Soundsational DJ Entertainment Reviews

102 | Newburgh, NY

102 Reviews for Soundsational DJ Entertainment

Tiffany · Married on 12/22/2012

Steve is a talented professional. All of our wedding plans were worthwhile because of the excellent music, photobooth, lighting, and ongoing MC skills. Steve, we really appreciated everything, thank you so much for being our wedding DJ. Zach & Tiffany Bolzan

Sent on 12/31/2012

Soundsational DJ is one of the best DJs that I have ever heard. We were planning our wedding up in New Windsor, NY from down on Long Island and Steve worked with us throughout all of the planning and made everything smooth and easy for us. The night of the wedding was absolutely amazing and Steve did an AMAZING job! If you are looking for a DJ for your next event I would definitely recommend Soundsational DJ!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2012

He did an amazing job. The dance floor was never empty. We had a great package and even supplied a photo booth. And got copies of all the pictures from the booth. Definitely worth the price.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2012

Steve V. at Soundsational DJ Entertainment was fantastic. Right from our first meeting we knew that Steve was the right match for us. He answered any questions we had right away and when wedding planning can get stressful- Steve was one of our most favorite vendors to talk to because we always felt confident and reassured that our wedding would be great. The wedding turned out amazing. Everyone got up and danced all night long - In fact the venue commented on how we needed a bigger dance floor with all the dancing that was happening. . Steve was great at taking our thoughts on what we wanted to hear played and created a fabulous vibe for the entire night. It was a great atmosphere and I would highly recommend Stevie if you want to have a great time at your event. Thank you Steve for such a great time, it was night we will always remember.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

We cannot say enough great things about Stevie, and his crew at Soundsational DJs!!! From day 1 we knew Soundsational was the best choice. Stevie guided us through the whole process from 2 years out, to 1 week before the event.

We are very happy with our Plasma Screen package. Stevie put together a beautiful slide show, and worked in tandem with Digital Weddings Photography to display our "Shots of the Day" slide show. ALL of our guests were amazed with this!!!

The Photobooth is something you can't put a price tag on. ALL OF OUR GUESTS LOVED THIS FEATURE!!! Soundsational put together a fantastic album with all the photos for great memories for years to come. We are still looking through the album, and laughing at all the goofy pictures the least likely people will take!!!

Stevie knows how to read the crowd, and get the dance floor packed!!! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night long. At the end of the day, the music is what makes your wedding memorable. If people enjoy the DJ/Music, they will have a great time as a guest at your wedding....and Stevie FAR EXCEEDED all of our expectations.

We were soooo thrilled with how our day went, and we know Soundsational played a huge role in making the day so memorable to us, and our guests!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2012

Soundsational dj was great to work with! He kept the crowd dancing with great music that was played all night! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/11/2012

I had my wedding he Did a great job he had everyone up and dancing and having a grear time . People even come up to me ask me his info. I highly recommened this dj !!! : )

Sent on 08/30/2012

Joshua · Married on 07/08/2012

Our wedding Indian/American fusion reception had ~300 guests. We hired Indian classical musicians for live music, and asked Steven to act as the primary MC for the evening, and DJ for the last ~2 hours of dancing.

In the weeks leading up, I worked with Steven primarily through email, and he was always quick and thorough in his responses. A week before the reception, he offered to meet with us late at night, just so I wouldn't have to leave my own job early because I wanted to meet with him. When we met that night, he had actually printed out our entire email thread, and filled it with highlights and notes to make sure he got everything right. I was impressed that he had put so much time into understanding our wishes and concerns, and giving expert suggestions when we needed them.

On the night of the reception, his lighting and stage setup were amazing, complementing our theme perfectly. He interfaced the other vendors and us very professionally and seamlessly. Not only did Steven do everything as we planned, but when some things needed to be changed last minute, he made it all come together without a single hiccup.

I also have to give him credit for trying something new. The evening was a fun mix of both American and Indian music. He put together dance mixes using Indian music we provided, and they sounded great. I've been to plenty of parties where the DJ doesn't pay attention to the crowd, and ends up playing songs that just make people uncomfortable. Steven is really great at judging the crowd's feel. Guests of all ages and backgrounds had a great time listening and dancing, and looking at pictures, I am amazed by how full and diverse the dance-floor was. Steven was energetic and entertaining, and in no way obnoxious or cheesy like a lot of DJ's.

Overall, I would call Steven and his assistant professional, polite, hard-working, and diligent. They are exactly the kind of people that you want to be working with on any sort of big event.

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

We could not have received better entertainment for one of the most important days of our life together. Steve was professional, responsive and very flexible when arranging meetings! He was just as excited about our wedding as we were. We had some unusual requests, and not only did he fulfill them, but he even provided us with suggestions on improving them! He incorporated all of our wishes into our ceremony and reception! He was so in tune with what our guests wanted to listen to, that he was not only able to get them on the dance floor but he kept them there all night! We were able to enjoy our wedding as much as our guests did! We couldn't believe how quickly the night went, and wish we could do it again, we wouldn’t change a thing! The morning after all I heard was your wedding was the BEST WEDDING EVER, we even received a call from our venue telling us how amazing our entire wedding was including our vendors !... We HIGHLY recommend Soundsational DJ for any wedding or party!!!!!!!!! We just moved out of state and already contacted Steve to see if he would be willing to travel and DJ all of our future events! STEVE YOU ARE OUTSTANDING AT WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2012
  • millerbrittani

Brittani · Married on 05/25/2012

WONDERFUL to work with!!! All our guests were out on the dance floor, played a wide variety of songs - we were on our feet all night!! Our wedding was perfect and Soundsational DJ Entertainment made our day extra special.

• User2492493 · event on: 05/18/2012

Steve was excellent. He did a great job with everything, in particular the candle ceremony music and running live video during the party. His ability to do slide shows, homemade video and handle special requests made the party great. The teens never sat down. I would recommend Steve highly.

Liz · event on: 04/14/2012

I was very nervous throwing my daughter's party. Her dad had just passed and he was always the party thrower! I had no idea what I was doing. Stevie was very patient with me and all my questions and calls, and always kept me calm promising everything would be fine. I always felt more relaxed after talking to him. When the day of the party came, the moment my daughter walked in the room he had the whole place going and they never stopped. The music was perfect, and he was very entertaining. I could not have been more pleased. Another daughter turns 16 next year and there is no doubt that I will be calling him again!

ERIC · Married on 04/07/2012

Not only did Steve do an amazing job at our wedding. But he also did an awesome job at the Orange County Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala early this year. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Rose · Married on 01/07/2012

We had DJStevie for my daughter's sweet 16 on January 7th. It was a huge success! The kids were up dancing the first song and did not sit down to the last song. The dance boxes and plasma TV were a huge success. Thank you for an excellent job!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Meagan · Married on 11/12/2011

Steve did a truly amazing job for our wedding! He helped us to put a mix together for our first dance and was great with making last minute changes to the song, several times, and always so quick with each change. He always responded quickly and was truly a pleasure to work with! He uses top of the line equipment including wireless uplighting, which was not even available from any other DJ we met with. He was an amazing DJ and had everyone out of their seats dancing! We would absolutely recommend him to all of our family and friends!

Meagan & Bryan

Sent on 11/22/2011

Chevon · Married on 10/21/2011

It was really great having Steve be our DJ at our wedding. He was honest with us about what he does at weddings and to trust him. We did and he played most of the music we picked but also read the crowd and played music that everyone loved. Our guests were always on the dance floor. Steve was also very flexible when arranging meetings and responsive to my emails. His set up is very professional and modern. Our guests had very good things to say about our DJ and liked him very much. I recommend Soundsational DJ to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 09/17/2011

He made sure my guests danced all night. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Lydia · Married on 08/14/2011

Steve was an adamant professional at every step of the planning process for my August 14th wedding, and incorporated all of our wishes into our ceremony and reception. We wanted a DJ that wasn't "hokey" or overdone - no one handing out silly hats, playing inappropriate songs or being pushy to get everyone on the dance floor. Rather, Steve relied on his prowess as a DJ to keep our guests entertained and encouraged participation from all ages. I would definitely recommend Soundsational Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

DJ Steve Vittoria was absolutely awesome! Nick and I wouldn't have had anyone else DJ our wedding. He made it personal and sweet, and kept our guests on the dance floor all evening! He was easy to reach, super easy to talk to, and was a phenomenal MC for our reception. :-) I would recommend his business and services to any bride for her special day.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Deanna · Married on 07/08/2011

I could not have asked for better entertainment for the biggest day of my life. Soundsational DJ Entertainment was professional, entertaining, and got EVERY single person at my wedding on the dance floor. The coolest part was that he is a DJ, not just someone that plays music. It wasn't just song after song, there were transitions and they were flawless! I even threw him a couple of curve balls with different announcements, and everything went off without a hitch. He was so in tune with what my guests wanted to listen to, that he was not only able to get them on the dance floor but keep him there all night! I was on the dance floor the entire night with my guests. I couldn't believe how quickly the 5 hours went, and wished we had 5 hours more so that I could dance even longer! I even had to greet my guests on the dance floor because they wouldn’t sit down they were having too much fun! The morning after all I heard was BEST WEDDING EVER!... It’s because of the DJ. I HIGHLY recommend Soundsational DJ for any wedding or party it was the BEST day of my life. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Mike · Married on 07/08/2011

Steve and his staff are very experienced and always professional, their set up sounds amazing. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/01/2017

alissa · Married on 07/03/2011

Steve was amazing! Since day one, he sounded excited to dj our wedding. He was very professional, showed up early to set up and test the equipment. He offered great ideas about song selection and incorporated our theme when making such choices. His knowledge of music is vast. His sound was great, loud on the floor, but also still able to hold a conversation at the tables. Since he also works for our local radio station, we were confident he knew how to mix the music...which was awesome. People were on the floor all night! His plasma package (lights/tv screens) were great too. He normally gathers pictures from the bride and groom for a slideshow, however my cousin had made one and he was flexible and played hers instead. Also, the manager at our site enjoyed this dj himself and asked him for a card, which he told us he doesn't normally do. Definetly book this dj, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Kristen & Dan · Married on 05/20/2011

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He did everything that we asked of him and more! Thanks!

Sent on 06/01/2011

michele · Married on 05/07/2011

Soundsational DJ was excellent and took very good care of everything we needed him to do.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

SoundsationalDJ did an awesome job at our wedding! We provided DJ Steve with a short list of guidelines of what we wanted but left most of the decisions up to him, and he provided us with a perfect party. It was even better than I knew it would be! Everyone had such a great time! It was because of the music, since everyone related to it, there was such a big crowd dancing all night. It was the perfect mix!

Sent on 10/24/2010