Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

397 | Duluth, MN

397 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

Caren · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessie did an awesome job. Guests kept commenting through the night what a good DJ he was. I was especially pleased about the ceremony music because it was discussed only over the phone of what the bride and groom wanted. He did it perfectly! One of my favorite moments during the wedding because the music sounded so beautiful and that really created the mood we were going for. Thanks again Jessie. We have great memories of a very special day! Caren Johnson (mother of the bride).

Sent on 05/26/2018

Nate and Dee · Married on 05/04/2018

Chris L. was an amazing DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He was attentive, professional, and made the entire experience personal to us. He even facilitated a totally improvised special groomsmen dance that was hilarious. Sounds Unlimited fulfilled our every request and special song selections, with perfect timing and quality. We highly recommend this company to anyone in the Duluth area or beyond!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Tom · Married on 04/07/2018

Sean & Cory at Sounds Unlimited did a great job helping us prepare and being very responsive to all of our questions or needs. The online wedding planner they provide made it much easier on us than expected. We used them for the ceremony and the reception. We were extremely happy with how everything went and would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited to everyone.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Nadia · Married on 03/10/2018

Sean was great! He kept us updated throughout the whole day. He played our requests and he was able to keep everyone dancing until the end of the night.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 12/09/2017

I couldn't be happier. Sounds Unlimited did an AMAZING job and our DJ was INCREDIBLE. Kept everyone on the dance floor until the night's end. Will definitely use them for our 10yr Anniversary in 2 years

Sent on 08/27/2018

Cate · Married on 12/02/2017

Cory was the DJ for our wedding and he was phenomenal! He helped us throw such a great party! He made the whole night run so smoothly and played the best music to keep the dance floor packed all night long! We're so grateful for the work he did for us!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Janet · Married on 11/19/2017

Our dj was amazing! Right down to our smallest guest. He coordinated with the hall and made sure everyone was happy and comfortable! He was the best

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2017

Sean did an amazing job! He made planning for the ceremony and reception music a breeze and was very flexible when I changed my mind on songs! He kept the crowd dancing all night and I have had many people tell me they loved our dj! I definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited! Very professional!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Garrett · Married on 10/31/2017

Sounds Unlimited and our dj Chris Lundeen was phenomenal, I would highly recommend Sounds and Chris to anyone looking for entertainment. He showed up plenty early to get set up, he was very interactive, he always made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. If I could give this 100 stars, I would. Sounds Unlimited will exceed your expectations and I would recommend them over anyone else.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Brandon · Married on 10/28/2017

Sean was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to make our day fantastic from beginning to end. I will recommend Sean to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Eric from Sounds Unlimited was absolutely amazing; he went above and beyond to create the perfect wedding reception. His song selection was spot on, our guests never left the dance floor all night long and neither did we! Eric was professional, fun-loving, and personable as he provided an individualized experience. We have received countless compliments on the amazing service Eric provided at our wedding reception. Our only complaint is that we did not hire him to oversee our ceremony as well! Thank you for the best night of our lives, Eric!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jake · Married on 10/21/2017

Sounds Unlimited was great!! From communication to professionalism they were everything and more. Eric Larson our DJ was very accommodating and easy to work with. He kept our dance floor full from start to finish. They let us pick the playlist and were told what to play and what not to play in which they honored that. Eric’s transition from song to song was perfect. There was not a dull moment. Definitely would recommend him and Sounds Unlimited for anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2017

nicole · Married on 10/15/2017

Wonderful dj. He was super flexible and professional. Got along great with the wedding guest! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Cassie · Married on 10/14/2017

Sounds Unlimited has an amazing reputation and they lived up to everything we wanted. I was very specific with the atmosphere we wanted and Cory nailed it! It was everything we could have asked for. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!
    Thank you for creating the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2017

Best dj company ever!!! The day went so smooth and the dj kept in contact with us throughout the day!!! Amazing job and made the day that much more amazing and special and less stressful!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Paula · Married on 10/13/2017

Very easy to work with. They really know what they are doing and were always willing to provide guidance and input. The day of our wedding, I did not have to worry that things were anything less than perfect! Chris was amazing! He kept things on schedule but was flexible if it's what we wanted. He kept the dance floor packed! Very professional and knowledgable! Thank you for enjoying our spwcial day with us!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

Great service, would highly recommend!

Susie · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris was the absolute best! He showed up and did his thing. I actually thought he was my cousin I hadn't seen in a while so I gave him a big hug and called him Waylon.. he just went with it until I heard my mom in the background yell "that's the DJ". It was so funny and totally got us off on the right foot. He literally did everything perfectly! He made our day easy breezy and he was so funny and our wedding guests loved him! we truely didn't want the music to end! Highly recommend sounds unlimited and especially Chris!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Our experience with this company was unbelievable! Planning a wedding from out of town is sometimes difficult because you can not meet face to face with vendors and just unsure what you will get. Corey, Sean, and especially our wedding day DJ Mike felt us feel at ease with everything. There website is very easy to understand and allows people to design there wedding day the way they want. Mike our DJ was very helpful and attentative to all our needs. He checked in constantly to make sure everything was good. It really made us feel appreciated. Mike also had our dance floor packed the entire night! The next day all our guests could not stop talking about how great our DJ (Mike) was and how the dance floor was never empty. I usually don’t do reviews but this company deserves 5/5 stars!

Sherry · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric was fantastic!! Any request he played, he had fun with the group and was just perfect! I can't imagine the day being any better!! Thank you to the whole sounds unlimited family!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Corey helped make our wedding day all we imagined and more! We truly had an all-star lineup of vendors, but it wouldn't have been complete without him! From the event tool Sounds Unlimited sends out for you to start planning in advance, to ceremony music, to dinner service mood setting and our reception, he did an impeccable job of reading our guests and playing just the right song choices. I don't think there was a point in the evening where we didn't have someone on the dance floor! Would recommend Corey and Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for a true entertainer.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Anastasia · Married on 09/29/2017

I had a lot of questions regarding mics, speaker, stand and other equipment during the ceremony and probably emailed them 4 or 5 times. They responded quickly and professionally.
    Showed up on time and ready to go! Played all they music we requested, and he was so nice!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Gabby · Married on 09/17/2017

The DJ Zach was honestly so great. I talked to him earlier in the day and made some changes. He was so easy to work with and so patient. He was very thorough and payed attention to every detail. Can't thank him enough for such a fun night!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Sounds Unlimited was great! I would recommend to any couple looking for a great reception!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Mia · Married on 09/09/2017

Seth was wonderful!! We enjoyed everything and the music was great! Lots of compliments. A+

Sent on 09/16/2017