Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

53 Reviews for Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music

Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 1
Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 2

Jen · Married on 05/11/2013

We planned our wedding long distance and waited until only a couple of months before the wedding to find a ceremony musician. We came across Laura and her prices and reviews seemed great so we decided to give her a call.
    Working with Laura turned out to be wonderful. Laura is very passionate about her music and the art of compiling the songs together to allow a musical flow throughout the ceremony.
    Laura was always very responsive with her e-mails and phone calls and was easy to communicate with.
    Toward the end of planning there was a mix up with the ceremony outline, we had decided to plan the ceremony in a non-traditional way- but Laura was happy to be flexible and change the music up a bit to accommodate our wants and needs.
    Laura's price is wonderful and includes her coming to the rehearsal- which was awesome. Her professionalism was really important to us, and helped us stay calm in our long-distance planning.
    I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for a really lovely piano component to their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Shawna · Married on 11/11/2012

Laura was so sweet! We loved that she welcomed us into her home and took her time playing different music options for us and helping us choose songs that fit our wedding best. She had tons of songs to choose from, but at the time of our wedding, was not able to take any new song requests that were not already in her repertoire. Aside from that small detail Laura was very prompt, very organized, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I had a huge amount of bookings on my schedule at the time of Shawna's Wedding. At that particular time, that is why I had to encourage a bride to try and work with my existing repertoire ( which is over 400 pieces of music.)

I often will learn 2 or more new songs for the weddings that I do. This past spring and fall, however, has seen an tremendous increase in my bookings, thus, I had to set some limits.

I encourage brides to book early on. This helps a vendor to be more flexible.

Blanca · Married on 09/04/2009

3.0

Laura played the piano at my wedding ceremony and it was so beautiful, i wanted to cry but i didn't want to mess up my make-up. I really loved how she played Ave Maria, the best of all is that i have in videotape to replay over and over.

Sent on 09/26/2009