Sound So Sweet DJ Service Reviews

5 | Glendora, CA

5 Reviews for Sound So Sweet DJ Service

Ana · Married on 04/29/2017

Sound so sweet did an awesome job! All of the guests continue to rave about the great time that they had. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for the great wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kristy · Married on 05/20/2011

Irvan with Sound So Sweet DJ Service made our special day unforgettable! Everything flowed so nicely. He arrived early (even earlier than me, the bride) to make sure he set up, met with other vendors, and had a full schedule of the day/night, this was very impressive. Another part I would like to share is that instead of doing a boquet toss, we decided on an anniversary dance because my grandparents recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary and they could not find "their song" anywhere to play at their party, we only found an instrumental version online as it was a hit in the 1940s...I had mentioned this to Irvan Lynk (DJ) and during the anniversary dance, he played the full version of my grandparent's "song" with lyrics. This was SO SPECIAL to everybody!!! I would highly recommend this company as he went above and beyond what was expected!!!

Sent on 05/26/2011
  • F

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

everything was wonderful he made our wedding day go very smoothly

Sent on 10/24/2010

Sarita · Married on 09/18/2010

Irvan was really great - kept us all dancing the whole night! He did our ceremony, and cocktail and dinner reception - all perfectly. We got a lot of compliments on his choice of music (we gave him suggestions and a list of songs we liked and he worked off our list really well - he played some songs from our list and some that he knew we'd like based on what we selected - he's like a Pandora!) and his willingness to take requests. Everyone - young and old - had a great time and he was definitely a fun and energetic presence by our dance floor - he was clearly having a great time too, which kept the mood of the event up! He was also very professional; a great deal; willing to work with all the specifics we had (we had some specific request for song order, fade in/out, when to announce whatever) and he handled it all without a hitch. I highly recommend him and am so glad we chose him!! I know I'm biased since it was MY wedding, but I think he is the best wedding dj I've met and many of friends agreed!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Trevor · Married on 10/11/2008

Irvan rocked our reception. It has been almost 4 years since the event and people I know still talk about how great are reception was and how much fun. Yes of course open bar and lots of alcohol helps but there would not have been a party without an excellent DJ! We are going to have a house warming party in the very near future and will be looking to see if Irvan is available.

Sent on 07/02/2012