Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

52 Reviews for Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music

Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 1
Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 2

Shawna · Married on 11/11/2012

Laura was so sweet! We loved that she welcomed us into her home and took her time playing different music options for us and helping us choose songs that fit our wedding best. She had tons of songs to choose from, but at the time of our wedding, was not able to take any new song requests that were not already in her repertoire. Aside from that small detail Laura was very prompt, very organized, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I had a huge amount of bookings on my schedule at the time of Shawna's Wedding. At that particular time, that is why I had to encourage a bride to try and work with my existing repertoire ( which is over 400 pieces of music.)

I often will learn 2 or more new songs for the weddings that I do. This past spring and fall, however, has seen an tremendous increase in my bookings, thus, I had to set some limits.

I encourage brides to book early on. This helps a vendor to be more flexible.

Blanca · Married on 09/04/2009

3.0

Laura played the piano at my wedding ceremony and it was so beautiful, i wanted to cry but i didn't want to mess up my make-up. I really loved how she played Ave Maria, the best of all is that i have in videotape to replay over and over.

Sent on 09/26/2009