Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

139 | Cleveland, OH

139 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

Paul · event on: 05/15/2015

Excellent as usual. They are creative, reliable and responsive.

kendall · Married on 04/18/2015

They did an amazing job! The music was awesome as well as the lighting. They made my wedding reception a great night. Scot was very nice and helpful. The choice of music was appropriate from the beginning till the end. The photo booth was also awesome! My guest REALLY enjoyed it and said it was one of the best photo booths they have seen and used.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Sherri · event on: 02/28/2015

Scott was very helpful during the planning of our event, with suggestions on lighting and staging. We highly recommend his services.

Sherri · Married on 02/27/2015

Scott was very responsive of our requests and worked with us to determine the best services for our budget. We received many positive comments from our guest and will be using him for future events.

Sent on 03/19/2015

crystal · Married on 01/31/2015

I can not say enough good things about this Vendor! From the moment I first met them at a bridal show until my reception I enjoyed working with this Company. All staff is very professional, down to Earth, and super easy to work with! My reception was not only beautiful( thanks to their lighting, and special touches) but the photobooth is not like any other I have seen and so much fun! The Djs kept everyone on the dance floor and also danced themselves! Such a quality company! I am looking forward to planning another event of some sort just to use them again! Scott is a wonderful man and I am so happy I chose to work with his Company!!!
    Thanks,
    Crystal and Tony Miller

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jared · Married on 01/03/2015

I cannot say enough about what an amazing job Scott and his team did on our wedding day. Our very first meeting he drove an hour to meet us and explain what he has to offer. He was never pushy and he was very informative. He took everything we were looking for and put into a nice package for us. From the planning, all the way to the very end of the reception Scott met our every need and was very flexible with things that me and my wife wanted to add or change at the last second. He was very professional and a true master at his craft. Not only was the lighting and the photo booth amazing but also the way he kept everyone engaged and having a great time. The dance floor was never empty!! If you want a standard dj who pushes play on a playlist, has two strob lights and sub par sound don't waste your time calling Scott because he is anything but. If this web site would let me give a ten instead of a five I would give it!! Quit wasting time looking at other djs!! Your search is over, call Scott now' you won't regret it!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Mary and Ken · Married on 11/15/2014

Sound Precision's team did an awesome job at the reception we hosted at Lockkeepers for our son and his wife, who were married in San Diego. Scott and Dana made sure our son and daughter-in-law' were happy and their needs were met. We were extremely pleased with their attentive service and enthusiastic DJ services. We highly recommend Sound Precision. Entertainment.

Jamie · Married on 10/25/2014

Scott was an absolute God-send in helping myself, my fiancé and my planner (aka, my mother) in planning for and pulling off our big day! He was flexible in when he could meet with us, which was great with my busy graduate student and work schedule. He was always prompt at responding to us when contacted and helped keep me on schedule for the checklist that needed to be completed by sending me sample itineraries ahead of time. He had beautiful suggestions for everything we weren't sure on, and was able to help when in a bind with the ceremony music. The voice over for my father daughter dance had everyone in tears before we'd even started, and everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor. I've received compliment after compliment on having the best lighting and wedding dj anyone had experienced this year after the fact. If anything could have come close to how great the music was, the photo booth SNAPSHOTZ pictures managed it! They were enjoyed by all, and available immediately to look at by the end of the evening- we've been laughing at and enjoying them greatly. Our special day and evening could not possibly have gone nearly as perfect if we hadn't had such a great company acting as a large part of it!

Sent on 10/27/2014

They were absolutely amazing and the lighting they offered was the best!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Marie · Married on 10/18/2014

Dana made our Wedding smooth and worry free from the start with keeping us updated before the wedding, he went the extra mile with so many details, things that we would of never thought of. . I had a "men in my life dance" due to the fact my father had pass. starting with my adult son, step fathers and ending with my future father in law. this was a first for him, which he was able to come up with. adding the right song.. which only took 4-5 minutes of the night... not to long yet long enough to be cherish by myself and the "men in my life"... We highly recommend SPE.. I wouldn't have anyone else..

Sent on 10/26/2014

Adam/Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

Scott and Dana were so easy to work with. They answered our questions and made planning our music for the wedding so easy. We came up with a unique idea for our wedding party entrance and as soon as we asked them about it they had ideas and we told them to run with it and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Spe did a fantastic job with our wedding they worked closely with my husband and I to pick out the music for the event and they truly helped move the day right along. Besides just being our dj Scott brought lighting that really made our reception. We had an out door wedding with a large tent and they had the lights light it up for when it got dark outside. I can only say good things about spe.

Sent on 06/18/2015

shawna · Married on 09/20/2014

Scott was amazing!!! My lighting was perfect, he was extremely flexible (even with last minute requests!!) and personable. I couldn't have chosen a better company to entertain for our special day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.....your guests will rave!! :)

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kate and Chris · Married on 09/20/2014

We had Dana and Bobby and they were fantastic. Bobby got on the dance floor and helped to teach our guests new dances. The lighting and flow of music was great! We also had Mary and Jess do our photos and so far what we have seen is amazing! Thank you for making our day perfect, we will highly recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Josh · Married on 09/20/2014

SPE was very professional. They showed up early and set up everything in the room well ahead of time. Communication was easy and they were also quite flexible in their pricing when competing with other vendors.

They provided a full itinerary that allowed us to customize the wedding to our choosing and provided MC services when toasts were given. They worked well with our pastor too.

One thing that was very helpful was how SPE had two DJs at the ceremony and reception. It allowed for one person to operate the booth while the other handled any details that arose.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Katie · Married on 09/19/2014

From the moment my fiancé and I initially met Scott and Dana of Sound Precision Entertainment we knew they were our guys. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. They promptly responded to my emails (and believe me, there were many!), answered all my questions, and provided us with guidance where we needed it. My guests raved about the music. They thought it was a perfect mixture of old and new and they managed to appeal to everyone's tastes. I also had a lady approach me and tell me how nice it was that, even though the music was on and the dance floor was packed, they could still hear each other talk and carry on conversations with one another. I would recommend them over and over again. If you're considering using their services, do yourself a favor and go with them- you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Dana and Nick were awesome DJ's! Their photographers Mary and Jessie were outstanding. Their uplighting and Sleek Shotz Photo Station was the talk of the wedding reception. They promised the best party you can imagine and they delivered. They were detailed, prompt, organized and excellent to deal with. Mary and Jessie were just as professional and just as much fun. This group made our event one to remember. Can't say enough about the efficiency of the one stop shop with Sound Precision Entertainment. Our guests raved about the entire evening and we thank this crew from Sound Precision Entertainment for providing our special evening.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Scott and Dana are amazing. They never kept the dance floor empty. They made sure we had a fun and beautiful evening.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Bryan · Married on 08/30/2014

Was very impressed and satisfied with the dj Scott

Sent on 06/11/2015

Scott and Dana were amazing throughout our whole process. Best DJ service I ever could have asked for! They did our up lighting for the whole entire venue and it looked better than I could have dreamed!
    Mary and Jessie did our photography and they were excellent! They had awesome ideas and took suggestions as they came! On time, professional and went with the flow of everything!
    I highly suggest Sound Precision Entertainment for DJ, Photography, Up Lighting and they have an awesome looking photobooth as well!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Matt · event on: 08/23/2014

Scott and Dana were extremely easy to work with. They were terrific DJs as well as entertainers. They gave us everything we wanted for a price that was affordable. Many people who went to our video has already booked SPE b/c of what they say!

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

This DJ is down-to-earth, professional, fun, and incredibly ready and willing to help with anything you need. In my opinion, the most important part of a wedding reception (apart from the bride and groom of course!) is the DJ. I have been to flops of weddings just due to the music. Scott and all of his DJs are FANTASTIC. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event if you want excellent service for a very reasonable price.

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Sound Precision Entertainment provided the BEST DJ service I have ever seen at a wedding! From the moment I started working with them, they were thorough and professional. They have connections and were able to secure an AWESOME piano player for the cocktail hour and dinner. They created a beautiful atmosphere at the reception with full venue lighting. Also, ,throughout the reception, they knew what songs to play when and next, so that the mood of the evening was perfect. They got the party started on the dance floor and kept it going all night long! They did a very nice job with speaking and announcing throughout the reception. At the end of the evening, people did not want to leave. They are professional and KNOW how to DJ an event. I would highly recommend them for a wedding!! THE BEST DJ in Cleveland!

Sent on 08/06/2014

HYEONHO · Married on 07/04/2014

Good selection of nice songs. I remember a song about a pimp or whatever.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Stacey · Married on 06/28/2014

SPE was amazing, and professional. The two DJs that were at my wedding did an amazing job of coordinating everything- they did an awesome job of keeping the time schedule I wanted for my wedding. Everyone had an amazing time- the one DJ even joined us on the dance floor for line dances!
    Awesome job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2014