Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

52 Reviews for Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music

Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 1
Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 2

Tanya · Married on 10/20/2012

Laura Cummings is a delight and talented musician, with a large catalogue of dynamic music. We put together a unique musical template together that was traditional and modern for our wedding. Laura took her time with me through our emails and our phone conversations to grow an understanding of our wants and needs. I sat in her home office, piano by our side, while we listened and figured out what worked, and what didn't until we were both satisfied. I learned so much more that day than I ever would have thought without Laura's direction and insight. We were truly blessed to have found her, and are forever grateful for our lifelong memories including Laura and her husband.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Miriam · Married on 09/08/2012

Laura is great to work with and provides listeners with beautiful music to listen to . I would definently recommend her to anyone needing a talented pianist.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

Laura was fabulous! She contacted me very quickly after I had inquired about her availability through her website. Soon after we spoke over the phone to discuss the style of my wedding, what I was looking for, and what she could provide. She was always very personable and I really enjoyed the fact that she doesn’t just do business through e-mail like most vendors. Laura delivers quality service and wants to develop a relationship with each client. She is very talented, has an amazing repertoire, and knows how to coordinate the ceremony music to your style of wedding. Meeting with her helped me develop my ceremony outline and the music to be played at our cocktail hour - it saved me hours of researching and listening to music online! She also was very familiar with my wedding ceremony venue (Marty Leonard Chapel), and knew exactly where to set-up, how to play to size of the venue, etc. She hadn’t performed at the Fort Worth Club before, and took time out of her busy schedule to contact the Fort Worth Club and walkthrough her set-up at the venue prior to the wedding. That is just one of many examples of how she goes above and beyond to be prepared and deliver quality to her clients.

Additionally, I had soloists performing in my ceremony, and Laura arranged for a very talented accompanist (Echo) to accompany them. I appreciated her taking the time to reach out to Echo and arrange for her to accompany the wedding, it was a huge help. My soloists were blown away by her talent accompanying, and said she was one of the best they had ever worked with.

Laura is very professional and talented; you can trust her with your wedding or event. She was such a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2012

PAM · Married on 07/07/2012

Very professional and caring. Thank you for making my daughter's day special.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kim · Married on 04/29/2012

Look no further than Laura for a talented professional pianist for your wedding. Laura is the very best at what she does. She guides you every step of the way and has an enormous selection of music from which to choose. She arranges the music in a way that one piece flows into the next. My daughter's ceremony music was just beautiful. We are so appreciative!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Michael · Married on 04/14/2012

Laura did a great job at our wedding! She was very nice and very quick to get back to any question we had. We also had a certain song we wanted her to play. She found the sheet music for it, learned it and played it beautifully at our wedding. Everything she did was professional and just as we had hoped. We would recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/15/2011

Laura is very professional at what she does. She did a great job.

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • Carmel

Carmel · Married on 10/01/2011

Laura was amazing, and she helped my ceremony go smoothly. Her repertoire is large and varied, and she is just so sweet! She had a flower in her hair and a skirt that matched the wedding colors on purpose!
    If you are looking for a great musician to help make your day special, call Laura. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2011

Laura and her Husband went above and beyond to make our cermony music wonderful!!!! even when I the bride was very diffcult because of family crisis. she was very understanding caring and just dead on perfect and new what we wanted!!! the Music was awesome and couldnt of asked for anything more!!! laura we truly our blessed you could spend our wedding day with us!!! God Bless!!!
    Clint And Samantha

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jason · Married on 05/21/2011

We can save you a lot of time and effort by strongly recommending Laura as your pianist. There really is no need to look any further. Her professionalism and openness will put you at ease the first time you meet her. She opened her home to us to choose our music and hear her play it in her home studio. She has a huge portfolio of music to choose from for any taste. The excitement she showed to perform for us was so comforting. She was even taking pictures of us with her camera after the ceremony. I think that really shows how much she cares for her clients as people. We weren't able to hear all of the music because we were downstairs getting ready for our wedding ceremony and trying not to pass out from nervousness, but we had almost everyone that did hear her play comment on how beautiful it was...from classical to Patsy Cline to the Beatles and so much more. In closing, we just want to mention how affordable her talent is. After spending so much money on so many things and then looking for a pianist we were actually floored at the low cost for high quality REAL music. Good luck in whatever ceremony you are about to perform and contact Laura quick. She's VERY popular!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Mikayla · Married on 03/26/2011

Laura was a joy to work with. She is very talented and pieced together an amazing, unique wedding for us. As I was sitting in the brides room, I was in awe of how amazing everything was sounding during the prelude. Music was a pretty important part to us and she did awesome. She was so easy to get in touch with when we had questions or concerns ...she even learned a few new pieces of music for us... and they were fantastic! Now, when I hear these songs, I think of our wedding! Thank you so much, Laura for helping make our day so lovely!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Christina · Married on 03/05/2011

Laura, you were absolutely AWESOME!!! Thanks so much! We are so happy that you were able to be a part of our wedding---and at such a short notice. Everyone loved the music, the flow and I esp. appreciated your professionalism and charisma. You truly love what you do! I would recommend you to anyone :) THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Karlanda · Married on 07/10/2010

My wedding day was almost a disaster. The church I was scheduled to have my wedding at cancelled the day before because of construction....wow was I upset, a range of emotions ran through my head...luckily everything worked out and I was able to get a church Friday evening the day before the wedding! Laura was great. I called her to let her know the last minute changes and she was so flexible and understanding. She is definitely one of a kind! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented pianist who takes her clients to heart and will make your special day a success. She is very organized and has great communication with the bride and groom till the day of the wedding. Thanks for making our day a success! Kay and Brandon, Dallas, Tx

Sent on 07/20/2010

Kathy · Married on 05/31/2010

Laura is just an absolute joy to work with. My daughter lives out of town and had to fly in to make wedding arrangements. Laura invited us into her home and provided hours of song samplings on keyboard, strings and the organ and offered her advice based on years of experience. We were totally lost on song selection but once she played a portion of it, we quickly recognized many of the traditional classics. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and we received many compliments on the music. Laura and TJ make a great team and I certainly would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or a special event. Thanks Laura for a great job and for making Amanda and CJ's wedding day special. Kathy Miller and daughter, Amanda

Sent on 06/03/2010

Tina · Married on 11/14/2009

Laura is an absolute sweetheart. Her attentiveness made me feel like our wedding was the only one on her schedule which I know was not the case. She is a top knotch professional and is committed to doing her part to make your wedding day very special and memorable. Not only that but her fee is very reasonable. It is obvious she does this because she loves it. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Beth · Married on 10/31/2009

Laura was the most delightful person to work with. She's gracious, fun and witty. Our gothic wedding required certain music to maintain the mood and she spent a great amount of time helping us make choices and obtained the music for songs she was unfamiliar with. Then she made sure her attaire was suitable to the mood of the event. Her abilities are excellent. We couldn't have done it without her. Still getting positive comments about the music. We love you Laura, thanks!!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2009

Honie · Married on 10/24/2009

Laura was wonderful! I'm so glad she was there to play the music on our special day.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Colleen · Married on 06/13/2009

The quality of Laura's service was excellent, she exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone. Not only is she a professional, but she is also a very warm and caring person. You can tell she enjoys her music and that she understands the importants of the events in your life.

We used her services for my daughter's graduation reception and for her wedding ceremony. It was a very unique and enjoyable experience.

You can't beat the price for the quality of service that you receive. We were fortunate to catch her at a very good time, her schedule allowed her to perform
    both events.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Autumn · Married on 03/21/2009

Laura's music made the ceremony!!

Sent on 04/11/2009

Wendy · Married on 04/05/2008

Sounds of Laura provided excellent live wedding ceremony music for our wedding. Laura and I reviewed each song and the order of songs in advance. She is very flexible and willing to work with you on music. Since she is such a professional, I trusted her opinion and judgement and went with the list she proposed. But I didn't want to enter to "here some the bride" so she chose a more classical piece for my entrance. Her keyboard produces so many varieties of sounds, not only piano, but organ, pipe organ, and many other sounds. When we were developing the list of music, she would play me an example of each sound...here it is in piano, here it is in organ, etc...which I appreciated. My music was completely customized for me and our wedding day. Everything was perfect and we had so many complements for having live music and not a CD. Sometimes, if there is a change or the timing is off, a CD seems off with the people walking. For example, we had some elderly people in the wedding so Laura could see them and time the music to their walk...the bridal party didn't have to adjust to the music, Laura adjusted and accomodated the music. Laura works hard to ensure that everything is just perfect for your wedding and my husband and I were very very pleased with her and would definately us her again for a private party. She even wore a dress to match our wedding colors, which looks great in the pictures!! We also felt that her prices were very reasonable for the exceptional service she provides and the time she puts into customizing your wedding for you.

Sent on 10/27/2008

John · Married on 05/11/2007

"I have sought out Laura's public performances since first hearing her play at a friends wedding 3 or 4 years ago. My wife and I asked Laura to play at our Wedding Reception. Everyone there commented on how good her playing was. Laura's repertoire spans many genres, and I go away from every performance mentally refreshed, and feeling much better than I did an hour or so earlier. If you're looking for good music for your wedding or Reception, I suggest giving Laura a call."

Regards,
    John Parker
    Render-Grafx
    bizdox@rendergrafx.biz
    24/7 817-319-9865
    Serving the D/FW Area with high quality, Printing since 1987.

Sent on 12/22/2008

Lindsey · Married on 12/28/2013

Laura did a wonderful job at our wedding. She really knew her stuff and the repertoire of what she was able to play was HUGE. She was very familiar with our venue so everything went very smoothly. We are happy with her services and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2014

jacquelyn · Married on 08/09/2009

Laura was wonderful to work with and I was at ease knowing that my ceremony music would be perfect for my wedding day. She is very professional and makes you feel that your wedding is a top priority. I enjoyed having her play at my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Vanessa · Married on 05/25/2013

Laura was a blessing at my sister's wedding. We kept communicating by e-mail and by phone and she always was very kind to listen to our requests and she worked very hard in putting all the music together. The ceremony was full of symbolisms and different things than a traditional wedding and Laura did an amazing job juggling with the different parts of the program. We mainly speak Spanish but it wasn't a problem for her to deal with our broken English! Thank you Laura.
    Vanessa

Sent on 06/05/2013

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

With this particular wedding, I really do not understand at all why the bride's sister, Vanessa, did not fill in the last star on "Flexible."
    We agreed upon 15 minutes of music for one of the Symbolisms, and 20 minutes of music for the other Symbolism. I learned two new hymns, and developed two different medleys for the background music needed for this part of the ceremony.

When I got to rehearsal, I quickly observed that 35 minutes of music for the Symbolisms was not going to be necessary at all. It turned out that I only needed to play about 5 minutes of background music for both Symbolisms.

I was more than flexible. I learned and worked on much more music than was needed. I always go that extra mile. Maybe some people just do not recognize all the extra work that really goes into preparing for a wedding ceremony.

One university professor attending the wedding told me after the wedding: "Your music was Grand!" My performance had everything the bride, groom, and sister asked for.

Jen · Married on 05/11/2013

We planned our wedding long distance and waited until only a couple of months before the wedding to find a ceremony musician. We came across Laura and her prices and reviews seemed great so we decided to give her a call.
    Working with Laura turned out to be wonderful. Laura is very passionate about her music and the art of compiling the songs together to allow a musical flow throughout the ceremony.
    Laura was always very responsive with her e-mails and phone calls and was easy to communicate with.
    Toward the end of planning there was a mix up with the ceremony outline, we had decided to plan the ceremony in a non-traditional way- but Laura was happy to be flexible and change the music up a bit to accommodate our wants and needs.
    Laura's price is wonderful and includes her coming to the rehearsal- which was awesome. Her professionalism was really important to us, and helped us stay calm in our long-distance planning.
    I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for a really lovely piano component to their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2013