Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

Soundwave DJ and Photo 2
Soundwave DJ and Photo 3
Soundwave DJ and Photo 4

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Great company. Very prompt and professional. Dj George did an amazing job. Kept the party going all night long. Everyone had a blast. Song selection and theme blended so well. Nicole did an amazing job with photos. She had great pose ideas and everything looked amazing.

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • User6759592 · event on 05/14/2016

We used Soundwave for a Junior Prom and were so pleased with their services. The staff was very easy to work with, laid back, yet very accommodating. The students loved the music played, were engaged the whole evening, with no awkward down times. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Nancy · event on 12/06/2015

I've used the services from Soundwave DJ and photo for a few years and have never been disappointed. We have used their DJ and photography services and also their photo booth. We had a holiday party this weekend and used their DJ services and they provided an online tool to choose our songs and timeline/agenda before the event. That tool was great for me as the organizer and everyone loved the dance song choices. Matt was our DJ and we really enjoy having him at our events and he is very professional and knows what songs to fill in outside of our choices. Everyone had a great time dancing and the dancefloor was never empty!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nancy · event on 10/30/2015

I have used Soundwave DJ and Photo for multiple corporate and private events each year for their DJ and music service, photography services and also their photobooth. This was the first time I used their videography services and had a great vidoegrapher named Brandon. He helped choreograph and vidoeotape our office dancing to the Thriller Dance in our main lobby after work. He was very patient and gave great directions to everyone to follow that night which was very much appreciated to help with our crazy dancing all night. The finished product was also delivered on time and turned out great!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Hired Soundwave for our wedding reception and was extremely satisfied with their services. Ryan Howze was professional, pleasant to work with, and did an amazing job keeping an energetic, fantastic flow throughout the evening. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Michelle · event on 09/26/2015

Matt and Marie are awesome to work with, we highly recommend! :)

Sent on 09/28/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

We had a great experience with Soundwave DJ. Matt was our DJ. The company was easy to deal with from day one. They have an online system where you input everything about your ceremony & reception (including order of events, song selections, speeches, etc.) which makes things very easy to plan. Payments are made online, which is also easy.
    Matt was very professional and fun! He called us the day before to review the plan, and had an upbeat attitude that got us really excited (as if we weren't already :)
    He played a great mix of our song selections and request, and was able to read the crowd. He didn't dominate the scene by speaking a ton, but was there for announcements and necessary things.

I'd highly recommend SoundWave. I think that the price is very reasonable and the service was great!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Soundwave is so wonderful to work with. We have scheduled both the DJ and a photobooth with them. They were really helpful when I was not entirely sure how many hours we needed and were accommodating when I requested the DJ also do out ceremony music. It's also really helpful that they break up your payments, we had the initial deposit, mid payment and then a ceremony payment. It feels better knowing you have one less invoice to take care of at the end of your wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/01/2015

Having shopped multiple DJs, it was an easy choice to select Soundwave to get our party started right. Matt was our DJ and did a perfect job. Our family and friends were a little hesitant to hit the dance floor and Matt immediately changed up the play list. Shortly after, the crowd was rocking for the remainder of the night. Matt was extremely approachable to all of our guests playing requested songs, giving shout outs, and making announcements as needed. The lighting paired with the music was phenomenal. My one job for the wedding was to get the DJ and lighting and my wife couldn't have been happier.

Everyone commented how awesome Matt had everything setup, his entire playlist, and all together, his communication with me along the way was perfect.

Soundwave is the best out there.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/20/2015

I cant say enough great things about this company. Marie, the owner, contacted me multiple times to touch base and go over details, and was so kind and understanding when I had questions or needed to go over things. We did our engagement photos with Marie, which came out beautifully! Vince, our Dj called about 3 or 4 days before the wedding to go over the timeline and make sure I was happy with everything. Marie also called me a few days prior to again make sure I was happy with everything and to ask if we needed to make any changes and how I felt, which I really appreciated. Nicole, our photographer called me 2 days prior to go over any details or specific photos I might like to have done. I felt very lucky to have such a competent team with good communication working together to help us. On our Wedding Day, I could not have been happier. Nicole got some great shots, and some artistic ones I wouldn't have ever thought of! Then we got to the reception, and I can not even describe how many people came up to me throughout the night telling me how fantastic our DJ, Vince, was. I whole heartedly recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I used Soundwave for both DJ and Photography for our wedding. Marie and Derek were very professional and kept in great communication with us in order to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. My husband's family has some drama and Marie found a way to take beautiful pictures of everyone without making it uncomfortable or obvious that everyone did not get along. Derek had high energy and really played to the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Lenny · Married on 06/05/2015

SoundWave provided our music, photography, and photo booth. They are top notch. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating. They are very reasonably priced and their pictures and music delivery were excellent. They responded quickly to all our inquiries.

I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2015

Soundwave was recommended to me by a close friend so I looked into them on wedding wire and found that they had excellent reviews! I made moves to book them and it wasn't long before I was contacted by Marie, who called me to ask if I had any questions, confirmed some details, and set us up with their client site. The client site was very easy to use and helped aide in planning our event! We could pick songs we had to hear, songs if there was time for them, and songs we didn't want to hear at all. It allowed us to plan a fun night while still allowing guests to make requests. We met with Matt a few weeks before the wedding where we went through our client document. We liked him instantly! He was easy to talk to and it was clear that he's passionate about his work. When all was said and done, he went above and beyond for us. On our wedding night, he exceeded our expectations. The music durning cocktail hour and dinner wasn't too loud, he had a lot of energy, and he kept the dance floor packed all night!!!!! Overall, we had a great time and highly recommend them!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Heather · Married on 11/22/2014

Matt and Soundwave are awesome! From the very beginning it was so easy to communicate and plan with him and Marie! Their online planner is so convenient, especially for my husband and I who planned our wedding long distance! We could pick out songs, organize the night and make requests all online! The night of the wedding, soundwave did not only our reception music but our ceremony music as well- both were even better than we imagined! Matt was so fun and flexible working with us as we threw out ideas last minute! He kept the dance floor a giant party (liked we wanted) and people never stopped dancing! I didn't even eat any of our desserts or late night food because I didn't want to leave the dance floor! We got multiple compliments on the variety of music played and how the overall vibe was just a great time! At the end of our night , we even extended Matt so we could party for an extra hour, which he happily agreed to! Soundwave was a great choice!

Sent on 12/16/2014

What more can I say other that Matt and Marie are AMAZING!!!!! I couldn't have asked for more from these two.. Marie catered to my every need and paid close attention to detail, she treated me as if I was family and not just a client, she made me trust her and with that I had no worries about any of my photographs, when I wanted a specific picture she made sure that I was getting what I asked for. Marie made sure to capture every moment that I was not able to see, as all you brides know and brides to be you are thrown in one direction and then pulled into another, so you won't see everything that is happening around you, so having Marie as your photographer is the way to go!

Matt was our DJ for the night, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Matt was amazing with everything he did, I was not a picky Bride with music choice, I figure this is their job they know what to do and what to play so I went with my gut and let Matt do his own thing, and let me tell you he did not let me down one bit. He felt out the crowd that was dancing and played music based on us, not based on what he thought and that is exactly what I wanted, someone to understand the people and play how we would react to the music. And on top of it he was interacting with us and helped get people out on the dance floor.

All in all this company is the one to chose, you will not go wrong and love every minute of your experience.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Karen · Married on 10/17/2014

Marie took our photos and DJ Derek played the music. She did a fantastic job setting up which photos to take. Derek helped me finalize my decision on whic songs to play at every point. He also helped with the cocktail and dinner music.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Matt was such an amazing DJ! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone dancing! He was so accommodating to our needs, even offered to let us use his cart so we could carry our wedding gifts out to our hotel room!! He just wants you and your guests to have the best time possible, and he really knows the music industry! You will not be sorry booking them! Great price too!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Deena · Married on 10/12/2014

Marie and Vince did an excellent job! Marie took the time to capture all the photos we wanted and then some. Vince was very outgoing and played all our favorite songs which kept us dancing to the end! Everyone had a fantastic time. We would highly recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Soundwave was amazing to work with! Everyone was so nice and super flexible to mine and my husbands needs/ wants for music and photography. Marie was energetic and so fun to work with! If you are looking for an awesome DJ and personable and sponky photographer this is the company to choose!! Also, the photo booth was a great hit with our guests! They were so accommodating when we wanted to add on another hour to everything! Two thumbs up! Cheers! The Browns!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

We were extremely happy with the DJ and Photographer. They did an excellent job and did everything we wanted them to do. Our photos turned out excellent and we were very surprised by how great the DJ was. They are great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

Marie was the absolute best. I can say from the moment I met her at a wedding show I knew I liked her and wanted to work with her. She has a way of directing you without coming off as pushy or mean. Don't let her little size think she won't get the job done! Love my pictures I'm having the hardest time deciding which to enlarge now because they all are fantastic. She didn't let the rain ruin my mood and kept everyone going and on schedule.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jill · Married on 08/02/2014

Matt, Marie and Joe were great to work with! They were all very professional. They handled everything very well. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Can't wait to see photos!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Vince from Soundwave was our DJ. He played a variety of music and kept the party going all night long. We even extended our package for the extra hour because so many people were still there dancing the night away. We also loved having the website login to create our schedule and playlists on our own time. Thank you for making our wedding night so fun!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Joanna · Married on 07/26/2014

I was a little nervous since I never actually met my DJ until I walked into my reception. But Matt was extremely professional, asked me a couple questions, and got the party going no problem. We had a blast!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Matt and Marie were AWESOME!!!!! Marie took so many great photos and hiked up the gorge at Watkins Glen and climbed over wall to get the best angels! Matt keep the party going until the very very end. Jen kept very thing under control at the photo booth and made sure that me and my new husband got picutres. they all played a HUGH part in making our day one we will never forget!

Sent on 07/23/2014