Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

243 | Buffalo, NY

243 Reviews for Soundwave DJ and Photo

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

The Photo Booth was a Huge Hit!

I would HIGHLY recommend this company if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding! I dealt with Marie who was very personable and informative with me leading up to my wedding. She explained all of their photo booth options and was available whenever I needed her. Plus - my entire family LOVED her at the wedding! We purchased the Social Booth which was a huge hit with all of our guests, and Marie was there to help if people had trouble. The Social Booth itself was compact enough to fit into our limited space and had so many personalized options!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • CHRISTINE

Christine W. · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

Planned a destination wedding. I hired soundwave for photography and DJ. Dave was awesome and kept me dancing all night. Marie was awesome to work with. Some of what I was able to see looked awesome and I cannot wait for the final photos. Lastly, I have a very curious daughter and both Dave and Marie treated her with respect and that in itself was worth every penny.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Music is one of those things everyone remembers about a wedding. It creates the atmosphere for you and your guests. Ryan absolutely rocked it! Our guests are still telling us days later how amazing he was!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Katie F. · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

SoundWave is absolutely amazing! Matt was fantastic at my wedding as the DJ. With very little guidance from me and my fiance, he picked perfect music for every part of the night. Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night long! And the uplighting from SoundWave was awesome! It really set the tone for the party. I would 100% recommend Matt and SoundWave for any party.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lacey · Married on 10/27/2018

Married on 10/27/18

We had almost everything through them from the photo booth,DJ, and photographer. We used the selfie mirror photobooth and all of our guests LOVED it. It was so entertaining and easy to use. Matt & Marie are so sweet and a pleasure to work with. Matt kept my dance floor packed all
    night long and Marie would do whatever she had to do to get the perfect shot.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Julie · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ MAK and Nilson Rivera

After countless hours spent planning a perfect wedding, two of the most important parts were DJ and photographer.

When anybody remembers a wedding, they remember how they felt and how much fun they had. Mike (DJ MAK) was PERFECT for this role. He worked side by side with us to to make sure the night was everything we visioned. Mike was incredibly professional and skillfully able to read the vibe of the room to ensure everyone had a good time. Not only did Mike keep the party going, he even came to the floor at times and joined in the fun. Everybody loved the event and the biggest compliment we received was how much fun everyone had dancing the night away.

Another important aspect of any wedding is the photographer. We are so happy that we choose Nilson for this job. We met Nilson the day of the wedding and he quickly fit right in. He was very easy going and even froze outside with us so we could get our perfect outdoor pictures before it started to rain. His pictures were fantastic. Both Nilson and Mike worked well together and helped to create an amazing night that we will remember forever.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing dj and selfie mirror\photo booth

DJ Ryan did a great job at our wedding. He knew the flow of the ceremony and reception perfectly and kept us on track. He even let the kids pretend to dj which was one of the cutest moments of the night!
    Maria, the owner, was there to assist with their Selfie Mirror which I HIGHLY suggest! There was always a line for it and people are still talking about it. The only down side was we used it so much the flash got tired and didn't fire every single time but 95% it was perfect! The album of everyone's picture is great too. I am so glad we went with this option. Maria even sent us a link to get great $1 stand up acrylic picture frames for the full sized prints the mirror gives out. We used the frames for placecards and favors to make double use out of them.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mariah · Married on 10/12/2018

We used the digital photobooth and all of our guests LOVED it. From the kids to the oldest adult. It was so entertaining and easy to use. Matt & Marie are so sweet and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2018

David · Married on 09/29/2018

I couldn’t be happier with choosing soundwave photo and DJ for my wedding reception Derek and Mike were absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2018

Krystal D. · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

We absolutely loved having soundwave DJ and photo booth for our wedding!! They are so much fun and so easy to work with! Matt was our dj and he kept the night going and really kept us at ease with everything even on such a crazy day. Our photo booth was such a hit and everyone loved it! You cannot go wrong at all with them!! They are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Dance floor was packed!
    We love Marie & Matt, they are so organized, professional and very FUN! We highly recommend them! They also have the newest technology and
    A great photo booth! Thanks for an amazing Wedding
    Love, The Pirrones

Sent on 10/04/2018

Greg · Married on 09/15/2018

Marie was such a great photographer and the DJ was perfect! They helped complete our special day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Soundwave DJ services exceeded our expectations! DJ Mike kept our guests dancing ALL night long. We gave him a few songs we liked, and he was able to play an amazing playlist that fit into our preferences as well as keeping the guests happy. Soundwave has a very organized online system to delegate the special songs in an easy manner. Would 100% recommend to anyone searching for a DJ!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katie · Married on 08/31/2018

Matt and Marie are the best!!!! They were so so easy to work with, responsive, accountable and creative. They took our ideas and just went above and beyond to check every wedding wish- list box we had! I would highly recommend this company for any special occasion. 10 stars for soundwave!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2018

We had Mak as our DJ and he was amazing! He made everything run perfectly! That day we decided to have sparklers at our wedding and he pulled that together with the videographer and gave us great suggestions! Mak went with all the things I said I wanted/ didn't want and he made it happen! His personality meshed perfectly with ours I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Corey · Married on 08/18/2018

Marie did a superior job and helped anyway she could. She is very knowledgeable and has many helpful suggestions to make everything look good. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Alycia · Married on 08/10/2018

Matt and Marie were an amazing dj and photographer duo. They listened to everything we wanted but also used their experiences and knowledge to provide us with everything we were looking for!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Tom · Married on 08/04/2018

Both Matt and Marie were amazing for our wedding and we definitely recommend them if you are planning an event.

Marie made us both feel so comfortable for our photos. She’s truly a professional and knows her stuff. She really got to know us and really captured our personalities and special moments perfectly.

Matt was very thorough in giving us exactly what we wanted. He has a way of getting everyone out on the dance floor having a good time. He played the right music at the right time. We trusted him in what he was doing that we let him go with the flow and it turned out perfect.

Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more thanks to the special talent of two incredible individuals and we will always remember what an awesome time we had.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Joe · Married on 07/28/2018

They were amazing! Did not have a worry on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2018

Marie was fantastic! She was so friendly (and excellent with the toddlers!). We did a pretty diy wedding and anytime we were lost or confused with something, she was right there to help us out. She also was incredibly flexible and great with checking in with us every once in a while to make sure we were getting the pictures we wanted. I would highly recommend ! We can’t wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sue · Married on 07/07/2018

They did the videography at my sons wedding. Awesome job! I would recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tara · Married on 07/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I wish you could see my face as I write this review! Matt, Marie, Stephanie, Michael, Ryan!!! AMAZING! Not only are they so thorough with every detail prior, but they know their stuff and what they’re doing. Truly truly helped to capture our day perfectly! Not only are they amazing at their craft, but they’re also an amazing team to have as guests! So much fun, laughter, and love! Would not recommend anyone better!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/24/2018

There is not a question in my mind if we got the right DJ for the job. Matt is one in a million and kept everything so smooth from beginning to end. So many guests complimented our DJ because he makes everything sound like one big song. There is no stops inbetween and just works to keep everyone out on that dance floor, which he totally did on a Sunday night. He is so nice and organized during the planning period of the wedding also and will do anything you ask to change things if needed. I dont have enough room or time to write all the amazing things that this company and Matt deserve so just trust me in saying that you would be dumb not to have him DJ any of your events. Thanks!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

Marie and Nilson were our photographers and Stephanie was our videographer for our wedding and all three were absolutely amazing! Even with our venue being very inhospitable they remained extremely professional and did not let it effect their performance with us. They Were discreet when needed but also blended in with the party... We have had countless compliments from our guests on how much they loved our photographers. We will definitely be using them for any future photography/ videography needs and recommending them to all of our friends! The preview photos and video were beautiful and we can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Soundwave!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

Soundwave was amazing to work with! Marie and Matt are professional and respond to emails and calls right away! Derek was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better!! He listened to our vision, executed it perfectly and made amazing recommendations we didn’t even think of! He’s a great personality and kept the party going all night, no one wanted to stop dancing come the end of the night! We highly recommend soundwave!

Sent on 08/14/2018