Sound Trax Entertainment Reviews

26 | Scottsdale, AZ

26 Reviews for Sound Trax Entertainment

1 User photo

jenn · Getting married on 04/17/2022

Great music and everyone had a great time

Sent on 04/26/2017

Bob A · Married on 10/19/2019

Big success!

Soundtrax recently provided the music entertainment for our daughter's wedding and it couldn't have gone better. He got the crowd involved and frankly I wasn't sure how many people in our crowd would dance and the place was hopping till late into the evening all because of the energy Michael brought to the party.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Shay

Shay Treat · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent experience!

I was very pleased with Micheal as dj/mc at my wedding this April. He was easy to communicate with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. He was accommodating and followed the wedding itinerary exactly. I have no complaints about Micheals services and would recommend him to anyone!! He got everyone on the dance floor and we danced the night away! Thank you Micheal :)

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Michael was AMAZING and kept the entire event upbeat and coordinated. Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

Michael was great! He brought tons of energy and great ideas to our wedding. Everyone was talking about how great he was, he was a huge hit! A DJ/MC can really make or break your reception, and you won't be disappointed with Michael!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Richard · Married on 04/27/2018

Michael was a phenomenal DJ for or wedding. His music selections we exactly what we wanted, and his intuitive way of reading the crowd lead to MANY guests saying he was the best DJ they’d seen at a wedding. There is honestly nothing at all that I would have changed about our work with Michael- he was extremely professional, personable, responsive, and fun to work with. We want to relive that same party again and again!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kiera · Married on 04/14/2018

Michael was referred to me by my cousin, and I am so glad I found him because he was everything and more. Was super helpful when we first met on pricing and what things are involved when selecting a DJ. The wedding day, he really showed up. I'm glad he took suggestions, as my grandparents really got a kick dancing their butts off to their jams. Everyone loved all the music selections. Even Michael got my Husband doing the Cupid's Shuffle. Thanks again for being part of our special night. I will be recommending you to anyone that needs a DJ in the near future :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/17/2018

Micheal had the perfect voice and energy for our wedding. He was on time, happy as could be, and involved the whole night. He’s a for sure YES when booking an MC.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Michael was AWESOME. We made the right decision in hiring him for our wedding. He was always available to meet with us and go over our song choices and is so easy going. He helped us with the entire flow of the timeline and was open to all of the suggestions we had and made such great additions as well. At the wedding he kept the party going and kept our guests dancing all night! He also let us know he was there for us and would get us a drink or anything we needed. He exceeded any expectations we had for a wedding DJ. Thank you Michael for helping make our wedding awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Sound Trax Entertainment exceeded my expectations. Michael came to our venue (our backyard) prior to the wedding. He helped talk through the wedding setup, and the best location for him to be - which was very helpful and relieving to know it would not be an issue on the wedding day. Prior to the wedding day, I emailed Michael my timeline of the wedding, and songs associated with the events. I did not select songs or types of music for all items (such as during my wine box unity part of the ceremony, or during dinner, etc.). Michael EXCEEDED my expectations when selecting songs for occasions where I did not know what I wanted. He followed my timeline exactly - but not only did he follow it, he confirmed with the officiant before the ceremony, the servers before announcing dinner & desert to make sure everything was prepared and ready. As the wedding was in my backyard, I did not have a wedding coordinator. Michael made my wedding run SO smoothly - I could not have done it better myself and was so thankful to have him on my special day. I gave him a list of songs to play - and also gave him a list of songs I didn't want him to play. He did not play any of the songs on my "do not play list" and played the songs I gave him to play, but altered accordingly to keep the crowd dancing (which I greatly appreciated). Additionally, what I thought was very special, is multiple times he called everyone to the dance floor and called out MR & MRS PETER to the center. He gave us a ton of recognition and made our day so special - and made me feel so special.

Not only was Michael my DJ, he was my wedding coordinator - making my wedding run smooth from start to finish, and kept our party going all night long! He also used his phone to record some moments of my wedding - including my sparkler exit which meant so much to me. I HIGHLY recommend Sound Trax Entertainment for your wedding. Without them, my wedding would not have been as special and magical as it was! :)

Sent on 04/10/2017

Mckenna · Married on 04/07/2017

Soundtrax Entertainment was recommended to us by our good friends who had used Michael at their wedding and were extremely satisfied with his services. We were quick to meet with Michael and he was eager to meet our needs and wants for our big day. My husband and I are extremely happy with our decision to work with Micheal and have him provide more than just entertainment for our guests on our special day! Everything ranging from our ceremony music, to cocktail hour, to our grand entrance and to our reception details and entertainment was perfect! He had so much enthusiasm and energy that made our guests excited to celebrate as well! Micheal not only met our needs as far as music and played what we requested, but also paid close attention to the mood and energy of our guests and played music that kept the party going up until our exit. His level of experience, professionalism, personal touch, knowledge of how things would flow best, really made us feel comfortable and absolutely contributed to the fantastic time our guests and us had! We highly recommend Micheal to meet and exceed your entertainment needs for your event, or wedding day!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Raquel · Married on 03/11/2017

There aren't enough positive words in the world to describe how great Michael is! My husband (that's fun to say now!) and I discovered Michael's talent while dancing our butts off one Fri. night at Linger Longer Lounge. Michael was spinning such a fun playlist and we knew we had to have him there to celebrate our special day with us! From start to finish Michael provided us with superior service and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding DJ planning experience. He knew exactly how to get and keep our guests on the dance floor. We completely scrapped all of our slow songs that night because we were enjoying ourselves so much! If you are questioning if this is the right DJ company for you or are going back and forth between 2...choose Michael!... because you're going to have the time of your life with no worries at all when it comes to the logistics day of.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Tony · Married on 12/31/2016

Michael was great. Outstanding selection of music .He really got our guests involved in the music. The dance floor was crowded all night long.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/16/2016

We had a great time! Michael kept the small wedding crowd entertained all night. He had a great mixture of songs to keep everyone entertained. He was very professional and dressed for the occasion. Great with little kids also :)

Sent on 12/22/2016

He was very easy to work with and very professional! He did a great job. Everyone loved the music.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Alexandria · Married on 10/15/2016

One of the best wedding Dj's! I would definitely recommend Michael to anyone looking for professionalism and to get the party started! I've been to a few weddings and the music was all over the place and didn't flow. For our wedding it definitely flowed and he kept it upbeat for our reception just how we wanted it. His set up is also looks amazing, you can't see any cords and looks awesome for a wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

BB · Married on 08/13/2016

Wow! Where to start. Michael Brachfeld DJ'd my wedding 3 months ago. He did an AMAZING job at keeping the wedding fun and organized. Who needs a wedding coordinator when Michael is your DJ?! He made sure that everything stayed on track from dinner, to cake cutting, first dance, and garter/bouquet toss. He even offered to be a "bodyguard" so my husband and I could scarf down our dinner before talking to guests.

Now onto the music, when we met two weeks before the wedding he was really helpful with song suggestions and knew EVERY song that was brought up. Michael is so much fun and he makes sure that everyone is having a blast on the dance floor. It's obvious that this is his passion and I think everyone should ask for Michael to be your wedding DJ, otherwise you're missing out.

Michael, thank you for making our wedding night a memorable night!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lacey · Married on 04/02/2016

Everyone had great things to say about Michael. The whole crowd was dancing which is what I wanted! We had so much fun :)

Sent on 04/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

AMAZING COMPANY!!! We hired Soundtrax to do our engagement party for us and he is doing out wedding next month. We were so pleased with how professional Michael was and how smoothly our party went we can't wait to have him do our wedding. He is fairly priced for the services provided and bent over backwards to make sure we were happy and so were our guests!!

Sent on 03/06/2016

We could not be more pleased with Michael from Sound Trax Entertainment. Prior to the event we had seen him at Linger Longer Lounge and enjoyed his set so we grabbed a business card and contacted him and he responded quickly and we put everything in place for him coming out to our wedding reception. For the reception, he showed up early and got setup and ready to go. We were inundated with other planning things the week prior to the event so we weren't able to get him a detailed script or timeline of the event, but that didn't matter as he knew what to do and had many helpful suggestions for helping us through the event. After the official proceedings of the night, Michael did a great job of mixing between newer music, older music, and song requests and blending them well and, most importantly, keeping the energy high throughout the night and keeping everybody smiling. Wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend Sound Trax to anyone who is looking for a professional, adaptable entertainer for your party.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Liana · event on: 01/23/2016

Michael did a great job at our event. He arrived an hour early to make sure he was set up and ready to go. The crowd loved him and several asked for his card so that they can use him for their upcoming events.

Sent on 01/25/2016

justine · Married on 03/14/2015

Michael is an incredible DJ. We had budgeted, and re-budgeted after splurging on the venue and food, but we didn’t want to have to compromise quality entertainment, that was made possible with Soundtrax Entertainment. I am amazed at not only the ability to keep my dual left footed groom on the floor, but my 100 + guests including my teenage brothers, parents and eighty year old grandparents. I appreciated his work ethic: diligent in ensuring the ceremony music was played at the appropriate times in coordination with the wedding party and bridal trek down the aisle, selecting and creating an upbeat romantic toned cocktail hour, and an array of the decades and genres throughout the reception, did I mention each of these were in three different locations spread across a 5 star resort?!, his flexibility was impeccable, and much appreciated. Very professional, hard working and flexible, and 100% dedicated to creating what his clients envision as their ideal reception.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Nick · Married on 05/27/2012

I had Soundtrax Entertainment DJ my wedding at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale Arizona. The owner Michael Brachfeld was amazing, and an absolute professional. His attention to detail was exactly what we wanted. We gave him the schedule for the night and he handled the rest. He did everything from the bridal party entries, cocktail hour music, and coordinated all of the details. He was more than just a DJ, he was an entertaining MC that anyone would love to have at their party, wedding, or any other event. I can't say enough good things about him and business.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Dawn · Married on 09/10/2010

Michael walked this clueless bride through every detail for our wedding. We were so overwhelmed and he provided us with great suggestions and ideas that helped make the process so much easier. Not to mention that he flew from Arizona to New Jersey a few times to meet with us and plan before the big day. He reassured me constantly so I had no worries leading up to our wedding day. Our wedding was a huge hit in large part to the music and our DJs. Six years later, our family is still talking about the music and how much fun our wedding was. Thanks to Sound Trac Entertainment and all of Michael's help, it definitely was one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2010

Great music, great setup, great DJ. Mike did an amazing job! He will take the time to sit down with you to ensure that your music is perfect for your reception. I have used this company for my wedding and other events, I'm never disappointed. I would not hesitate in recommending this company. If you are looking for a quality DJ, Sound Trax Entertainment is for you!

Sent on 10/28/2015