SoundMaster DJs Reviews

6 Reviews for SoundMaster DJs

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/25/2019

Great DJ! He made my wedding fun

Chris was my DJ for my wedding on 5/25. He did a spectacular job. He's very quick to respond to emails and is very flexible when it comes to wedding plans. He even took the time out to call me to make sure he had the correct version of a song I wanted to be played! He really made the experience a lot of fun. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so glad that we chose SoundMaster DJs for our wedding music! Chris was great to work with from start to finish. He even met with us at the venue about a month before hand to get familiar with the venue and with us. During the wedding, he was very professional and upbeat. He kept everyone dancing and kept the night flowing very smoothly! We would highly recommend SoundMaster DJs to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris did an amazing job for our wedding day. My husband and I were married at Lydia Mountain Lodge in Stanardsville, Va. Our ceremony took place at an overlook with no electricity. Chris provided a very quiet generator (which he hid out of sight) to power his equipment for music and sound. Because he provided services for both our ceremony and reception, he brought two sets of equipment to make the transition flawless. On the wedding day, he communicated very well with my coordinator to make sure everything was done correctly. My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Chris. He did an excellent job of playing a variety of music for cocktail hour, dinner and for dancing. He kept our guests on the dance floor!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely amazing we loved having you at our wedding. Not only was you very professional and responded fast and did everything we needed you did something very special to help us honor our family that wasn't able to make it:) you went above and beyond and you always made sure to ask questions to make sure it was exactly what we wanted!!!!!!!! We highly reccomend you to everyone that asks!!!

Thank you so much for everything you did and continue to do!!!!
    You are amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

Chris was amazing to work with! What a great guy who truly just enjoys djing! He was super professional, polite and flexible as well as more than reasonable in his fees! I don’t think we could’ve asked for a better dj, even paying double or triple his cost!

Chris provides a great online portal for the couple to personalize all of their songs, timeline information and any other special requests. He will meet with you in person to provide face-to-face interaction as well! He made the day go smoothly and worked well with other vendors!

We would highly recommend him! You get what you pay for but we got so much more!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris was awesome to work with! He met with us in person, on multiple occasions, to make sure we were all on the same page. He answered any questions we had, and was very responsive through email. He was friendly and professional, and was able to accommodate all our silly and crazy requests. I would definitely recommend him and would work with him again in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2017