Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

397 | Duluth, MN

397 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

Cindee · Married on 12/30/2016

Cory at Sounds Unlimited was awesome. He did the wedding ceremony and the reception. The sound was great and he was right on schedule with everything during the whole event. Just like having a good friend as your Dj.

Sent on 01/07/2017

nicole · Married on 12/17/2016

Sounds Unlimited and specifically our DJ - Cory Bonneville - were absolutely wonderful! They made communication of our timeline, music requests, and wedding day details super easy and they were extremely kind and professional! We got nothing but compliments about the music selection and Corey's upbeat friendly MC-ing of our wedding reception! Would recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Cory was the best! He kept the crowd entertained the entire evening! I highly recommend Sounds Unlimited.

Sent on 12/09/2016

MIKE · Married on 12/02/2016

Sean from Sounds unlimited did a great job. His attention to the small details before our wedding reception helped ensure there were no big surprises later. He was professional to work with and would recommend Sean and the team from Sounds Unlimited to anyone who's in the need of DJ Services. Thanks for all your help Sean!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Trevor · Married on 11/25/2016

Mike was an amazing DJ!! Always nearby to check in with us and see how we were doing and make sure we were still sticking with our timeline, seeing if we needed anything adjusted, etc. Literally no complaints!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

Sean was great before and during our wedding day! Everyone loved our DJ. We would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your comments Brittany, I appreciate it very much! I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day, and I'm happy to hear your family and friends had as much fun too! -Sean Pavlich

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Book them, they are absolutely fantastic!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Right to the point, love it! Thank you very much for having us be a part of your wedding day!

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

Sounds Unlimited was fantastic! Very quick to respond to all my emails, very organized with their and my material. We had Mark B host our event and he was awesome! Kept the dance floor moving and really did a lovely job. Thank you.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor, I'm glad Mark helped make your wedding day memorable!
    We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

The DJ kept everyone dancing and so involved in the wedding! If I have any other event to plan I will book Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review! It's pretty special to be a part of so many weddings, and seeing so many people having a great time!
    Thank you again, we look forward to being a part of your future events!

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2016

The DJ was great. They had an online form that gave us plenty of time to fill out what songs we wanted and all the other information they needed. The night of he was great at getting everything started and balancing what we wanted him to play and requests from guests. Overall excellent and I would recommend to anyone getting married on the north shore!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris was SO good! My Dad added in some music to his speech that he had arranged with Chris during the cocktail hour. So fun for my Dad he loved it!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2016

Extremely easy to work with and prompt. Loved the suggestions and how user friendly their site is. I would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Leah · Married on 09/30/2016

Sounds Unlimited was great to work with! Sean was awesome! I had so many guests comment on how great the music was and that Sean played a nice variety. I don't recall the dance floor being empty at any point during the night. I'd definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it very much!
    It's great to hear all the positive feedback and know that you and your guests had a great evening! -Sean

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2016

We can't thank Cory and Sounds Unlimited enough for the great job they did! We had so many people ask us after our wedding, "Who was your D.J.? He was amazing!" Cory made everything run so smoothly and knew how to keep everyone out on the dance floor. I highly recommend Sounds Unlimited for your event!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Lainie · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Mike Zagelmeyer as our DJ and he was FANTASTIC! We cannot say enough great things about Mike! He was super professional, outgoing, had great communication, arrived early and made our wedding one huge dance party. He was outstanding!!! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Worked with us to meet our needs--offered many more services than we took advantage of (we didn't do any MC duties really!). I had requested a medley of my dad's favorite songs for the father daughter dance and Charlie did such a wonderful job putting it together! It was one of the most memorable parts of the wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Everyone was super helpful during out planning process and were also very personable and FUN!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, and congratulation to you both.

Keep on dancin'
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2016

I am so overwhelmed by the great service that Sounds Unlimited provided. Their website is astoundingly easy to use and makes planning your ceremony/reception music stress free. Cory was always fast and professional in responding to my millions of emails. I was planning my wedding from out of state and they made it a breeze. Mike Z. was our DJ and he was fantastic! I got so many complements about him and he aways was keeping us on track and in the know of what was going on. He also provided the ceremony sound/music and arrived way earlier than I expected him to. He had everything set up and ready to go with ample time to spare. Their service was just plain perfect and I will never forget how he had the dance floor packed the whole night. It was absolutely incredible and I plan on recommending their services to anyone who will listen to me rave about them!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

Sounds Unlimited did an amazing job at our wedding. Sean was great at organizing people, moving along speeches and dances. He was very professional, played crowd requested songs and the ones we had chosen on our list.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Cory and Sounds Unlimited were fantastic and so fun to work with for our wedding day! Very professional and easy to work with. Cory was a fantastic DJ, kept it all classy and fun. Cory worked well with our photographer and the venue and everything ran smoothly. Our dance floor was full all night long and everyone LOVED all of the song choices! Thank you for such a fun evening!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment was incredible!!! Their online portal was so easy to work with and they were able to print off our timelines and requests. Mike was our DJ and he was topnotch! He accommodated everything we asked for and made sure to play songs not only the bride (me) requested, but guests of the wedding as well. Everyone let us know how much they enjoyed the songs and DJ. I've never seen so many people dance at a wedding all night long!! If I could do it all again, I would 100%, have Mike and Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment to DJ our reception and ceremony. Great job you guys, and thank your for making our ceremony and reception so meaningful!
    Katie & Tyler

Sent on 09/13/2016

Ginny · Married on 09/10/2016

Sounds Unlimited staff was very knowledgeable about our venue. They were very independent, professional, and prompt in setting up and being on top of music the whole day. We were very happy with our experience!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Bianca · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris Lundeen was our DJ for our wedding in September, he did an amazing job! There were constantly people on the dance floor and everyone loved the music he played. Sounds unlimited was very good with staying in contact with us and making sure all questions were answered before the wedding. They were very flexible in the fact they had to haul all their equipment up to a ski chalet and set up for the ceremony/reception before and after guest were present. Thank you for the great performance!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Haley · Married on 09/04/2016

The online tool that Sounds Unlimited provided was very helpful not only to coordinate the music for our event, but also the schedule. This tool made it very easy to communicate with our DJ and helped our event go as planned. Sounds Unlimited delivered excellent service and were very fun to work with.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/27/2016

Corey was the perfect combination of fun yet professional. He communicated seamlessly with the wedding planner and the bridal party to ensure that the night went perfectly. He also played music according to the crowd that was dancing and how they were reacting. He was extremely courteous, kind, and patient. We also used Duluth Photo Booth which was probably the most popular part of our wedding. People went crazy over it and the book that we received afterwards with copies of everyone's photos was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited and Duluth Photo Booth to anyone I know with confidence.

Sent on 09/07/2016