Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

Soundwave DJ and Photo 2
Soundwave DJ and Photo 3
Soundwave DJ and Photo 4

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2018

Marie was fantastic! She was so friendly (and excellent with the toddlers!). We did a pretty diy wedding and anytime we were lost or confused with something, she was right there to help us out. She also was incredibly flexible and great with checking in with us every once in a while to make sure we were getting the pictures we wanted. I would highly recommend ! We can’t wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sue · Married on 07/07/2018

They did the videography at my sons wedding. Awesome job! I would recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tara · Married on 07/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I wish you could see my face as I write this review! Matt, Marie, Stephanie, Michael, Ryan!!! AMAZING! Not only are they so thorough with every detail prior, but they know their stuff and what they’re doing. Truly truly helped to capture our day perfectly! Not only are they amazing at their craft, but they’re also an amazing team to have as guests! So much fun, laughter, and love! Would not recommend anyone better!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/24/2018

There is not a question in my mind if we got the right DJ for the job. Matt is one in a million and kept everything so smooth from beginning to end. So many guests complimented our DJ because he makes everything sound like one big song. There is no stops inbetween and just works to keep everyone out on that dance floor, which he totally did on a Sunday night. He is so nice and organized during the planning period of the wedding also and will do anything you ask to change things if needed. I dont have enough room or time to write all the amazing things that this company and Matt deserve so just trust me in saying that you would be dumb not to have him DJ any of your events. Thanks!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

Marie and Nilson were our photographers and Stephanie was our videographer for our wedding and all three were absolutely amazing! Even with our venue being very inhospitable they remained extremely professional and did not let it effect their performance with us. They Were discreet when needed but also blended in with the party... We have had countless compliments from our guests on how much they loved our photographers. We will definitely be using them for any future photography/ videography needs and recommending them to all of our friends! The preview photos and video were beautiful and we can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Soundwave!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Soundwave DJ and Photo 5
    Soundwave DJ and Photo 6

Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

Soundwave was amazing to work with! Marie and Matt are professional and respond to emails and calls right away! Derek was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better!! He listened to our vision, executed it perfectly and made amazing recommendations we didn’t even think of! He’s a great personality and kept the party going all night, no one wanted to stop dancing come the end of the night! We highly recommend soundwave!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

It was so amazing to be able to have the whole package with the same company. They were thoughtful, personable, and made our day so special. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

We can't put into words how happy we are with this company! Soundwave handled our video, photo, DJ, and photobooth for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing every step of the way. Matt and Marie went above and beyond to make our day perfect, including helping with jewelry and getting us drinks! Worth every penny and then some

Sent on 06/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2018

We booked our photographer and dj through soundwave. Marie and Matt were both professional and accommodating. The dj even hooked up an extra speaker outside the venue so music could be enjoyed in other areas. The photographer was all over the place making sure she didn't miss a moment. Over all everything was great and they're fun people to work with. Would definitely reccomend.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Max · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing. Our dj was awesome our photographer was amazing and super fun and the photo booth selfy mirror was sweet.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/18/2017

Our Wedding was in November of 2017 and chose SoundWave DJ and photo for our photographer (Marie), DJ (Matt), uplighting, Photo Booth, and videography. It was amazing having almost everything for my wedding handled by the same company. Marie and Matt were amazing with helping to plan our wedding, and handled everything promptly and professionally. We did not have any worries on our wedding day, everything was handled and taken care of perfectly. We had a large wedding party, and Marie was able to capture all of the photos that we had wanted and more. DJ Matt kept our guests entertained and everyone had a blast. The selfie mirror photo booth was a total hit, and the videography is beautiful. We would not change a thing about our wedding, we had an absolute blast. Our guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. I would recommend SoundWave to everyone! Thank you so much to Marie, Matt and the entire SoundWave team! - Carrie and Andy

Sent on 02/21/2018

Tami · Married on 10/15/2017

Soundwave DJ and Photography did an amazing job hands down!!! I would recommend them 1000 times over to anyone before choosing someone else. They are very efficient, thorough, organized, professional, and excellent. DJ Mark and Maria (Photo booth) are an amazing team. They know exactly what to do, when to do it, if there was any bumps in the timeline they always communicated to me and gave suggestions and helped out whenever they could. They keep me informed n made sure the night was enjoyable n unforgettable. We went to them as a surprise wedding gift to our sister and her fiance and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Soundwave blew the different DJs that I had for my 2 past marriages out the water beyond imagination. All your worries about guests having fun, getting out on the dance floor or being bored because the music was crappy n dull go out the window with Soundwave as ur DJ. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Soundwave as your music photo booth AND photographer. Thank You guys for a Memerable and Enjoyable night.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nadeen · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was extremely responsive, helpful, and overall wonderful to work with! Great service, quality, and price! Matt made sure that the lighting in the room was beautiful and the dance floor stay packed the entire night. I would highly recommend Soundwave DJ & Photo to any couple for their big day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

pamela · Married on 09/30/2017

Our experience was unbelievable! Ryan, the DJ, did a great job! The music blended perfectly into the next song. Called prior to wedding to run through everything again and made sure he had all names and people right. Marie, our photographer, was Awesome! Super easy to work with and talk to. She worked hard all day and made sure to get all the best shots possible. She is very passionate about her photography and it shows. Thank you Soundwave for such a great experience. Highly recommended to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kym · Married on 09/24/2017

This made our birthday party. They created the playlist and ran the photo booth. Well worth it!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

This is the greatest company in the Buffalo area. From their outgoing, creative, and compassionate staff, you know that your wedding will be in good hands. I have nothing but great things to say about this company!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

We had Soundwave for our photo booth, and everything went perfectly. The photo booth was a hit, and now we have a scrapbook with fun photos of our guests and their messages to us. The staff at Soundwave was very responsive and professional throughout the booking process.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the best experience with Soundwave DJ and Photo! Both the DJ and photographer called me the week of our wedding to confirm the details for the big day, which left me with the greatest confidence for capturing everything we wanted for the day of. DJ George had the dance floor packed all night long. And photographer Nilson took absolutely amazing pictures. My brother and sister-in-law had a great experience with Soundwave too! Wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Karlee · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone I came in contact with at Soundwave was amazing...So nice, with me through every step way. Dj Derek was at our wedding and he was on top of everything and got everyone on the dance floor!!! I would recommend them to anyone for any kind of event! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Couldn't have asked for more ! Everyone danced all night it was wonderful working with this company !

Sent on 08/28/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

This is what I wrote to soundwave and Matt our DJ after the wedding:

Hello!
    Just want to thank you guys and especially Matt for an awesome event. We could not have asked for anything better. The ceremony music was perfect, the timing of it and then jamming back down the aisle to ain't no mountain high was perfect. Everyone was complimenting the music and how great Matt was. We again can't thank you enough. I know it's your job and you do it all the time but that was our one and only wedding and you helped make it beyond perfect, magical and a great, great dance party. If there is a place where I could write a recommendation please let me know!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

We loved working with Matt at Soundwave! I was really nervous to make the wrong choice with the DJ as I'm really particular with my music taste. However, when we met with Matt I was set at ease. He was so nice, easy to work with, and listened to what we wanted for our big day. He did a great job throughout the whole night, all of our special songs were played correctly, and we had an amazing dance party all night long!! Thank you so much Matt for making our day that much more special!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Taryn · Married on 07/28/2017

Jim, Pat and Pats wife made our wedding so much fun!! They were really nice and helpful and very flexible. Met up with them when I could and worked around my schedule. Took in ideas and tried to make everything workout and me as the bride had no worries. I highly recommend Soundwaves they are awesome and we thank them for being apart of our special day!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Valeree · Married on 07/22/2017

We had Matt as our DJ, Mark as our photographer, & Jamie as our videographer. It was the most perfect day and I could not be more pleased with services soundwave provided. I would recommend this company and highly suggest these 3! We can't wait to see our photos & video. Thanks for helping us create the perfect day.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sara · Married on 07/14/2017

Both an excellent group to work with from start to finish and an excellent value. Would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 08/13/2017