Sound Solution DJ Entertainment Reviews

38 | Byron, IL

38 Reviews for Sound Solution DJ Entertainment

Amazing service! Keeps everyone involved and wants you to have the time of your life without you worrying! My wedding was made with the music played by the amazing DJ.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Our DJ was awesome. Did great with getting the guests involved. Everything was very organized too.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Sound Solutions did a great job! He played exactly what we wanted him to play and kept the night rolling. He was very prepared.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Leanne · event on: 04/26/2015

Sound Solution DJ service was a great fit for our event. We had a crowd of both youth and adults. Bryant was the MC for our games, activities, auction and provided dinner music. He did a great job getting the whole audience involved and having fun, whether they were participating or watching. Professional and accommodating services the whole night. We will definitely call Sound Solution again for our event needs!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Clayton · Married on 12/13/2014

Did a wonderful job. Had everything set up plenty in advance. They were willing to play not only music they thought fit but did a great job taking requests from the guests.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Cassie · Married on 08/01/2014

They did a great job providing me with exactly what I wanted. They made huge arrangements when I asked them the night before my wedding to do the sound at the church as well. Anything I wanted they provided better! I had multiple people ask me who our dj was after the wedding because they did such a great job! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They are professional, flexible, and always allow more than enough time to make sure things are perfect. I couldn't have asked for A better experience.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Angie · Married on 07/30/2016

Very easy to work with and day of they were very flexible with last minute changes.

Sent on 08/12/2016

DJ services were very professional and appealed to a wide age range for our company holiday party. They also do engravings and put together really nice personalized picture frames as party gifts.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ was wonderful never a doubt we had the right guy. Very well prepared and did a great job for us.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Bridget · Married on 05/27/2017

Aaron was our DJ and he did a great job. We didn't have a huge wedding, but almost everyone made it out onto the dance floor at one point or another. We received many complements from our guests about how good the DJ was. Sounds Solutions was affordable and did a great job, highly recommend.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Harold · Married on 09/02/2017

At many wedding receptions, I find the volume to be almost punishing, and often leave early. I thought the volume levels were very nice... loud enough for the younger set, and but also good for the older ones like me. Thanks!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jane · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Caleb DJ our event. He did a good job and kept people dancing, and I'm sure everyone had a ton of fun. If you hire him, you will have a great wedding and great dancing. He made sure to play specific songs at the times that he was supposed to (bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance). However, he did not play a lot of the songs we requested, nor did he have an active style like we requested. He was quite passive and hung out in the background and we often had to come up to him multiple times to ask him to announce something.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Tyler · Married on 09/17/2016

2.5
      2.0

Caleb was a very nice guy but there was room for improvement. My guests enjoyed themselves very much but I was disappointed. I put a lot of thought and time into filling out your Pre Wedding Checklist and it seemed as though he had never even seen it. I also spent quite a bit of time coming up with a Reception timeline. Things were not running according to plan but he had no idea what was going on. He had difficulty commanding the attention of the crowd and my Maid of Honor often jumped in to get their attention. He assumed there was wifi and there was not. I had thought that since I filled out the questionnaire he would come prepared with the songs I needed him to have and he did not. We had to ask around for people with cell service to pull up the Father Daughter, Mother Son, and 1st Dance songs. As for the garter and ring toss we were unable to get those songs at all. I felt like overall there was a lack of communication before the event and it felt as though he was not prepared going into the day.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Sound Solution DJ Entertainment's reply:

Tyler,

We are glad to hear that your guests had a good time, but sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our service. We strive to make your wedding day the best that it can be, and it seems there were some issues with your reception, for which I apologize. To address a few of your points: We use the planning guide document to make sure that we have all the information we need ahead of time and are prepared for your event. In this case, I take full responsibility for not having your songs ready before the event as there was an email issue between myself and your DJ and he did not receive the email. However, I am glad to hear that the songs were able to be acquired prior to the event and played as scheduled. I understand that although we were unable to get the requested garter and bouquet songs, those events still occurred, just with different musical accompaniment. Again, I apologize that we were not prepared and I take full responsibility for the issue. You mentioned that we had difficulty commanding the attention of the audience. While this is certainly something that a DJ normally does with ease, it should be noted that we were placed on a second story balcony over top of all the guests, accessible only by ladder. This made it extremely difficult to interact with the crowd and garner their attention, as they spoke with others at their table and focused on things happening around them.

Again I apologize that you were unsatisfied with our service, however, I thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback so that we can improve our service in the future. We wish you the best in your marriage!