Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 5
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Soundfactor was an excellent company to work with! They were very organized and always available with answers to any of our questions during the planning process. Kevin was so easy to work with, he didn't just want to know what songs we wanted to hear but who we were and what kind of music we wanted for an overall atmosphere at our wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we, and our guests, were having the best night of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Soundfactor was an incredible experience. Right from the get-go, they were available for any and all questions, and their online portal makes planning easy. Our final meeting was straight forward and we went into our wedding confident things would go smoothly, because of their level professionalism. We specifically worked with Adam Moyer, who is so much more than a "DJ", he is a Reception Master. Adam let us have a lot of control over our playlists and style, but was always right there with a suggestion or solution for us. During the reception, he was on top of everything; he knew how many tables didnt have food, he checked in with us about the tempo of the room and schedule of events, and he kept the party going all night. Simply put, Adam knows how to throw a party, but more importantly, he knows how to help a bride and groom throw their party. If you can book Soundfactor for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2017

My Husband and I had Adam for our DJ! I couldn't have been more thrilled because I had already heard great things about him. The whole process was so easy, a deposit to save your date and then one meeting before the wedding. It's not just the day of the wedding that makes SoundFactor so amazing but everything beforehand as well. Planning a wedding is pretty stressful as many know. There is a lot to do in the final months and weeks up to the wedding. After our meeting with Adam (4 weeks before the wedding) I felt so RELIEVED! He basically walked me through exactly how the ceremony and reception would flow while helping me plan and offer some suggestions for music I was having trouble choosing. Without him, I wouldn't have found the amazing songs used for my bridesmaids and brides processional. He helps lay out the timeline for your cake cutting, parent dances etc. He was simply AMAZING the night of the wedding, he played all of the songs that had been requested and the genres we asked for during cocktail hour and dinner time. Everyone danced the entire night and had a blast and we can all thank Adam for that! I am still receiving compliments on how amazing and fun the music at cocktail, dinnertime, and on the dance floor was! I HIGHLY recommend the photo booth that Soundfactor offers as well. It is SO worth it, the props they bring are SO FUN, all of your guests get their photos and the bride and groom receive a scrapbook with a copy of all the photo strips as well with little notes from your guests. Everyone LOVED it! We cannot thank Soundfactor enough for being apart of our day, it would not have been the same without Adam!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Savannah · Married on 08/19/2017

The team at Soundfactor is unparalleled. They are honestly the best wedding DJ's you'll find! I've worked with dozens of DJs and I would never hire anyone other than Adam and his team members - they're that good. Adam made every second of the process really simple, convenient and easy. When I had questions, he was prompt over email and made communication really easy. When we wanted to sit down with him to go over details in person, he took the time to just chat and spend time really learning what we were hoping for on our wedding day. We were on the dance floor for most of the night despite having an open air venue with lots of courtyard seating space for talking and hanging out. Adam played the music we wanted to hear + the music our guests were hoping for as well. He handled each moment professionally, he was fun and he was very kind. Deciding to include Soundfactor in our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. Never once did I worry or stress about a detail involving the music or entrances. Adam went above and beyond to make sure that he was aware of the small details - beyond what music was playing. He worked with our photographer and coordinator beautifully to make sure everyone was on the same page. You will be so thankful that you hired them - we are!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Adam was great from start to finish for our wedding at Bear Creek. He was very helpful in planning every step of the way. He made many useful suggestions and played everything that was asked of him. He kept the fun going until the end of the night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event. Thank you again Adam!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Adam could not have been more professional or more fun to work with! He kept the dance floor full all night at our reception. There was never a dull moment. Adam made our whole planning process much easier and stress-free. The online planning portal was a great tool to help us prepare for our wedding. We would recommend Sound Factor to anyone who is looking for an upbeat, overall awesome DJ for their event!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Kevin.made.our.day. He was an EXCEPTIONAL DJ. Dancing was very important to us, and he had everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) on their feet dancing as soon as they were done eating. I have never seen my dad or grandparents dance so much. He had the best playlist with music good for all ages. If I wanted a song he already had it pulled up to play next before I even asked. He was so kind and fun and courteous. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Kevin. Working with SoundFactor was so easy. They were very professional and did whatever we needed and were so low-key. I wish I could enjoy it all over again. THANK YOU KEVIN AND SOUNDFACTOR FOR THE BEST RECEPTION.

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 07/28/2017

I would recommend Soundfactor Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional yet amazing wedding MC/DJ! We initially spoke with Adam when we were searching for a DJ and he immediately made us feel comfortable with our choice. He was professional, very responsive via email, informative with pricing and options, and most importantly wasn't pushy or rude (I found a few DJs I contacted to be extremely pushy which was a huge turn off for me)!

We were able to talk to DJ Kevin Rhude prior to booking with Soundfactor to make sure we were a good fit. Kevin was so easy going from the beginning of the planning process... I had a million questions and he was willing to go over everything with me to put my mind at ease! He had an online planning form which was really helpful when picking songs we definitely wanted to hear during the wedding. He even had a "do not play" list which I thought was great!! Kevin went over all of the details with us a week before the wedding to make sure he pronounced names correctly and to review the flow of songs for the ceremony. He was so accommodating with allowing us to have a song for the wedding party processional, bridal processional, and recessional. We had our ceremony outside and the sound was perfect, the flow of the songs was seamless, and the choices were just so perfect that I was in tears before I even walked down the aisle :)

Kevin was a hit during the reception as well! He made sure to play a ton of throwbacks (the highlight of the night and so much fun!!) and was so accommodating with taking requests from our guests. Everyone was dancing the entire night... I even saw my grandparents on the dance floor! I'm not normally a dancer unless there's alcohol involved but I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night and only made a stop at the bar a few times!! Kevin made our wedding so enjoyable, I wish I could relive every moment of it. You won't be disappointed with DJ Kevin, he will make your wedding one to remember!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Adam was as our DJ for our wedding! We are still talking about how much we loved all of the songs and how well the whole night was executed, and it was already a month ago! Adam really tied our whole day together and our dance floor was filled the entire night. He was able get every single song we requested and incorporated them seamlessly into the day. As someone who is picky when it comes to music, I thought it was going to be hard to find a DJ that I felt would do a good job with the music for my wedding day, and the minute I talked to Adam for the first time, I knew the hunt was over. All of my stress about the music for my wedding day went away! All in all, our wedding felt like a fairytale and we couldn't be happier with our decision to have Adam as our DJ for the night!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Anthony · Married on 07/02/2017

DJ Adam Moyer was absolutely fantastic! He's extremely talented, professional and has a ton of experience working events. He was responsive whenever we had a questions prior to our wedding. My wife and I really liked his online portal to select a variety of songs that we thought were "must" plays and "do not" plays. All our guests were dancing throughout the entire night and had a great time. Adam arrived at the venue early to setup for the ceremony and reception. Everything went perfectly and my wife and I would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone considering Soundfactor Entertainment & Events!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kari · Married on 07/01/2017

Sound factor Entertainment is absolutely incredible. Kevin Rhude was our DJ and our guests loved him so much! It was very evident that he cared a lot about us having a great day. I really wanted a DJ who engaged the crowd while still making the wedding the main focus (aka not on himself, which I have seen some DJ's do) and he was the perfect fit. It was the most fun we have ever had and Kevin was a huge part of this. You could absolutely tell his main goal was to make our day as special as he could! We had so many laughs with Kevin along the way too and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. Adam Moyer is also a wonderful leader of the organization! They are both hard working and well-respected men.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/30/2017

Words cannot describe the amount of satisfaction we got from having Steve Vazquez and Adam Moyer from Soundfactor take care of our DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, and the music and microphones for the ceremony they are extremely professional and very high tech we have had nothing but compliments over the last 3 weeks about them everyone keeps asking "who was your Dj" "who did your photobooth" and I tell them all Soundfactor they had our dance floor packed all night long there was never a moment it was empty and the line for the photobooth was always long too and it was really cool how they had it setup that you could upload your photobooth pictures straight to social media as soon as you were done people loved it people keep telling us it was the best wedding they ever attended and we owe a lot of that to Steve and Adam for the tremendous job they did the night of the wedding if you ever want to have a great event book these guys you wont be sorry even the entire wait staff from the Columbia Station was dancing and having a good time with us like I said you wont regret booking these guys at all best decision we made for the wedding we are so pleased with them

Sent on 07/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Adam Moyer to mic our outdoor ceremony and dj our indoor reception. I was worried that guests would have trouble hearing our ceremony because it was taking place outside on the top of a hill. However, the quality of the sound was excellent.

Before the ceremony Adam was extremely responsive through email and phone. I wasn't sure how to structure the ceremony music, but he helped walk us through the process of choosing songs for our processional and recessional.

We also paid for a Photo Booth that remained open throughout the entire cocktail hour and reception at no extra charge (unlike many other DJs who charged by the hour). The booth was a hit with all of our guests. There was an attendant with the booth at all times who also helped put together a scrapbook that we were given at the end of the night.

Definitely a 5/5!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor were incredible to work with for our wedding. They were prompt and professional in their responses and made sure everything was taken care of. Kevin spoke with us multiple times before the wedding in addition to reviewing our online song requests.
    He was open to our suggestions but the additional songs he picked were perfect and the dance floor was packed the whole time. We had many guests compliment us afterward about how great our DJ was. Highly recommend DJ Kevin Rhude and Adam Moyer of Soundfactor for weddings! They were fantastic.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ariane · Married on 06/24/2017

We are incredibly pleased and happy with the superior quality we experienced in the liveliness of entertainment, variety of music, and organization of Soundfactor Entertainment. Soundfactor Entertainment makes organizing/planning the music and the order of events a painless process. Having DJ Craig as our DJ entertainer and Master of Ceremony exceeded my expectations. He is highly professional, has a positive energy, and was always available to answer any questions, as well as provide helpful suggestions to enhance our wedding day. We also had a positive experience working with Adam Moyer from Soundfactor. He is highly considerate and serviceable. My parents and I are more than pleased with the level of service, commitment, and professionalism that DJ Craig and Adam provided during the planning phase leading to the wedding! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Adam as our wedding DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING! He was very helpful through the planning process and he helped us select some of the songs we wanted to play. We also had a basketball themed wedding entrance and he delivered it perfectly! Literally all of our guests were up and dancing the entire time! We had people come up to us several times after the wedding to tell us how incredible the DJ was. He knew all the right songs to play and he made sure our guests were having a great time! I highly recommend Adam, he is the best DJ ever!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Adam did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We were on the dance floor the whole time! He was so great to work with and helped us along the way and answered any and all of our questions super fast. He absolutely help make our day so special! We lived 11 hour away from where we were getting married and he made everything soo easy!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2017

Soundfactor Entertainment was great to work with! Kevin Rhude was our Dj and he was responsive, professional and played great music that kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Allison · Married on 06/02/2017

Adam was fantastic. He was highly skilled, professional, and talented. He knows his work extremely well and its clear that he has many years of experience. Everyone at our wedding raved about how wonderful he was and how much fun the wedding was because of him. He was always willing to help and give advice when we had questions and he made our ceremony and introductions flawless. We gave him a few song recommendations for the reception and every song he played we loved and he was able to play a variety of music that everybody enjoyed. Also, his photo booth was a great addition to our wedding and gave us lasting memories to cherish for the years to come. We strongly recommend Adam and Soundfactor to anyone looking to have a fun wedding! Our whole family danced the night away and was very impressed by the services Adam had to offer!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Emily · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot recommend Adam from Soundfactor enough to anyone getting married. Music played a big role in how my husband and I first met and fell in love so we took choosing the DJ very seriously. Adam from day one was nothing short of the best. He was responsive and friendly. He also, most importantly, worked with some of our nontraditional wedding song choices. He was also very kind to my young cousin who played the violin when discussing her cue's. People are still raving about the music and DJ choice almost two months after the fact!

Also, I would highly recommend choosing the photobooth option. It was such a success and the photos made everyone look like a model. We even got an album at the end of the wedding with a copy of everyone's photo.

I have no complaints and neither will you if you choose Soundfactor as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/26/2017

We love Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment!!! Words cannot aptly describe how happy and delighted we were having Adam and Soundfactor as the entertainment portion of our wedding over the Memorial Day 2017 weekend. Adam certainly was a true Master of Ceremonies!!! From our beginning correspondence to our reception’s conclusion, Adam was always available with appreciated suggestions and hands on expertise. His knowledgeable experience and valued assistance perfectly enabled us to make our wedding ceremony and reception a remarkable experience for us and our cherished guests to share. Adam and Soundfactor elevated our Friday night wedding to an unforgettable event we and our guests will be thinking fondly of for a very long time to come. Each and every detail, from the selection of music used during the ceremony and reception to large video screens showcasing us and our families to providing our guests with the ultimate in rhythms and tempos to dance the night away, were perfect. Throughout the evening, Adam was constantly in touch with us, whether it be sharing a laugh or to inquire about scheduled reception events. His thoughtful communication always made us feel confident we were in the best of hands.
    Adam and Soundfactor are certainly the very best anyone could ever hope to have to make any event a memorable one. You will be thankful you chose Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment; we certainly are.
    Sincerely yours, Shawn & Debbie Southard

Sent on 07/09/2017

Casey · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Soundfactor and our experience with Adam on our wedding day! We first learned of him from our photographer. We were looking for a DJ that was professional and reasonably priced.

From my first email interaction with Adam I could tell that we would not be let down. He took the time to explain everything to me, break down the prices, offer upgrades without being pushy and really take the time to answer all of my questions. My husband and I work really odd hours sometimes and Adam was so accommodating. We had a phone conference to go over our music choices and Adam was so helpful. He made sure to follow up with me the weeks leading up to the wedding, the week of the wedding and allow me to text him even the day before to change our first dance! Wow!

Adam did our ceremony music and reception. He took the time to talk to me when he was setting up and make sure everything was going okay. His customer service and communication is the best!
    During the reception he made sure to keep in contact with me and my intimidate family to make sure we were ALL happy. The music was perfect and he did exactly what I had asked.

You will not be disappointed if you choose Soundfactor for your wedding day. Trust me!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

What a great business! Adam did a phenomenal job as our wedding DJ. The music was on point and so in tune with our guest to keep everyone dancing all night. He did great with mixing different genres of music to keep everyone happy. Adam also coordinated our ceremony music as well and it all flowed flawlessly. We used a majority of features that SoundFactor offers like uplighting and the photo booth. The uplighting set such a beautiful atmosphere and a great party feel once the party got started. The photo booth was such a huge hit and very high tech and modern. I love the open atmosphere of the photo booth so you don't feel crammed. You can also upload your photos right to Facebook/instagram or email right on the spot. I got so much positive feed back about the photo booth from our guest! Of course I got even more positive feed back from our guest about the great music as well! I can't say enough about how great Adam was, he really knows how to make memorable and amazing memories that will last a life time, I would recommend this business with out any hesitation! Thank you so much Adam!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Kaylin · Married on 05/05/2017

My wife Kaylin and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Soundfactor and Adam as our DJ for our reception. He was very informative throughout the entire planning process, making sure that we had everything filled out correctly and made sure we did not miss anything. I personally had a special request (about a week prior) to perform for my wife at the reception and he was able to quickly accommodate and even help synchronize things with the staff at the venue. Our biggest requirements when looking for a DJ service were good music, good flow, and for the DJ to not hog the spotlight. We have been to weddings where the DJ tries too hard to make things happen and it just ruins things for us personally. Adam ensured that he would meed our requirements and he did not disappoint. He kept the music and the party going and smoothly transitioned in and out of the necessary wedding reception traditions. And finally while the party was going he spoke here and there but mainly to say "Lets hear it for the Bride and Groom!" If you want your reception to be the talk of all your friends and family, as ours was, we highly suggest going with Soundfactor Entertainment and Adam as your music entertainment for your wedding!!

Thank you so much for being a huge part in making our special night even more unforgettable!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • Mdilella12

Megan · Married on 04/30/2017

Steve was a great DJ and made sure that everyone was having a great time throughout the night! He was so helpful from the very beginning of our planning process up until the day of. He kept everyone dancing the whole night from the youngest person to the eldest. We absolutely loved having as a part of our wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2017