Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

243 | Buffalo, NY

243 Reviews for Soundwave DJ and Photo

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

It was so amazing to be able to have the whole package with the same company. They were thoughtful, personable, and made our day so special. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

We can't put into words how happy we are with this company! Soundwave handled our video, photo, DJ, and photobooth for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing every step of the way. Matt and Marie went above and beyond to make our day perfect, including helping with jewelry and getting us drinks! Worth every penny and then some

Sent on 06/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2018

We booked our photographer and dj through soundwave. Marie and Matt were both professional and accommodating. The dj even hooked up an extra speaker outside the venue so music could be enjoyed in other areas. The photographer was all over the place making sure she didn't miss a moment. Over all everything was great and they're fun people to work with. Would definitely reccomend.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Max · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing. Our dj was awesome our photographer was amazing and super fun and the photo booth selfy mirror was sweet.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/18/2017

Our Wedding was in November of 2017 and chose SoundWave DJ and photo for our photographer (Marie), DJ (Matt), uplighting, Photo Booth, and videography. It was amazing having almost everything for my wedding handled by the same company. Marie and Matt were amazing with helping to plan our wedding, and handled everything promptly and professionally. We did not have any worries on our wedding day, everything was handled and taken care of perfectly. We had a large wedding party, and Marie was able to capture all of the photos that we had wanted and more. DJ Matt kept our guests entertained and everyone had a blast. The selfie mirror photo booth was a total hit, and the videography is beautiful. We would not change a thing about our wedding, we had an absolute blast. Our guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. I would recommend SoundWave to everyone! Thank you so much to Marie, Matt and the entire SoundWave team! - Carrie and Andy

Sent on 02/21/2018

Tami · Married on 10/15/2017

Soundwave DJ and Photography did an amazing job hands down!!! I would recommend them 1000 times over to anyone before choosing someone else. They are very efficient, thorough, organized, professional, and excellent. DJ Mark and Maria (Photo booth) are an amazing team. They know exactly what to do, when to do it, if there was any bumps in the timeline they always communicated to me and gave suggestions and helped out whenever they could. They keep me informed n made sure the night was enjoyable n unforgettable. We went to them as a surprise wedding gift to our sister and her fiance and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Soundwave blew the different DJs that I had for my 2 past marriages out the water beyond imagination. All your worries about guests having fun, getting out on the dance floor or being bored because the music was crappy n dull go out the window with Soundwave as ur DJ. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Soundwave as your music photo booth AND photographer. Thank You guys for a Memerable and Enjoyable night.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nadeen · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was extremely responsive, helpful, and overall wonderful to work with! Great service, quality, and price! Matt made sure that the lighting in the room was beautiful and the dance floor stay packed the entire night. I would highly recommend Soundwave DJ & Photo to any couple for their big day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/30/2017

Our experience was unbelievable! Ryan, the DJ, did a great job! The music blended perfectly into the next song. Called prior to wedding to run through everything again and made sure he had all names and people right. Marie, our photographer, was Awesome! Super easy to work with and talk to. She worked hard all day and made sure to get all the best shots possible. She is very passionate about her photography and it shows. Thank you Soundwave for such a great experience. Highly recommended to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kym · Married on 09/24/2017

This made our birthday party. They created the playlist and ran the photo booth. Well worth it!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

This is the greatest company in the Buffalo area. From their outgoing, creative, and compassionate staff, you know that your wedding will be in good hands. I have nothing but great things to say about this company!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

We had Soundwave for our photo booth, and everything went perfectly. The photo booth was a hit, and now we have a scrapbook with fun photos of our guests and their messages to us. The staff at Soundwave was very responsive and professional throughout the booking process.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the best experience with Soundwave DJ and Photo! Both the DJ and photographer called me the week of our wedding to confirm the details for the big day, which left me with the greatest confidence for capturing everything we wanted for the day of. DJ George had the dance floor packed all night long. And photographer Nilson took absolutely amazing pictures. My brother and sister-in-law had a great experience with Soundwave too! Wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Karlee · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone I came in contact with at Soundwave was amazing...So nice, with me through every step way. Dj Derek was at our wedding and he was on top of everything and got everyone on the dance floor!!! I would recommend them to anyone for any kind of event! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Couldn't have asked for more ! Everyone danced all night it was wonderful working with this company !

Sent on 08/28/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

This is what I wrote to soundwave and Matt our DJ after the wedding:

Hello!
    Just want to thank you guys and especially Matt for an awesome event. We could not have asked for anything better. The ceremony music was perfect, the timing of it and then jamming back down the aisle to ain't no mountain high was perfect. Everyone was complimenting the music and how great Matt was. We again can't thank you enough. I know it's your job and you do it all the time but that was our one and only wedding and you helped make it beyond perfect, magical and a great, great dance party. If there is a place where I could write a recommendation please let me know!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Brooklyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Best DJ ever!!!

We had DJ Brian for our wedding and he was AMAZING he had the dance floor packed as soon as dinner was over. The party didn’t stop the whole night. He also did the music for our ceremony and it was flawless. I can’t say enough good things about this company! They worked closely with us through the entire process. Matt and Marie were very personable and catered to our every need! If you’re looking for a DJ go check these guys out, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

We loved working with Matt at Soundwave! I was really nervous to make the wrong choice with the DJ as I'm really particular with my music taste. However, when we met with Matt I was set at ease. He was so nice, easy to work with, and listened to what we wanted for our big day. He did a great job throughout the whole night, all of our special songs were played correctly, and we had an amazing dance party all night long!! Thank you so much Matt for making our day that much more special!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Taryn · Married on 07/28/2017

Jim, Pat and Pats wife made our wedding so much fun!! They were really nice and helpful and very flexible. Met up with them when I could and worked around my schedule. Took in ideas and tried to make everything workout and me as the bride had no worries. I highly recommend Soundwaves they are awesome and we thank them for being apart of our special day!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Valeree · Married on 07/22/2017

We had Matt as our DJ, Mark as our photographer, & Jamie as our videographer. It was the most perfect day and I could not be more pleased with services soundwave provided. I would recommend this company and highly suggest these 3! We can't wait to see our photos & video. Thanks for helping us create the perfect day.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sara · Married on 07/14/2017

Both an excellent group to work with from start to finish and an excellent value. Would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

If you want a fun, awesome DJ who will keep people out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT this is the DJ to book!!! In all honesty, I don't leave reviews too often, but I absolutely had to make sure Soundwave got the positive review they deserve. Their website to plan out the timeline of the reception as well as the music choices is VERY organized and easy to use. We had Matt as our DJ and I truly lost count of the amount of compliments we received at how great of a job he did. If you have any sort of special event coming up that needs a DJ, this is definitely the company to use!! We also booked our photobooth through Soundwave as well, and everyone had a blast using it!!!! Sean, who was the attendant, organized the album (that was complimentary) so we would have some great memories to look at. Soundwave is the best!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Highly recommend!!!! I just had my wedding this past Saturday and we had Marie as our photographer, Derek as our DJ and Jordan for our photo booth. I also worked with Matt planning out details as well and the entire team was absolutely spectacular!!! So pleased with how everything worked out and they make a great team. Derek kept the dance floor busy with great music, Marie was amazing and super flexible scheduling our engagement photos. She truly knows her stuff and is an absolute doll. So talented and I trusted her every step of the way. It was wonderful working with such a talented, professional and dedicated people. They truly love what they do and that definitely showed during the whole planning process and the day of the wedding. Will recommend Soundwave to future brides/couples for sure!!! Thank you guys for making our wedding wedding day unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

We used Soundwave DJ for our wedding on June 9th and we were SO pleased with the service. DJ George kept the dance floor packed all night, played all the music we loved and was so organized, prepared, kind, fun and respectful. We cannot say enough wonderful things about our wedding and the incredible job he did. They are so easy to work with and their online planning portal made the entire evening go smoothly! Thank you to Soundwave and DJ George for absolutely everything!!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Soundwave is the BEST!!! I used them for their DJ services and our DJ Derek was amazing! We talked for about an hour before my big day and went over all the details. Sound wave also provides an online portal for you to fill out every single detail and timeline about your wedding. Guests can also requests songs through a separate link. He played all the right songs and none of the ones I didn't want. He kept the party moving and played to the crowd. I would hire Derek again in a heartbeat and he will be recommended to all the future couples I come across. Thank you Derek and Soundwave for making my day perfect!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

Matt and Marie are so great! They were so easy to talk to, did everything we asked them to do and more with our question! Marie was so great to be around all day, and Matt's DJ voice on the mic got the crowd going and his music kept them going all night! We got so many compliments on our reception and we owe a big part of that to them! They are the best!

Sent on 05/01/2017