Sounds of the Rockies | Colorado Event Productions Reviews

54 | Fort Collins, CO

54 Reviews for Sounds of the Rockies | Colorado Event Productions

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

3.0

Our DJ Matt was perfect for our wedding! He was able to incorporate songs and song styles we had requested while keeping everybody on the dance floor! He was also engaging, but was not annoying like yelling into the mic constantly (I've experienced this at other events with other vendors). The only issue I had with the company was that I did not receive receipts of payments unless I requested them. Other than that, everything turned out great!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jen · Married on 06/06/2009

3.5

Fun DJ. Had some communication issues, but wouldn't have traded them for anyone else! Everyone danced through the whole ceremony and had a lot of fun. Very personable and sincere when you work with them:)

Sent on 12/07/2009

3.2
      3.5
      2.5
      2.0

I had spoken with a representative from this company a year in advance and I was highly disappointed with the day of encounter. I wish I would have gotten to meet with my DJ before hand or even got to speak with him over email, instead they just pick a DJ that might fit your style. I'm sure he tried, he came up to us a lot asking questions, but didn't really seem to listen to what I had asked when it came to the Father daughter dance I requested weeks prior and discussed again moments before or music choices. For music choices there were maybe two songs I requested, besides the group dancing like the "cha cha slide," and the rest he took requests from my 14 year old sister in law and went with it (which didn't end well and songs went away from wedding appropriate very quickly).

Sent on 06/04/2016

Buck · event on: 08/10/2012

0.2
      0.5
      0.5
      0.0

When you hire someone to do KJ services I'm sure everyone here agrees you don't hire them to curse out your customers over an open mic and flip them off, THEN stab a big knife in the one of our tables ESPECIALLY when you have a bar full of new faces due to a music festival in the next town. I can't even tell you how many people walked out never to return! Your COMPANY wants to blame our customers and wouldn't even consider compensating us for the night!

Anyone interested in hiring services from Colorado Night Life https://www.facebook.com/coloradonightlife or Sound of the Rockies - http://www.soundsoftherockies.com beware!

Sent on 09/13/2012