47 Reviews for Sound Waves DJ Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (6)
Microphones (6)
One Event Per Day (5)
Uplighting (5)

Overall experience was awesome. Mr Zayne is very professional and personable. Exactly what you would want in a DJ.

Photo for Sound Waves DJ Entertainment Review - MCC Class of 1978  40th Reunion
Profile Picture Kat, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I could not have hired a more professional and perfect DJ duo for our wedding! From the beginning, Courtney and Jason were on top of it. We live in WA state and they took time to Skype us so that we could have a formal “meeting” to get to know one another. They really do care about each couple’s personality and how they can personalize each event. We paid extra to have Courtney as our Day Of Coordinator…..WORTH EVERY PENNY! I would not have wanted any other DOC besides Courtney. She knows how an event and party should flow and she worked right alongside with me throughout the wedding planning process to make sure the day went seamless and perfect. And it did, it went perfect, nothing went wrong. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and there was always someone on the dancefloor, they know how to keep the party going! Sound Waves DJ Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. Professional, prompt with communication and impressive!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We were the couple who did NOT fill out our entire gig builder and instead asked Jason to use creative freedom and to follow the crowd. He did amazing for our reception, allowed a few song requests and also cleared any that were questionable choices before playing them for everyone. Jason also did our ceremony music and worked with his wife courtney for a beautiful transition between the procession and the bridal entrance song we had chosen. We had a beautiful day and Jason paired our music wonderfully.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Courtney and Jason were great to work with. Courtney has a great system to keep you organized and to help make your day run smoothly. They were quick in their correspondence and flexible in scheduling meetings. We were able to seat down and plan the entire timeline and songs list, making things easy the day of. They have a unique online site allowing you to pick our music and make sure our favorite songs are played. They are both a lot of fun and help keep guests engaged and having fun. Courtney is a great MC for the event and keeps things moving along so you don't have to worry about a thing. They were wonderful in helping incorporate all the little touches we wanted. Everyone had a great time and raved about the music and D.J. We highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Courtney and Jason were the absolute best I could have asked for. Courtney kept me on schedule on the day of and it all was seamless! I don’t know what I would have done without her help. Jason was a fantastic DJ and kept people dancing until the last song. I was so lucky to find them!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and Courtney were THE BEST to work with! We hired Courtney to do day of coordination and I'm SO glad we did. She came in, whipped us in to shape, got things done, and relieved ALL my stress! My guests LOVED the music and the fun things they did to keep the party going. It was a perfect day thanks to Sound Waves DJ Entertainment. Book them! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

When planning a wedding, Soundwaves DJ Entertainment should be one of your first calls! The services they provide are priceless. Courtney and Jason are first class all the way! We used them for coordinating services as well as DJ services. Courtney was with us throughout the planning process. Her guidance made planning the wedding a pleasure! The day of was completely free of worry.... we knew Jason and Courtney had everything under control. The DJ service made the day complete, from ceremony music to dance music! I simply cannot say enough about these two hardworking folks! Again... priceless!!

Profile Picture Kathy , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

Hands down worth every penny for all of their services. From Jason DJing to Courtney with day of coordination they are a fabulous team and are truly meant to be in this business. Courtney’s day of services made my day as the bride relaxing and able to actually enjoy the moments rather than getting caught up in the chaos. So thankful for their services!

Profile Picture Maddie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Courtney and Jason are one of a kind. They are extraordinary, and even say that doesn't do them justice. They went above and beyond from day one. They made sure we were constantly in the know with things, coordinated everything from vendor arrival to minute by minute of the ceremony and reception. They are extremely professional and will always hold a special place in our hearts for being such a big part of our day.

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and Courtney did an amazing job! We had such a fun night and they played all the music we love to hear. Their system is easy to use and allows you to customize your day. We recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Courtney and Jason are amazing at what they do! Our wedding ran so smoothly because of them. We will continue to recommend them to all of our friends and family, and hopefully work with them again, sometime down the road.
Special thanks to Courtney for making sure I had everything I needed throughout the night!!! :) you guys rock!

Profile Picture Atlanta, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Courtney and Jason were invaluable in making our wedding day the best it could possible be! From the very first time we met to go over everything they would be doing for us, we fell in love with this incredible team. They even knew our venue, The Signature at West Neck, and the right people to work with onsite from the beginning. Every question I had they got back with me within 24 hours no matter what day it was, and trust me I had a lot of questions. We were able to get a multitude of services from the couple including but not limited to event coordination, reception and ceremony DJ services, and extra lighting for our event. Their prices are much lower than many others that we looked at and the value that we received was incredible. Together, I could not have asked for a better team to bring our special day to life. Look no further, this is the best team around! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Kyle

Profile Picture kyle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Life saver for us, we thought we could do most of the rehearsal and day of by ourselves - but decided they were way more qualified and it went amazingly smooth!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I am so glad that I chose DJ sound waves to do my wedding! They did everything so perfectly, everything went smoothly! And most importantly, everyone had a blast on the dance floor! The lighting was perfect! Such a great couple to work with! Courtney surely makes you feel like you've known her for years and are super comfortable with her! They both made me so relaxed the day of my wedding! I knew the ceremony and reception was in wonderful hands and didn't have to stress one bit! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Courtney and Jason were amazing. Very responsive and accommodating. They made the process so easy, and I appreciate the ability to choose my music. The timeline that Courtney provided helped me help make sure everyone knew what to do and when, making the wedding day so smooth. My guests complimented the music, and said Courtney was peppy and nice, but made sure people knew what to do by the occasional announcements. The husband and wife team definitely made things easier and more fun!

Profile Picture Thy, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason & Courtney were fantastic! They really helped to make our day amazing! I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone searching for a wedding DJ and/or day-of coordinator. We used their "early arrival" package for Courtney's day of coordination services and I can honestly say my wedding day was one of the most relaxing days I have ever had. I didn't spend my day running around or checking things. I got ready with my girls at a leisurely pace, and when it was time, I went downstairs and got married! Everyone has told me what a fantastic time they had at our wedding. We all danced and partied all night and there was never a dull moment!

Profile Picture Austyn, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and Courtney are the perfect duo when planning your wedding! At first wasn't going to hire a coordinator, but I don't think I could have survived without Courtney there for our rehearsal and wedding. They both were so responsive to emails and concerns. They were prompt each time we spoke and made sure that all aspects of our wedding were exactly how we wanted them. Our wedding day was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of and it definitely wasn't possible without them there! Thank you two SO much!! :)

Profile Picture Shea, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason and Courtney are the best! I cannot say enough about how "on it" Courtney was and many of my guests also commented how awesome she was. They were definitely a big part of the success of the day!

Profile Picture Marie, 3/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Jason and Courtney for our music and Day of Coordinator for our Beach House wedding this past March. They were wonderful to work with and made everything so easy. Courtney and Jason kept in touch with emails and phone calls thru out the entire planning process. We got to chose all our own music by loading our choices into a program online so we were sure to get the songs we loved. On the day of our wedding, Courtney took care of dealing with all our vendors and we didn't have to worry about anything. The music and added lighting was great at our Beach House Venue. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ/and or Coordinator.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Simply amazing. Jason and courtney did an amazing job for my wedding. They added all cultural songs I wanted and played then at the right time. Easy to work with. My family loved how flexible and involved courtney was with the whole process. She taught them new dance moves and it was a great blend. Everyone had a blast and the music was on point. Not to mentioned they travelled 2+ hours one way for my special day. Thank you for everything. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Yola, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have to give Jason and Courtney credit - I'm not sure they knew what they were getting into when we hired them last year! But they were absolute champs throughout the entire process!!! Our ceremony was planned to be outdoors, but about two weeks prior to our wedding, the forecast for our ceremony was nothing but rain!

Even up to the moment of the wedding, Courtney made it so easy to keep in touch - always responding within 24 hours to any minute ideas/concerns I had, up to ensuring whether the wedding was going to be inside or outside! The reason this affected them, even though they didn't do our ceremony music, was because we would've had to move inside and it would've impacted the entire reception as well.

Courtney and Jason did not bat an eye! They were helpful, wonderful, and so willing to work with us. We could not be more grateful!!!

I highly recommend them - during the reception, Jason did a great job of feeling out our guests for music they were enjoying, and tailored the music to that. Courtney kept in contact with my husband and I, explaining when they were doing things. However, when she did this, she took great care to not be overbearing about it. It was an awesome peace of mind!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason and Courtney served as the DJ's for my daughter's wedding. They were amazing! Courtney helped coordinate everything the day of the event to ensure that every little part of the ceremony and reception went as planned. The two of them together were flawless in every detail and I have never been to a wedding reception as fun as that one. They provided a dance environment with an energy that captivated the entire crowd, young and old. The dance floor was crowded at all times from small children to the senior citizens in the group and everyone in between. I can never thank them enough for helping to make my daughter's wedding so special!

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Courtney & Jason were fantastic to work with!! Answered all questions very quickly, they are so sweet and helpful, and they did a wonderful job on the wedding day!
All of my guests had fun with the music and we loved the fun dances that they led!
I would tell anyone to contact them for a wedding and/or event!
Thanks so much guys! You were a big part of our big day! :)

Profile Picture User4164254, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and Courtney did an absolute amazing job at my early October wedding! 2 days before my wedding we were forced to move the reception venue because of the hurricane and they were completely flexible and made me feel at ease the day of. I would highly recommend these two to anyone looking for a DJ of any sort! They played ALL of the music requested and made our wedding night unbelievable!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/3/15, 1 Review