Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 5
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 6
Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 7

Riley · Married on 07/13/2018

We were SO happy with our DJ choice!! Adam was the best to work with! He is easy to contact, is very professional, and knows exactly how to fill a dance floor! His music was great, he made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the entire reception, and kept the energy fun! We even decided (kinda last minute- oops!) to include his photo booth option to our package and it was fantastic! Everybody had so much fun and the photos turned out great! We love the album they put together for us of all the pictures - what a great keepsake! Great experience!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

For our wedding the most important detail to us was the music. DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor Entertainment did not disappoint. They were easy to work with, as we were planning the wedding out of state and they were affordable. We had a lot of specific details regarding certain songs and the order of them and DJ Kevin Rhude worked with us and did whatever we asked for. I am SO happy that I went with SoundFactor and I could not have asked for anything better. They delivered and were professional. I would absolutely recommended them to anyone. It was the best day with the most epic dance party!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2018

Having Craig DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was awesome!!! As soon as the dance music came on, the dance floor was packed... and stayed packed the entire night. Our guests had a blast and raved about the music that was played. He was great to work with - quickly responded to our emails and texts, answered all of our questions and executed our reception exactly as envisioned. I highly recommend Soundfactor and DJ Craig!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2018

Fantastic dj and amazing photo booth!

Soundfactor Entertainment & Events was fantastic from start to finish. They were pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. DJ Adam responded quickly to our inquiry and got us in touch with DJ Craig immediately. Once we were in contact with DJ Craig a phone conference was set up to discuss services and make sure it was a good fit. From there it was smooth sailing. DJ Craig was understanding of our vision, flexible regarding changes and always professional. He provided music/entertainment for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We received so many compliments regarding our wedding and a majority were about DJ Craig. Our guest were out of their seats and on the dance floor the whole night! Everyone had such a blast! One thing I really appreciated was that on the day of DJ Craig made it a point to coordinated with all other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. I also loved how he checked in with my husband and I throughout the entire day as well. Top notch DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

We also used Soundfactors Entertainments & Events photobooth which was amazing. It was by far the best photobooth I have ever seen. There were so many fun props and all of them were in good condition. Working with DJ Adam to make the template for the print outs and choosing a background was quick and easy. All of our guests receives a copy of their pictures and a copy went in a keepsake album for us to enjoy! We also received all of the photos via email shortly after the wedding which was a fun way to share the good times with all of our guests.

Thanks again, DJ Adam and especially DJ Craig!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sean · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam was one of the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding. He made sure everything we wanted for our reception was there, and continued to check in with us throughout the reception regarding song requests and any other questions we may have had. He looked extremely professional and was very helpful throughout the planning process. An awesome DJ who I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jennica · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding DJ was Adam and he was absolutely amazing! From start to finish he was great to work with. He’s was very professional, accommodating, offered great suggestions and definitely knew how to get the dance floor crowded! From the cocktail hour music, dinner, and dancing music, everything was perfect! He made sure everything ran smoothly and always kept us aware of what was going on. Adam also did our uplighting which turned out great. I love how he was able to change the lighting throughout the night too. We also did “dancing on the clouds” for our first dance and it was such a neat add on and made for beautiful photos. The photo booth was awesome as well and our guests loved it! So many fun props! I’m so glad we received copies of all the photo booth pictures in an album— great keepsake! I cannot say enough good things about Adam and SoundFactor.. I highly recommend him, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/15/2018

I couldn’t wait to write this review! We got married at Stokesay Castle in Reading and Adam was our DJ. Adam is extremely professional, detail oriented, and, best of all, fun to work with! He nailed everything from the up lighting to the music. We got an awesome, easy to use online website where we could put in song requests, etc. The dance floor was packed all night long and all of our guests were raving about what an awesome DJ we had! We couldn’t thank him enough for the great job which was an instrumental part of our perfect night. He even handled several special requests/activities without any issue. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants an incredible DJ!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Soundfactor for our wedding and had the pleasure of having Craig as our Dj. He was professional, entertaining and did a phenomenal job MCing the evening. Craig picked great music that was right along the lines of what we wanted. We were so happy with him!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Seamus · Married on 06/09/2018

Easy to work with, affordable, accessible. DJ Kevin Rhude was awesome and helped to make our wedding great. Thank you to all at Soundfactor, we would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a good DJ for any event, but especially a wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Rory · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding DJ from Soundfactor was awesome (DJ Steve). In the lead up to everything he was extremely organized and had a lot of good insight into different ways we could do introductions or other parts of the ceremony/reception. When it came to the dance floor he was able to gauge the crowd and play the right kind of music to keep everyone on the dance floor, while also mixing in some of the specifically requested songs we wanted to hear. He was also good at building excitement around song transitions with mixing songs together or previewing songs before they came on. Couldn't imagine a better vendor for our wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 8

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Deciding to go with DJ Adam Moyer from Soundfactor was easily the best decision we ever made! As far as music goes he made sure that everyone, from our grandparent to our college friend, kept dancing ALL night. With minimal direction from us, he chose the perfect soundtrack to our wedding reception, as well as ceremony and cocktail hour. Not having to worry about picking every song we wanted played was a lifesaver for us. As wonderful as the music was, what I was even more floored about was how helpful Adam was throughout the entire planning process. From effortlessly calming my nerves about the timeline to embracing our obvious excitement about our wedding day, Adam was there for us. It is often easy for vendors, who participate in weddings all year long, to consider your big day as just another day. Adam was one of the only vendors that I felt really shared, embraced, and encouraged our excitement for our wedding day and made it feel like he was a part of something that was incredibly special rather than just being something he does every day. Adam was VERY responsive through the whole process but especially attentive in the final weeks of preparation. As my nerves and anxieties rose to peak levels, he quickly responded to ALL of my late night and early morning emails confirming and double confirming things we had already agreed on without the slightest note of frustration. Adam made sure we had everything we wanted on our big day and checked in with us often throughout the night to make sure we were aware of what was happening next and small details that popped up. We couldn’t be happier with the entire process and highly recommend Adam to all newly engaged couples!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2018

Working with Adam was an awesome experience! From our first meeting he thoroughly explained the process and made us feel extremely comfortable while doing so. He sent us an online form months before the wedding which made it easy for us to pick the songs we wanted (and get idea for dances, cake cutting, etc.). Throughout the whole planning process he was easy to get in contact with and was just such a joy! On our wedding day everything went so smoothly, even with our ceremony in the woods - with zero access to electric, he helped us get mics and music, something we thought was going to be such a headache Adam made a breeze. My husband (and plenty of guests!) was RAVING about the music by the end of the night. We stayed until the very end just so we could keep dancing. Don't hesitate to book Adam for your wedding - he is the best!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Doug · Married on 05/25/2018

I want to say thank you to DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor Entertainment. We received recommendation from our venue, La Massaria to use Soundfactor as our DJ, and we could not have been happier in choosing them. We had our wedding on 6/1/18 at La Massaria and booked Kevin to be our DJ. We had our first meeting with DJ Kevin and went over the details of our wedding and ceremony. From the first meeting, Kevin put us at ease and ensured us that everything would be taken care of and go smoothly, even though we did not have any details worked out yet. As we got closer to our wedding date, we had multiple meetings with Kevin and Soundfactor to finalize everything. They were more than accommodating to make sure everything was planned out and Kevin made many suggestions, pointers and tips that definitely helped on our day. During our reception, Kevin introduced everyone to our own introduction songs and then seamlessly led both Devon and I into our first dance. Our guests were kept entertained during dinner while me and my wife snuck off for a couple quick sunset pictures. after that, the party was on and everyone was dancing until the last song was played. We could not have asked for a better experience and I highly recommend Soundfactor for any of your DJ/Entertainment needs.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

We had such a great experience working with DJ Craig. Most importantly, the dance floor was completely packed for 3 straight hours of dancing. Craig was super communicative, ensuring that he created the vision we wanted for ceremony, entrances, and dancing. He was fun to work with, very friendly, and asked great questions to ensure that he played the music we wanted (or didn't play the music we didn't want). There's no greater compliment to a DJ than to have a jam packed dance floor where everyone is just having a blast, and DJ Craig did that for us. He did awesome with the entrances, introducing everyone, and making the right announcements at the right times during the night while also letting the music and night flow. He had a great sense of humor with us as well. The price, services, and planning form were straightforward and easy to follow. I would highly recommend working with Craig and SoundFactor entertainment-- thanks DJ Craig!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Klaudia · Married on 05/11/2018

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome, Adam was our DJ and from the first conversation to the end of the reception he was great to work with, he provided a website to pick music from that was very helpful and to help create a timeline. Adam called a week before the wedding to go over all the details and learn the names of the entire bridal party.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Adam was amazing! I have heard from my guests since the second our wedding ended about how great the music was. Adam kept everyone up and partying all night long! He was also very understanding about the weird things we had for our reception. My husband and I did a choreographed first dance and he was great about cuing that up the way we needed. I also did a special father daughter dance since I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and he handled that whole situation with such grace. I highly recommend Adam if you want your wedding to be a full on party!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 9
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 10
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 11
    Soundfactor Entertainment & Events 12

Kristin · Married on 04/06/2018

Fantastic dj

Adam was great!!! he helped keep the evening on track, our guests loved his music and he overall is such a nice person!! he helped make the day absolutely perfect and was very flexible when we had a few last minute tweaks. Sound factor is definitely fairly priced as well for the amazing service they offer.

Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jaimie · Married on 03/24/2018

Adam and his photo booth crew were the heart and soul of our wedding reception! He was able to read the guest and play the right music at the right time. He even mashed up a few songs I picked for an unforgettable mother daughter dance! The photo boot was able to fit a bunch of people and had a HUGE selection of props. We even got a photo book with everyone’s pictures in it. Thank you Adam and Soundfactor Entertainments for helping to make our day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

We can't say enough good things about adam at soundfactor. You think you're just hiring someone to play music, but its so much more. Adam came to see me before the ceremony and said "you take all the time you need once you hear that music", he was dressed to a T, he came to us throughout the night to keep us on schedule, helped the MOH and best man feel at ease with speeches, didnt let anyone at the microphone, just as we requested, and kept the party going All. Night. Long. Adam, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Stephen · Married on 12/29/2017

Adam Moyer did a great job for our wedding. He kept the dance floor moving all night. He played songs that all generations were up dancing to. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding his music selection. Not only did Adam exceed our expectations as a DJ, he was a fantastic master of ceremonies. He made sure our timeline of events ran smoothly, even coordinating with the kitchen to make sure food was being served on time. Adam made our wedding a stress free and fun time!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Soundfactor and DJ Kevin was one of the easiest decisions we needed to make for our wedding. He instantly put us at ease and we loved the online planning form! Everything went so smoothly the day of and all of our guests had a fabulous time. We also opted for the Photo Booth which may have been one of our favorite parts of the day. Even better, they gave us a flash drive with all the photos taken throughout the night which brought lots of laughter on our honeymoon plane ride!! Thanks DJ Kevin and the whole Soundfactor crew!

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2017

Right from the first call Adam and SoundFactor are extremely professional and diligent. He let us know what parts of the wedding we should consider and had a detailed plan for us to lookover and customize to our needs. As we got closer to the day Adam followed up, listened carefully to our ideas, and offered great suggestions. On the wedding day Adam was right next to the venue manager at The Farmhouse, working excellently in concert with them for the whole night. The layout of the night was followed just right and Adam even adapted to some unplanned surprises! Could not be happier with the whole experience, so thankful to Adam and SoundFactor for their work.

Sent on 02/20/2018

brandi · Married on 11/04/2017

Soundfactor Entertainment made our wedding exactly what we wanted, which was a PARTY. We've attended multiple weddings were Soundfactor provided the music and have always had a great time. It was super easy to discuss plans and set everything up with Adam, even when we did some last minute changes. Kevin absolutely delivered on our big day! When we met with Kevin in person to go over the plans he was so down to earth and a genuinely nice guy while being professional and knowledgeable on things we weren't sure how to handle. They provided all of the music and mic's for every aspect of the wedding, Kevin picked up on the vibe that we wanted right away and played our requests plus even better ones we hadn't even thought of. He was able to read our crowd and get them dancing as soon as dinner was over. I cannot thank this team enough for making our wedding the best party of our lives!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment is hands down the best DJ! He not only had all the guests on their feet dancing the night away, he did an amazing job with the entire ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond anything you would expect from a DJ to make our day special. So many guests made sure to share with us how much the loved the music and overall experience on the dance floor. Adam knew how to feel the crowd and keep everyone dancing the night away! We also loved the huge online data base of songs that gives you some ideas of popular songs for different events throughout the day. It was super helpful! Additionally, the photo booth through Soundfactor Entertainment was such a hit at our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved all the props. Adam created a personalized photo strip and we were gifted an album with all the photo strips as well as a flash drive with all the pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam at Soundfactor Entertainment was the DJ for our recent wedding. We met Adam in March when he DJed our good friends wedding. We had such a great time at their wedding, and knew that we needed Adam to DJ our wedding! He is so talented with his knowledge of music, in addition to his ability to read a room. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we like, and he was able to craft a picture perfect playlist that kept everyone interested throughout the entire evening. The goal was to have an all-night dance party, and he definitely delivered! Adam really made an impression not only on us, but on our guests! We are so glad that we went with Soundfator. The professionalism and quality of service was out of this world!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017