Sounds Great Entertainment Reviews

72 | Pinellas Park, FL

72 Reviews for Sounds Great Entertainment

Patti · Married on 08/22/2014

Thank you Rick @Great Sounds Entertainment for doing an outstanding job at our wedding Friday, Aug 22nd 2014 at the Grand Plaza Resort. I highly recommend Great Sounds Entertainment for any wedding reception or party. Rick was a pleasure to work with. He was a true professional both in the planning stages and during the reception. Rick did a fantastic job making our day truly special. Our guest had a great time dancing all night. Thanks sooooo much!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Patti for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Vidal · Married on 07/27/2014

Rick was amazing and very out going. He kept the crowd going and played lots of great hits during our reception. The crowd loved him and I would highly recommend rick for anyone planing a party of any type. Awesome DJ.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and I wish you and Michelle many years of happiness.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/07/2014

Rick made our wedding run smoothly and kept our guests pleasantly entertained throughout the evening! We would use him again & recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Olivia. It was an honor to be part of your special day. I wish you and Dayman many years of happiness.

Scott · Married on 05/24/2014

Rick was a pleasure to work with from our first initial contact to the final song of my daughter's wedding reception. He was prompt in all of our communications, very professional in every way. At the reception, he did a great job keeping things moving, fulfilling every request made by the bride and groom for an enjoyable evening. I would have no hesitation using Rick again or recommending him to anyone needing his services. 100% satisfaction!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Scott for putting your trust in my services for your daughter's special day.

Ginny · Married on 02/22/2014

Rick is highly recommended or your DJ/Emcee needs. He drove all the way from Pinellas Park to Lutz to discuss my daughter's plans for her ceremony and wedding. He responded to every email promptly when we had questions. The ceremony was outside in a park with no electricity and he was able to bring in his equipment and a battery operated amp and supplied the clergy with a microphone. He then ran to the reception and started the cocktail reception music. He was a great emcee when the dinner service began. He did everything we asked for!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sue · Married on 02/15/2014

I highly recommend Rick as a DJ for a wedding reception. Rick responded to my emails and phone calls quickly and professionally. Prior to the wedding, Rick reviewed music selections with me as well as allowed us to provide a specific play list. At the reception, he engaged with the guests, but not intrusively. It was perfect. His professionalism was absolutely A plus. Rick is an asset to any party!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Kim · Married on 12/26/2013

Rick from Sounds Great Entertainment helped to make our daughter's wedding day perfect! He tailored all of the music, from start to finish, according to her requests, and had the guests engaged throughout the entire reception. He was very flexible, and very quick to reply to our emails/requests, and was extremely professional the whole way through.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Shirley · Married on 07/13/2013

Rick is someone you really can count on. He gets involved, knows his music and it doesn't take him long to know your guests. Rick reached out and worked well with the Bayou Club Event Director to make sure everything went smooth from the first champagne toast to the last dance. The end result is an uninterrupted and successful flow of the wedding. Rick dynamically worked our wedding for over 5 hours. He arrived and was completely set up with background music playing before the guests arrived and he was the last to leave the reception. He was dressed in a tuxedo to fit the occasion (he had asked us what we preferred he wore). He listens to the client, comes prepared, has excellent timing and understands how to be flexible with the crowd. I have Rick's number tucked away for safe keeping. Not only would I highly recommend Rick, I will always use him. He definitely is an overall 5 star DJ.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of such a special day.

Shannon · Married on 12/22/2012

Rick was awesome. He made are day special and he kept it running smooth. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/25/2012

Jean Pierre · Married on 12/01/2012

Thank you for being a part of our wedding. We had a great time.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sean & Jess · Married on 10/20/2012

DJ Rick is AWESOME!!!!!
    He really does more than just play music. He is professional, caring, and all around a great guy. He really made it a great wedding. Many guests commented about how professional and entertaining he was. Not to mention he was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would without a doubt recommend Rick to anyone and everyone. Cant go wrong here :-)

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words.

Michele · Married on 03/17/2012

Rick did my wedding at the Gand Plaza Hotel and did a wonderful job. Everything from the ceremoy to the reception went flawless. Rick even helped us through the entire planning process as we did not have a wedding cooridinator. My friends were raving about how much fun they had at the reception.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/20/2011

DJ Rick was AWESOME! I've had the pleasure of knowing Rick for years so naturally, he was the only choice for our wedding! Of course, he does more than just play music; he announced the wedding party as they entered, made special announcements throughout the reception, encouraged everyone to dance, and much more. He really made it a great celebration. We made a lot of special requests about music and he played them all. Many guests commented about how professional and entertaining he was. We had a great time and he made our day even more special!
    We (Gregg and I) would like to thank you for everything and would definitely recommend Rick to anyone in need for a DJ!!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jen, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Jake · Married on 11/05/2011

Rick has been in the business a long time and knows all the ins and outs of it. You can have full confidence in his services.

Sent on 11/25/2011

JENNIFER · Married on 06/11/2011

simply put....AMAZING!!!! I would recommend Rick to everyone and anyone! Thank you again for everything! A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR ALL!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

kalen · Married on 05/28/2011

Rick was great, he worked with us and did everything we asked. He was also great with playing all the music people requested. Also he gave us a great pice compared to quotes we were getting from other dj's in the area. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2011
  • O

Joshua · Married on 05/15/2011

Richard did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/03/2011

karen · Married on 03/26/2011

Very happy with the services DJ Rick provided. No complaints at all! He was very flexible, friendly and played great music so everyone got up and danced. Use him, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Terri · Married on 11/20/2010

Sounds Great did my wedding recently and did an excellent job. Very accommodating. I recommend highly.

Sent on 12/24/2010

John · Married on 09/25/2010

Rick was simply terrific. I would highly reccomend him to anybody. He was very energetic & fun & kept everybody dancing. He was a shining star on my daughters wedding day, I cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 01/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

Rick was very friendly and made sure to get in touch the week of our wedding. He had some suggestions which were helpful and was easy going and flexible if something needed to change.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

I'm glad you were pleased with my performance. I could tell the guests had a great time!!!

Christin · Married on 10/10/2015

3.4
      0.0

I used Fairytale Productions services, which lead me to DJ Rick. I only had contact with DJ Rick once before my wedding day, but I felt comfortable from the day I talked to him. The only issue we had is that my father's toast was missed, which was supposed to take place during dinner. We had to corral guests from the bar, which was awkward. My father ended up skipping most of his speech, so that people could get back to drinking. Other than that, everyone enjoyed the music he played and we had a lot of dancing!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to be your DJ, the only reason why that toast was not done at the correct time was because that information was not provided to me. I do apologize that this happened and I'm glad everything else went great.