Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment is hands down the best DJ! He not only had all the guests on their feet dancing the night away, he did an amazing job with the entire ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond anything you would expect from a DJ to make our day special. So many guests made sure to share with us how much the loved the music and overall experience on the dance floor. Adam knew how to feel the crowd and keep everyone dancing the night away! We also loved the huge online data base of songs that gives you some ideas of popular songs for different events throughout the day. It was super helpful! Additionally, the photo booth through Soundfactor Entertainment was such a hit at our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved all the props. Adam created a personalized photo strip and we were gifted an album with all the photo strips as well as a flash drive with all the pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam at Soundfactor Entertainment was the DJ for our recent wedding. We met Adam in March when he DJed our good friends wedding. We had such a great time at their wedding, and knew that we needed Adam to DJ our wedding! He is so talented with his knowledge of music, in addition to his ability to read a room. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we like, and he was able to craft a picture perfect playlist that kept everyone interested throughout the entire evening. The goal was to have an all-night dance party, and he definitely delivered! Adam really made an impression not only on us, but on our guests! We are so glad that we went with Soundfator. The professionalism and quality of service was out of this world!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/28/2017

Steve Vazquez was the DJ at our wedding reception at The Farmhouse at People's Light in Malvern, PA, and he was incredible! As soon as he started the dance music, I looked around the reception space and all of the tables had emptied and people had joined us on the dance floor. The dance floor then remained packed for the rest of the night. Steve's music selection was amazing throughout the entire reception! And our cocktail hour and dinner music selections were also great! We had several people tell us that the music selections were the best they've heard.

Also, leading up to the wedding, Steve was very responsive to email. He also took the time to meet with us in-person prior to booking and then a few weeks before the wedding, we had a phone meeting to review the reception timeline - which was helpful.

I would highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment & Events and DJ Steve Vasquez! Thank you Steve for such a great night!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Soundfactor was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! DJ Kevin Rhude was fabulous; he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He was very easy to get a hold of with any questions I may have had. I felt like I always knew what was going on. The photo booth was a hit! It was cool that we could create the design we wanted on the photo strips. I loved how we received a book that night with copies of the pictures our guests took with little notes. We received a flash drive with all images taken within a few weeks of the wedding. The whole process was so easy. We are thrilled to have chosen Soundfactor, and you will be too!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2017

Soundfactor was great, and an amazing value. We needed a DJ under $1,000 and found that with Soundfactor. Our DJ was Craig, who was on top of communicating with us leading up to the wedding, was able to offer his thoughts based on his experience with other weddings, and helped curate a playlist that we and our guests LOVED. The day of, Craig was super flexible (we had to hold because a grandparent got lost on the way to the reception!) and checked in with me and the groom throughout the evening to make sure things were going well and help keep the party moving smoothly. When he wasn't checking in, he blended right into the party, keeping everyone on the dance floor without drawing any attention to himself... Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Myself & my husband had the pleasure of having Adam dj our wedding on March 11, 2017. From my first correspondence with Adam, his professional and friendly manor assured me that I had found our dj! When me & my husband first met with Adam, it was like we were sitting with an old friend talking about music. He was so helpful and patient as we picked almost every song that would be played at our wedding. I felt so comfortable knowing that he had a sense of what we wanted and he delivered exactly that. We also got monogrammed lighting through Adam and wow, what a beautiful addition to the venue! It was unique and hand picked by us. On our wedding day, Adam was not only an amazing dj, but he was reassuring all night asking if we had any requests and helping us keep on schedule. During and still after our wedding, everyone is talking about how we had the "best wedding music ever!" Me and my husband were on the dance floor all night, every song was perfectly placed and picked. We cannot express how grateful we are to Adam and soundfactor for their professionalism, kindness, and overall amazing service they provide. We loved Adam so much that we referred him to my lifelong friend who is getting married November 2017! If you are looking for a dj who will cater to your needs and wow your wedding guests, Adam is the guy! Thank you so much again Adam you're the best! -Anna & Tommy

Sent on 04/29/2017

Dominiqe · Married on 10/21/2017

Adam is the ABSOLUTE BEST DJ you could ask for! Throughout the whole planning process he was accommodating and super responsive and really got to understand us and our “style” for the wedding reception music. He was great at customizing to what we were envisioning! With that said, we wanted endless dancing and he definitely delivered! He played the right songs at the right time to make sure the dance floor was packed all night. Even almost two months after our wedding, we are STILL getting compliments on how fun the night was! I will definitely be recommending Adam and Soundfactor to everyone I know! On top of all that, the photo booth was a hit at our wedding. It made for such great memories!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about DJ Kevin Rhude and the entire SoundFactor team! They completely exceeded all of our expectations! Best bang for our buck! Kevin was easy-going, professional, fun, and energetic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night for our wedding reception at Bear Creek! I'm just sad this is a once in the lifetime event.. would book them again in a heart beat! Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area would be crazy not to book SoundFactor for their DJ needs! Absolutely amazing! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Adam from Soundfactor did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very communicative leading up to our big day and throughout the night. We didn't have to worry about anything. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone dancing.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2017

Adam from Soundfactor was the best choice we could've made for our DJ! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Adam was always available to answer our questions or just to run through everything with us. Choosing the music was so simple through their website and any gaps we had was filled with perfect songs chosen by Adam. Everything went so smooth from start to finish. One less thing to worry about on the big day! Thank you Adam!

Sent on 10/30/2017

kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding reception! He made the entire planning process a breeze and was extremely responsive. Adam went above and beyond what we were expecting. The dancing was endless and he played just the right songs to keep the dance floor packed! Everyone keeps complimenting how much fun the whole night was and that the music selection was just perfect. If you're looking for a professional DJ to impress your guests for any event, then look no further than SoundFactor. I would recommend them and WILL recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • F

Falyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam, from Soundfactor Entertainment, was so awesome! He did our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and wow! He was so friendly and upbeat! He gave us access to an online music library, so we could customize our music for the ceremony and reception. He was even able to use songs that weren't in his library like "The Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog, which I danced to with my dad. He coordinated with the best man for his speech and even paid attention to the little details like my husband's favorite song, which turned into an impromptu dance between the two of us. We highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment. Their service is was exceptional! Adam really made our wedding day memorable and fun! We can't thank Adam enough for such a great time!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

The first line of the description says it all. "Real DJs, No Cheese." Our wedding on 11/4/17 was on a farm, and we used a bluegrass band for the beginning of the night, but wanted a DJ for late night dancing and fun. I was hesitant to find a DJ--all i kept picturing was fog machines and laser lights. But after talking to Adam on the phone, my reservations were put to rest! He assured me he would play no cheesy songs (and let me give him a list); he understood my hesitation and completely knew how to explain his craft in a way that made me feel completely at ease. From working with our blue grass band for smooth transitions, to announcing our wedding party in a fun, NON CHEESY manner, to making sure he played ALL of the songs we wanted, NONE that we didnt want, and ALL of the requests from our friends and family. There was not one thing I would have changed. The dance floor was packed the whole time he was on. I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2017

We just had my daughter's wedding at PineCrest Country Club on on 9/29/2017 and Adam was the DJ. He did an amazing job and was wonderful with the guests and very organized. Would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Allie · Married on 09/29/2017

We loved our DJ from SoundFactor! DJ Kevin Rhude was amazing and very accommodating!! He was willing to take all of our music suggestions (even if that included a lot of Justin Bieber hits) and was very helpful organizing the flow of the night. We were able to select all different songs for the bridal party entries (even if the songs weren't on the DJs list!). He was even able to select specific points in a song for us to walk out to. Everything was perfect! We would definitely recommend SoundFactor to any couples looking for an amazing, fun DJ - especially DJ Kevin!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

Adam from Soundfactor was a pleasure to work with! He answered all our questions along the way, and was very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Sam listened and executed all our requests for both our ceremony and reception. Everyone had an amazing time, and Sam did a wonderful job of getting everyone to dance! I highly recommend Soundfactor to any bride and groom looking for a positive experience and great time at their wedding...your guests will thank you for the great time too!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow- Where to even begin! I’m not lying when I say we are SO beyond grateful for choosing Soundfactor to dj the most important day of our lives! As stressful as wedding planning is and how many different vendors there are out there, I knew from the very start this company was the best one. Adam is super friendly & constantly was there to answer any questions I had. He set us up with Dj Kevin Rhude & let’s just say he was beyond amazing! Have you ever gone to a wedding where the dj was absolutely terrible, the music made you not want to get up and move? Well choosing Sound factor will definitely not make you feel this way! Kevin knew how to get the party started and keep everyone on the dance floor. I don’t think there was a single time that night the dance floor was empty (besides dinner time). Music is super important to me (as it is to a wedding) & Kevin definitely nailed it. We had so many people ask us about him and were told how great he was. He didn’t just show up & play music, he made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. Kevin was very helpful with creating the timeline of events and answering all of our questions. So if you’re looking for an amazing, stress-free dj look no further! We had an amazing, fun filled night & we owe so much thanks to Kevin Rhude!

Lori · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding on 9/16/17 was a lovely evening and our DJ Nick Talerico kept our guests dancing all night! He was very professional and took the time to meet with us a few weeks before to review timeline and all the little details that matter. We loved the on line database as well as Nick's artist license. Everyone is still telling us how much fun DJ Nick was. Thanks so much Soundfactor!

Miriam · Married on 09/10/2017

We are very happy we went with Adam Moyer as our DJ! When we met with him a few weeks before the wedding, we expressed to him that we wanted an awesome dance party with sets in between meals. We thought that we'd have to really lay out what we wanted but he got it right away and took the lead in the meeting, suggesting what he thought worked best for executing our vision (which is exactly what we wanted him to do since he has the experience)! Also, when we asked him for song suggestions, he was happy to work on it and brainstorm with us, which was something we were also really happy about!

We had an absolute blast at the wedding and his uplighting was great! We've had a ton of compliments from people about how good the music was!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome to work with! Adam was always available to answer any of my questions. The online client portal was so great for choosing our playlists. Great pricing, and Cole, our DJ did an amazing job! We had a fantastic time dancing the night away! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely loved working with Soundfactor! They were super responsive, had a great interactive website for planning and were a great price for DJ and photobooth. Steve was great and worked with us on a custom introduction. He provided great suggestions and rocked our wedding! The photobooth was a big hit and the attendant was super professional and kept things moving. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Drew · Married on 09/03/2017

From day 1 we knew we were in the best hands working with Adam. Being extremely pick about our music, Adam worked with my wife and I to make the perfect playlist for our wedding day. He made great suggestions, played all our must plays, and most important had everyone on the dance floor all night. We played oldies, spanish music, rap, 90s music, and disco and he blended all our tastes together flawlessly. During and after our wedding we had guest come up to us and compliment on the music and even soon to be newlyweds say they changed the music for their upcoming wedding because of ours! Outside of the music Adam was always available to chat and make sure that we were comfortable with everything. Where he went above and beyond is he checked in with us throughout the night and gave us a heads up when certain key events were taking place and when we could sneak away and just enjoy the night! I would recommend Adam to everyone who is looking for a DJ. Simply, he is the best.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Soundfactor was an excellent company to work with! They were very organized and always available with answers to any of our questions during the planning process. Kevin was so easy to work with, he didn't just want to know what songs we wanted to hear but who we were and what kind of music we wanted for an overall atmosphere at our wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we, and our guests, were having the best night of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Soundfactor was an incredible experience. Right from the get-go, they were available for any and all questions, and their online portal makes planning easy. Our final meeting was straight forward and we went into our wedding confident things would go smoothly, because of their level professionalism. We specifically worked with Adam Moyer, who is so much more than a "DJ", he is a Reception Master. Adam let us have a lot of control over our playlists and style, but was always right there with a suggestion or solution for us. During the reception, he was on top of everything; he knew how many tables didnt have food, he checked in with us about the tempo of the room and schedule of events, and he kept the party going all night. Simply put, Adam knows how to throw a party, but more importantly, he knows how to help a bride and groom throw their party. If you can book Soundfactor for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2017

My Husband and I had Adam for our DJ! I couldn't have been more thrilled because I had already heard great things about him. The whole process was so easy, a deposit to save your date and then one meeting before the wedding. It's not just the day of the wedding that makes SoundFactor so amazing but everything beforehand as well. Planning a wedding is pretty stressful as many know. There is a lot to do in the final months and weeks up to the wedding. After our meeting with Adam (4 weeks before the wedding) I felt so RELIEVED! He basically walked me through exactly how the ceremony and reception would flow while helping me plan and offer some suggestions for music I was having trouble choosing. Without him, I wouldn't have found the amazing songs used for my bridesmaids and brides processional. He helps lay out the timeline for your cake cutting, parent dances etc. He was simply AMAZING the night of the wedding, he played all of the songs that had been requested and the genres we asked for during cocktail hour and dinner time. Everyone danced the entire night and had a blast and we can all thank Adam for that! I am still receiving compliments on how amazing and fun the music at cocktail, dinnertime, and on the dance floor was! I HIGHLY recommend the photo booth that Soundfactor offers as well. It is SO worth it, the props they bring are SO FUN, all of your guests get their photos and the bride and groom receive a scrapbook with a copy of all the photo strips as well with little notes from your guests. Everyone LOVED it! We cannot thank Soundfactor enough for being apart of our day, it would not have been the same without Adam!

Sent on 09/17/2017