song we wanted for our first dance. The dance floor was packed from 9-12. People were still requesting songs at 11:45 and did not want to leave the dance floor! Could not recommend soundwave dj and photo enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • F

Floria A. · event on: 06/22/2013

Maria was very kind and always there when you needed her. The D.J. Was soooooo much fun and all the kids from the grad party are still talking about how much fun he was. Played a ton of Great music. I would recommend to everyone. Great people and very personable. We loved them! So worth it! Thank you! The Pattacciato Family!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2013

I am so incredibly pleased that we chose soundwave DJ and Photo for our big day. Marie did our photographs and George was our DJ. They were both absolutely incredible! Marie was with us the entire day, capturing our every moment. She took suggestions, asked us all what we wanted and made sure she captured the entire wedding party, from the hair and the makeup to the guys having a great time!!
    George was amazing also! He was in contact with us the entire week before the wedding! He made emails, calls and made sure that he had all the songs that we wanted. During the wedding, if he didn't have a song that we wanted, he downloaded it right away! He was awesome. The dance floor was full from the second the parent dances were over until the end of the night when our vendor kicked us out! I am so happy we chose them!! :)

Sent on 06/12/2013

Allison · Married on 05/17/2013

Matt and Marie were amazing! Marie was so easy to work with an super responsive. Matt was an awesome DJ and really nailed the type of music we wanted played! During the reception, there was so much going on it felt like I was spinning in circles and although I don't remember hearing music I know that everyone was dancing! Everyone young and old - loved the music! My Grandma, who I've NEVER seen dance, EVER, was dancing! Everyone commented on how fun the party was and how much they loved that Matt didn't interrupt the dancing with talking! He also stuck to my "do not play" list even though there were requests.. thank God! All in all - if you're looking for a fun and crowd knowing DJ, Matt is your guy! Hope this helps :)

Sent on 06/14/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2013

I planed my wedding in six months! The Soundwave and Dj and photo were on top of everything! I asked for engagement pictures and they responded so fast so I could get them out. When I had questions my questions were answered that day! I had such a perfect day because of our photographer! She followed me all day! Every time I would turn around to find her to take a pic she was already there! Everyone at the reception and church said that I got lucky to find a good photographer! Amazing. The pictures came out perfect. I thought there would only be a couple ones I really would like. Actually there are 100 of my favorite! I'm kind of said its over because they are such great people and they made my day perfect! I couldn't change a thing about the Photographer or DJ. Amazing people. You want a perfect day I recommend them 100%. I also had my CD from the wedding that week. If you want to not worry that day about your pictures or would like the day to go perfect don't question twice about them! you will not be let down!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Every Picture was perfect! She captured everything through the night. I can relive the day through my Pictures! I cant say thank you enough for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Keri · event on: 05/07/2013

Fun group and very professional!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Our DJ, Matt, did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so friendly and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He really listened to our list of what we wanted and didn't want played at the reception, and the even turned out great! I would strongly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 01/12/2013

Both Marie and her husband did a great job at our wedding. We could not be happier with the service they provided and how accommodating they were. They fit in so well that many people thought Marie was part of the family. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a high quality photographer and a dj service at a unbeatable price.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Soundwave DJ and Photo did an amazing job at our wedding. They really offered that personal touch throughout the entire planning process that made us feel like we were their most important clients. Having all of the services (photography, DJ, lighting, photobooth) really made it easy to make sure everything was covered with just one phone call. They were all very responsive and on top of any extra requests we had. Their experience showed when they knew how to work with the venue and make our wedding absolutely magical. DJ Matt played great music and was able to keep the crowd moving, while photographer Marie's photos were very impressive. She captured every important moment for the entire day. The guests loved the photo booth! What a great experience working with Soundwave DJ and Photo.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Soundwave did an excellent job! They were so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Aimee · Married on 11/24/2012

Absolutely fantastic service! We had such a great time that we extended their services 2 extra times. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ and photographer for our special day. Soundwave DJ and Photo definitely made our night memorable and a ton of fun!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2012

I don't think I could have had a better wedding without soundwave. My husband and i had a blast, the music was great and the pictures were amazing!! I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a photographer and dj for their event

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2012

Everything was fantastic the day of our wedding. Marie took wonderful photos that just captured everyones spirit and the fun and loving moments of the day. Matt was a great DJ he played a great selection of music and all of my guests loved him and my parents couldn't stop telling me what a wonderful job him and Marie were doing. I would recommend them to everyone, the price is great and they are accomadting to your needs. In the future if I ever need music or photos I will definitely be going through them!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Seana · Married on 09/29/2012

Soundwave DJ and photo were absolutely fantastic. They were fun and so great to work with. Marie was able to capture every amazing second of the day and when looking at the pictures I was able to relive moments! Matt was so great with playing the type of music to get everyone up and dancing. Both were so wonderful and made my day so special!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Dale J. · Married on 09/22/2012

They did an absolutely unbelievable job!!! Our wedding reception couldn't have gone any better. We went with both the DJ and photo service for our wedding and also added the photo booth rental, and it was certainly money well spent. The DJ Matt got the party started off nicely and really fed off the crowd. He was very helpful and made sure that our needs were being met. Marie, the photographer, was a lot of fun and went to great lengths to get the best photo possible, including lying on her back on the dance floor or standing on tables or chairs!! She was always looking out for our needs at all times! She was great with the guests, I received many comments from my guest stating how Marie was so personable and friendly when taking the pictures! The photobooth was a big hit and the album they put together was a nice gift at the end of the night! A wonderful experience working with them and wouldn't change one thing about their service!

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2012

I could not be more happy with Soundwave!!! They are Amazing and I haven't even seen my pictures yet!! Marie was my photographer and I felt extremely comfortable with her. I felt like one of my friends was doing my photography! She has an amazing talent of being everywhere at the same time and catching everything on her camera. Everytime we turned Around she was there catching a moment. She also had awesome photo ideas And even found an alternative spot for picture when it rained. My uplighting was beautiful and very Affordable. Can't say enough good things about SoundwAve!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Matt A. · Married on 09/08/2012

Both the DJ and Photographer were amazing and very professional...Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I were so happy with Soundwave DJ and Photo at our wedding. Both Marie and Matt were wonderful to work with and were so friendly. We had family and friends coming up to us the whole night and even days after the wedding telling us how wonderful they both were. They both were working so hard all night long to make sure everyone was having a good time, and they both were so helpful! If you don't book your wedding with Soundwave DJ and Photo your crazy!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

What a great company to have DJ your event! Marie helped us with the consult, and was very sweet and professional. George, our DJ was great! Originally, we were told he would be unable to DJ our Ceremony due to the location. George went out of his way to make our day perfect, and brought a speaker out to the ceremony and DJ'ed it as well! Everything was exactly what we asked for. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/06/2012

We loved the website they provided, where you can pretty much pick what music/song you want or do not want. Just make sure DJ plays the music that you spent time providing them.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2012

Marie was absolutely wonderful! The photographs she took are amazing, she did such a wonderful job! So personable! You can tell that Marie loves what she does! She has such passion for her work and you can see that in the photos! I would definetly recommend her to a friend, in fact I have already recommended her to several! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2012

Soundwave dj and photo was the best decision I made! Marie is amazing, friendly and knows exactly what to do and what pictures to take!!!!!!! My night was stress free, all we did was enjoy our wedding and then enjoy our MANY pictures online the very next day!

THANK YOU MARIE FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING!!!!!

Erik and Amanda Gademske

Sent on 07/25/2012

Rob · Married on 07/20/2012

Amazing job guests couldn't' enjoy more

Sent on 08/25/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2012

Soundwave was great! We utilized them for everything they had! Marie was early to start photos and matt was amazing, the dance floor was pumping all night! We even extending an extra hour because none of our guests were ready to call it quits. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2012