Sounds by Rich Entertainment llc Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Kelsey G. Married on 08/01/2021

Thank you rich and kristin!

Rich was amazing! I truly cannot say enough about how amazing he made iur wedding night!
    We hired his wife as well, Kristin who was our Justice of Peace. Both were absolutely incredible! My entire family spoke about how clear Rich’s announcements were and how great he was! I am just so over the moon thank you!

Sounds by Rich Entertainment llc's reply:

Thank you Kelsey!! We had so much fun with you and Alex. Thank you for sticking with us through the crazy changes of 2020 and venue change. Keep in touch!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable night

Sounds by Rich did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Everything from the planning to the execution of the ceremony and reception was handled professionally. Rich did a great job running the ceremony. He added some fun surprises for the guests at the reception (I definitely recommend giving away your centerpieces!!!) and he was flexible with additions at our request. He stuck to our play/no play list very well and people were dancing all night long! I highly recommend Sounds by Rich!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/18/2016
    Rich was an amazing DJ for out wedding! He made things interesting and there was never a dull moment. He got the guests involved and was on top of everything. I was pretty amazed with his service and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great, fun and outgoing DJ.
    Amanda Married on 09/27/2015
    Rich was a great DJ for our wedding! He kept everything on schedule and had surprises for me and my new husband that we didnt even know about! He played music for ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! A good DJ really makes a wedding great and Rich did just that! Would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a Dj!
    Britany Married on 06/15/2013
    Rich is an excellent dj with a 5 star personality. He is very funny and kept our guests entertained as well as my husband and I. He was willing to work with any requests we made and his price is unbeatable!