18 Reviews for Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services

One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
18 Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

Randy really knew what he was doing. We has children at the reception and Randy played just the right music to keep them entertained. They danced and had a ball. But that's not all. He kept the flow going and responded to requests on the spot. We would hire him again and refer him to our friends. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was that made our wedding even more special.

Profile Picture David, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I met Randy when he was setting up for another wedding. I am a very good judge of character and I knew from the moment I met him he was going to be our DJ. I didn’t reach out to anyone else. He was very reasonably priced and truly went above and beyond for our wedding. He was so helpful and attentive. He had such great ideas and was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to make sure I was comfortable. I would send him an email or FB message and he would respond right away. He worked so well with all of my other vendors they really loved working with him. I highly recommend Randy for any of your DJ needs. You can truly tell he loves with he does and it shows. Randy is not just our DJ he is our friend!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is fantastic! I can not say enough good things about him. He provided the sound and lighting for my wedding this past Saturday, and he could not have been more accommodating. He even went above and beyond helping me and my new husband by making sure we had everything we needed. He perfectly pin spotted our wedding cake, matched his booth lights to our accent colors and keep the party moving along nicely. Even when he saw my mom struggling to do our mother son dance, due to mobility issues she has from a stroke, he slow faded the song so we could sit her back down in her wheelchair. A+++ I also want add that this was a same sex wedding, so anyone in the LGBTQ community who has any events coming up, Randy is the bomb and I say lets support our allies and their services. Thanks again Randy.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was truly the most amazing dj at our wedding this past weekend! Not only did he put together an awesome playlist which our guests loved, he also kept the wedding flowing without any hiccups. He went above and beyond his job description giving my maid of honor a pep talk when she was nervous about giving a toast. I received so many compliments on dj randy and many guests said he was the best dj they've experienced. Randy ran our wedding flawlessly and was so helpful, flexible and down to earth to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an outstanding dj!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Randy after speaking with him and learning that we had chemistry. In other words, he was the perfect match for what we were looking for: professional yet didn't take himself or the experience too seriously. Everything felt natural and he listened to our every need, meeting all requests.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Randy was absolutely awesome!!!

Profile Picture dianna, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was awesome! He provided great music options but what really stood out and will forever stay with me was that he was there before I walked down the aisle trying to keep me calm. That was very nice of him! Thank you Randy from the Kenney's.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to have Randy apart of our big day as our DJ. He made the vibe of the party so fun and upbeat. If you ever need a professional, reliable, and knowledgeable DJ... Randy is your guy!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Randy made our wedding reception a really fun experience for us and our wedding guests. He was a charming emcee and helped move along the reception events smoothly. The sound system was terrific and for a nominal fee provided colored lighting for the dance floor which added a lot of atmosphere. He played quite a few of the songs from the long list we provided and took requests from our guests as well. He was friendly and easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is full of charisma. Knows the crowd and how to read them. Provided feedback on our wants and does a great job with music and lighting.

Profile Picture Anissa, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was very friendly and professional understood and met all my wants and needs for our big day!
He is an outstanding Dj and I will recommend him to my family and friends. I will most definitely use him for future events.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soundesign Entertainment delivers to the fullest! Randy exceeded our expectations and raises the bar for any DJ in the business. Randy goes out of his way to make sure your needs are taken care of. He met with us twice before the wedding and once again for our rehearsal to ensure perfection. I am extremely satisfied and would recommend this service to anyone who wants a great time at their event!

Profile Picture Barrett, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is your man for all your dj and lighting needs! I felt he listened to us of how we wanted things done and that's very important! Randy was so excellent with the music , setting up, and lighting! We were happy with the outcome!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was beyond perfect!!!! We just had a blast with him.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was spot on. Randy was good at finding out music my husband and I liked. He was also very good at choosing songs to get the guests dance. He was also good at coordinating with the other vendors to make things flow easily. I would recommend this DJ to anyone looking for a top notch DJ for a wedding or any other occasion

Profile Picture Raea, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to have Randy work our wedding. He was flexibility, accommodating, professional and easy to work with. He was able make everything happen for us that we wanted and made the night go by smooth. We would definitely use him again for any future events planned.

Profile Picture DAMION , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Randy and Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very helpful organizing the music for the entire ceremony and reception. Randy made himself available to organize the music prior to our wedding date. He did a great job with timing and his equipment was top notch. I was also very impressed at the patience Randy showed toward a few unruly and over-served guests. There were a few issues with the wireless microphone and a few hiccups with song choices, but overall I would recommend Randy and Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services without hesitation.

Profile Picture Rick, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting