Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

Soundwave DJ and Photo 1
Soundwave DJ and Photo 2
Soundwave DJ and Photo 3
Soundwave DJ and Photo 4

Excellent service from the entire team. Marie did an awesome job assembling a great videographer, photographer, photo booth tech, and DJ for our wedding day. Each member of the team went out of their way to get to know my now husband and I, our preferences, and were super flexible. I loved George our DJ; he was super sweet checking in with me throughout the night, making sure I approved of all song choices. Our photographer Kim ended up being an honorary bridesmaid at one point, giving quick makeup tips while the girls and I got ready, and helping pin boutonnieres on the guys prior to the ceremony starting. She also did great keeping the guys in order, and captured some beautiful pictures. Soundwave definitely helped ease some stress from planning a wedding long distance.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Bea · Married on 07/18/2014

AMAZING!!! Matt & Marie and the best of the best. Professional, sweet and just plain GREAT at what they do. We had an amazing time & thank you SO MUCH!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ana · Married on 06/27/2014

Our Wedding was in June 2014. We could not have asked for a better DJ. DJ Matt was awesome, he was very attentive to all of our special song requests. By special song requests I mean Salsa and Latin Songs which not every DJ service had the flexibility to accommodate. Also Soundwave DJ has an extensive music selection on their online catalog, it made it so easy to go through the lists of popular songs and select for our playlist. This feature was something we really liked, we could log on and add songs anytime and plan the flow of our reception. Having Matt be not only our DJ but our MC was great; he was very energetic and kept our wedding guests dancing all night, he knew how to incorporate music to keep everyone dancing. There was never a dull moment. We give Soundwave DJ a 5 out of 5 rating, their service was awesome, very professional and accommodating. If you want to have a great party and keep dancing past midnight, we recommend Soundwave DJ. Thank you DJ Matt.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

Soundwave DJ and Photo was wonderful to work with as our DJ. Vincent was a great DJ and really catered to us and our guests. He played a great balance of music, while also playing the music we had requested. They have a very vast database of available music, which was one of the things I was looking for. They were also one of the most affordable, but I got the same services and quality that other DJ's were offering. Vincent called me ahead of time to go over the details, and even made sure to end my Dad and my Father Daughter dance song at the exact precise moment, since we had only choreographed a dance for a portion of the song. I would definitely recommend Soundwave to other couples!

Allie and Brad

Sent on 08/07/2014

john · Married on 06/07/2014

Words cannot explain how happy we were and still am about soundwave dj and photo. Matt and Marie are absolutley amazing. Matt had the dance floor full from the first song until the last dance and did any running around that we needed on top of what he had to do. Marie is the most amazing photographer I have ever seen and so caring and dedicated to her work!!!! ant occasion you have,,,,,soundwave is a must!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Soundwave DJ was awesome! They have an online database that makes the planning process so much easier. We had our wedding at the Hotel Lafayette and our dj was George. George is the man. Before our wedding, I reviewed all of our requests with George and he was on board with everything. During our big day, he was always making sure my wife and I were happy with the music and gave us updates on some of the songs he was going to play soon. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - including my 80 year old grandpa in a wheelchair! We had a blast and can thank George and Soundwave DJ for that!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

I would give them 10 stars if I could! Marie was my photographer, and she went above and beyond not only the day of my wedding, but also with helping me set up the timeline for my wedding. I e mailed her samples of pictures I'd like, and she made them better than I imagined! She is sweet and fun, you can tell she loves her job! At one point in the night, I had my dress sleeve rip, and she sewed it right back on for me- yes, my photographer is also handy with a needle! My bridal party kept commenting on how awesome she was. Her husband Matt was my DJ and everything was spot on and kept a full group on the dance floor all night. We also had our photo booth with them, which was a lot of fun! We had a blast! If you are looking for an amazing team to make your day of special and stress free, it's these guys right here. Thanks again, we loved every minute, and you made it better!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Matt and Marie were FANTASTIC to work with during the planning process. I could tell that they really both care about their work and providing a wonderful service. Matt was our DJ. He did an EXCELLENT job of reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night!! I would definitely book them again as well as recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Our wedding reception was amazing, thanks to Matt and the awesome job he did as our DJ. People were on dance floor from start to finish! Their professionalism, ideas, kindness and fabulous customer service can't be beat! The uplighting was gorgeous and transformed the room into something more than we ever expected! We recommend Soundwave to everyone who is getting married and wants to have a memorable day! They made the best day of our lives something that people are still talking about and a day we will never forget!

Sent on 05/25/2014

I booked Soundwave for both DJ and photography services and they far exceeded my expectations! From the beginning Marie was great to work with- quick to respond to all questions and concerns and always available (even provided her cell and would respond to texts during non business hours). I booked the "basic" photography package, but it was very far from being basic! Package included free engagement session and all day photography - truly all day- Marie stayed until the last person left the reception! I just viewed my final photos (almost 1800 of them) and they are beautiful. She truly captured the feel and atmosphere of our day.

We had George as our DJ, who was just as wonderful. They have an online planning tool which allows you to enter playlists, create time lines, and make special notes throughout the planning process. George called me about a week before the wedding to confirm everything, and easily accommodated a change only two days before the event. He sent files of each song for me to listen to and confirm it was the correct version. He had our dance floor packed throughout the night, and kept the energy up until the very end.

Soundwave was hands down our easiest vendor to work with. Great value for the reasonable prices and amazing results. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Dawn · event on 02/28/2014

We have a photo booth for a school event and they were awesome. They were very efficient, got the kids in an out very fast. There was never a line to wait. The kids as well as the families thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Brian · event on 01/19/2014

Great people to work with! Very accommodating. DJ was great!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

Matt was our DJ for our wedding this past Saturday, and we cannot say enough good things about the service he provided! Both Marie and Matt were professional from start to finish, and their online interface for choosing songs and setting the timeline we a breeze to work with. We had a couple special requests for our day, and we feel that Matt did a phenomenal job with them. I was also very impressed when I spoke with Matt on the phone to go over the pronunciation of our last names and he got them all right on the first attempt :). We have already had many of our guests comment on how great the party was, and the dance floor was full the whole time. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a awesome DJ to book Matt at SoundWave!! Thank you for making our day so special!
    Mr. & Mrs. Pascucci

Sent on 11/14/2013

nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

Matt and Marie were amazing! They met all of our expectations and more! They are fun to work with and really made our day! They say weddings go by fast and you don't remember a lot of things! They captured every moment and they were unforgettable!:)

Sent on 11/03/2013

I met Matt and Marie at a Bridal Show at Salvatores and I knew they were the DJ and Photo company for me. This husband and wife team are so genuine and committed to making your wedding day the best day possible. A few of my friends had also used their services within the past few years and I was very pleased with their work. Matt kept the dance floor moving all night long and was very upbeat and accomodating. Marie is an amazing photographer. I had comments from my friends and family that they were impressed with her dedication and work. She made the whole experience very relaxing for me. She always responded to any form of communication that was made within a very short period of time. They are very professional and organized which made me feel a lot more relaxed and comfortable.

We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Soundwave for our DJ and Photography services!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Diane · Married on 10/12/2013

My daughter had Soundwave for her wedding yesterday. AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! Marie and Matt go above and beyond in all they do. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event. The pictures are superior and fun. Over 1700 were taken!!! Matt had the dance floor hopping ALL night!! Never a dull moment. Thanks so much Marie & Matt. Can't thank you enough. You made my little girl VERY HAPPY!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2013

I can not say enough about how awesome Soundwave was! The DJ was absolutely fantastic- extremely flexible- and all of my guests were totally impressed by him! He helped make the wedding the great party it was! The photo booth was a ton of fun. And the attendant was great- thank goodness he reminded me to take pics with my parents, my husband, etc. because I would have forgotten to other wise. Seriously awesome- totally flexible- fun, fun, fun! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Marie took wonderful pictures and Matt kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!! They made me not worry about anything on my wedding day and everyone had a lot of fun all night and I can't stop looking at my pictures.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

Soundwave DJ was amazing!! We found them through one of the local bridal shows and spoke with Marie before getting our actual DJ assigned. Marie was a pleasure to work with and George, our DJ that day, was awesome! He kept people out on the dance floor the entire night and people are still talking about how much of a blast they had a month later. He showed up early to set up for our cocktail hour and even stayed a little over our four hour package. We had some obscure music requests and he made sure that he had the correct version by calling us a week before the wedding. Highly, highly recommend Soundwave DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lisa · event on 09/15/2013

Excellent customer service and professionalism from start to finish. I had rented a photo booth and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Barbara · event on 09/01/2013

Soundwave DJ & Photo did a superior job at our twins' christening party of 230+ppl ! With only a month to plan, Marie was very organized, informative and coordinated all the details for DJ, photographers, photo booth, lighting and even helped secure the banquet hall, chair covers and flowers. Thank you to all who were involved in making our party the best ever... the photos speak for themselves --- everyone on the dance floor, drinking, eating and leaving us memorable pics in the photo booth.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Meghan · Married on 08/24/2013

We had a great experience with Soundwave DJ! Marie was awesome to work with leading up to the event and always answered my questions very promptly. Since we were planning from out of town, it was also great to be able to use their online system to pick our songs and arrange the night.

DJ George worked our wedding and he was wonderful - very friendly and introduced himself right away. He kept us posted as the night progressed regarding when the intro's would be, when the first dance would be, etc. We ended up keeping him another hour because people did not want to stop dancing! Would definitely recommend Soundwave as a wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

Soundwave DJ and Photo was AMAZING. We used their DJ, Photography, and Photo Booth rental services and honestly, our wedding would not have been the same without them. Matt and Marie were professional, approachable, and made the experience incredibly memorable. I have receommended them to everyone I know that is getting married and will continue to do do. THANK YOU SOUNDWAVE

Sent on 09/09/2013

BRITTANY · Married on 08/10/2013

SOUNDWAVE WAS THE FIRST DJ WE HAD CONTACTED REGARDING OUR WEDDING. ON THE FIRST MEETING, MARIE WAS NOTHING BUT ACCOMMODATING AND HONEST ABOUT THE SERVICE. WE SPENT A GOOD HOUR WITH HER DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES INCLUDING THE UP LIGHTING AND DANCE FLOOR LIGHTING. SHE EXPLAINED THAT THEY HAD AN ONLINE SERVICE WHERE MY HUSBAND AND I COULD CHOOSE WHAT SONGS WE WANTED PLAYED AND WHAT SONGS WE DIDN'T WANT PLAYED. THERE WAS ALSO A SPOT FOR A TIME LINE WHICH WAS VERY USEFUL IN DETERMINING THE ORDER OF THE RECEPTION. DURING THE YEAR LEADING UP TO THE WEDDING, THEY WERE EASY TO GET A HOLD OF FOR QUESTIONS. THE ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM WAS ALSO VERY USEFUL. MY FAVORITE PART OF THE RECEPTION BESIDES THE AWESOME DJ, MATT, WAS THE UP-LIGHTING. THEY ARE THE ONLY DJ SERVICE IN WNY THAT OFFERS UP-LIGHTING THAT CHANGES COLOR WHEN THE MUSIC PLAYS. IT TOTALLY GAVE THE RECEPTION A DRAMATIC LOOK WHICH WE LOVED, NOT TO MENTION OUR GUESTS LOVED IT AS WELL. OUR DJ MATT, WAS NOTHING BUT AMAZING. HE KNEW HOW TO GET THE CROWD OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND WAS ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. WE ENDED UP EXTENDING THE RECEPTION BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME! IF I HAD TO DO IT OVER AGAIN, I WOULD CHOOSE SOUNDWAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT. THEY TOTALLY EXCEEDED MY HUSBANDS AND I EXPECTATIONS!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2013

Matt was an amazing DJ. Right from finding us and introducing himself after the ceremony, to just checking in to make sure we were having a good time, to alerting us to his timeframe, and making sure our wedding had the party feel we were looking for! He got us, got our taste in music - and he even watched my drinks for me!! Lol! I would absolutely hire them again if I have another reason to hire a DJ, and would highly recommend them. Thanks Matt (and Maria, who coordinated with me), you are a great couple, and run an outstanding business!

Sent on 07/29/2013