Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

139 | Cleveland, OH

139 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

SPE was amazing both leading up to our wedding and the day of! They set up both outside for our ceremony and inside for our reception. With a small wedding I was worried there wouldn't be much dancing but this ended up not being an issue what so ever! Everyone was on the dance floor from 2 year olds, to my friends, to parents and grandparents! Our wedding would not have been the same without these guys! Wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Sound Precision Entertainment was the absolute best decision we could have made. They made both myself and my fiancé extremely comfortable with their knowledge of music, equipment, and show flow. The day of everything was set-up up early relieving any additional fears, or nerves that are certainly not needed on your wedding day! The same CANNOT be said for all of our vendors. The Dj's were exciting, the lights were beautiful, and the Photo Booth and custom backdrop were a huge hit. I can not thank thesis guys enough! I would recommend them to anyone without reservation.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/24/2017

Future brides and grooms, if I could persuade you on a sentence about our experience, it would be that ALL of our guests STILL rave over how much fun they had at the reception!

Sound Precision Entertainment is truly a phenomenal DJ service! While we've encountered SPE at multiple weddings, the first time we encountered this company was at one of my best friend's weddings in 2014. As we are a dancing couple that was on the dance floor all night, we knew from then on that we wanted them to DJ our wedding (nearly 3 years later on 6/24/17)!

Attending weddings where SPE DJ'ed has always been a great time), but working with them for planning our reception was absolutely fantastic! Scott exceeded our expectations with the timeliness of his replies, great organization with scheduling, and helpful suggestions for making sure we balanced special dances enough so we could keep the guests dancing all night long! Scott helped us plan our vision of "rocking the reception" with our surprise 1st dance, by making sure the song timing was just right.

The fantastic communication among everyone in the company was perfectly emulated, as all of the details came to life during our reception! Our DJs Mike and Tyler were absolutely phenomenal with keeping to the schedule (and keeping us on track as we fell behind socializing :-P )! Our reception entrance (with T-Rex costumes), surprise first dance, and special dances (father/daughter, mother/son, anniversary, and dollar dances) all went off without a hitch. Not to mention, Mike and Tyler kept all of our guests (young and old) entertained and out on the dance floor all night long (which was a huge goal for us)!

My husband and I are unbelievably grateful for everything that Scott, Mike, and Tyler have done to help bring every aspect of our wedding day vision to life, and to go above and beyond all expectations! We HIGHLY recommend SPE for helping your reception to be a HUGE success that you and your guests will remember forever!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2017

Sound precision entertainment is by far the best dj you could hire for your wedding. Our wedding was a Cinderella theme and they did a phanominal job with my monacle photo backdrop the lighting was on point and I had the best Cinderella and Prince Charming gobo and that's just the beginning Scott and his crew are amazing they also did my ceremony music and I did my videography with their team red frame videography it was so beautifully done every time I watch it I cry because it takes me back to the best day of my life ! I was so glad that I decided to do the whole package it was worth every penny and then some I was very lucky to have Scott at my wedding not only is his company amazing but he really kept our wedding going with showing us the dances picking great music and just so upbeat and so much fun everyone told me how amazing our wedding was and I really do think a lot of that had to do with sound precision entertainment because thanks to them our day really was a dream come true ! They really do make memories that last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Scott and playlists were loved by everyone at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and had fun throughout the whole night. Guests told me they were writing down songs to remember for their wedding. Thanks, Scott!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Leigh · Married on 04/22/2017

SPE's professionalism, organization and fun nature helped make our decision easy. Scott and the SPE team had our wedding dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. Song after song the dance floor was on fire. Scott and his team read the crowd so well - we could have danced all night long. I could go on and on and on about how incredible the service was throughout the entire planning process! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Dana · Married on 03/03/2017

Awesome one stop shopping. This company literally does it all. First and foremost the head DJ Scott and his team's services are amazing. They will taylor your wedding music perfectly to your taste. They offered everything we needed and more. We did book the full package with them because it included everything for a very reasonable price, and turned up the volume on our wedding from a fancy affair to a fairytale event right out of a movie. The DJ services which covered our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were superb. We had full venue led lighting which is a must now that we've experienced it. The lighting matched our decor and changed colors throughout our reception. This added an ambiance that I couldn't have imagined before.
    We also had a custom monogram on the dance floor with our names and wedding date.
    The custom photo backdrop included with the full package was a major hit with our guests. First the backdrop being custom means you can customize it exactly to your wedding colors and theme. It is not a booth but a free standing backdrop that came with props a plenty, room for quite a few guests in one shot, a 1080p led screen to see yourself in before the picture snaps, unlimited images, a guest book with a copy of each photo, a usb with digital copies of all of the photos, and an operator to assist you to boot.
    Of course you can a la carte any of these services; However, as stressful and difficult as wedding planning can be, having all of these services under one roof made my life much easier, and was a huge blessing!
    As long winded as this review is it is well deserved.
    This company can not be out done! Our wedding was truly transformed into a magical event.
    Thank you so much to Scott and his team for making our wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • U

Ursula · Married on 01/21/2017

Scott and his crew are amazing to work with. Anytime I have sound needs, I never hesitate to call them. If fact, they are my preferred vendor.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/10/2016

SPE made our wedding a success. I have been to several weddings where the mood was ruined by bad music. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE! Scott and his team did a fabulous job creating an awesome atmosphere. The uplighting and custom gobo were beautiful and the photo booth let our guests express their creative sides. The music had everyone up dancing all evening.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Talecia · Married on 10/29/2016

I met Nick and Scott at a bridal show; they both have great personalities and you can tell they love what they do! Scott was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything more! The venue looked amazing with the up lighting and GOBO! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time. Scott's expertise made us feel very comfortable and relaxed; this was one item on our checklist that we did not have to stress over. I will recommend them to all my friends!

Sent on 12/02/2016

We loved our DJ , uplighting and photo booth! It was awesome to have one vendor for ALL! They recently joined with our photographer eighty eight photography which was awesome! We were asked by many guests who our DJ was because they loved them as well. Steve and Nick were awesome I don't think we ever left the dance floor ! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Scott was great to work with. I actually work at a country club and have seen hundreds of weddings there so I had very high expectations as a bride because I've seen it all. Not only did he have the most professional set up he was super flexible and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We also used his sleek shotz service which is basically a way cooler, more sophiscated photo booth. He had a back drop custom created with our theme and last name and I think it took the wedding to the next level. I would 100% recommend him!

Sent on 10/16/2016

darrin · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome to work with. They got the venue to dance and have fun.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED Sound Precision Entertainment!! The DJ, lighting and photo booth were all amazing and one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. Scott was great to work with and made sure everything was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night and I have received so many compliments on the music and lighting. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Steffie · Married on 09/24/2016

We were completely blown away with the DJs amazing personality, beautiful setup, and communication through our whole wedding. The best night of our lives and the most important piece was the DJ! Highly recommend this company! We were treated like we were the only couple they have ever done a wedding for and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

We had a great experience working with Scott from SPE. He was very accommodating and personable. We used him for both ceremony music, reception music, uplighting, and photobooth. It was great being able to use one vendor for all of these areas. The uplighting looked awesome and was customized to our wedding color which was periwinkle and not an easy color to accommodate. The photobooth was so much fun. As far as DJs go, he is one of the best I've ever seen at any wedding I've ever been. Overall, very happy with our choice!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Candice · Married on 09/03/2016

Sound precision was great!! Nick was absolutely amazing! I felt so comfortable with letting him run the show. He kept the dance floor full and the guests loved him! I still get compliments about how awesome our Dj was and how beautiful the venue looked with the uplighting! He coordinated with the reception venue and made sure everything looked amazing. He took a lot of our stress and worries away which was a huge help! I would definitely recommend sound precision! They are easy to work with and do an amazing job!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Tyler did an amazing job at our wedding on Saturday! He was polite and kind, and he had the guests at our wedding dancing the whole night! He knew just what to play at all the right moments, and he provided us with exceptional service! I would highly recommend Sound Precision Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

SPE was immensely helpful, prepared and professional. They were amazing from the preparation through the actual event!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

These guys did an amazing job at my mother's wedding! They set up outside in a backyard near the beach and went the extra mile to make sure that the outdoor wedding had great music to dance to! The customer service is also excellent and prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kari · Married on 07/02/2016

Scott and his team were amazing! They made our day go smoothly! The team Scott provided for our day were great to work with. They kept everything moving along and were flexible with time changes and whatever we needed. The music mix was exactly what we asked for. I would definitely recommend SPE to anyone that needed a DJ service.
    Kari Hayes

Sent on 07/18/2016

K · Married on 07/02/2016

Scott and Sound Precision are one of the best DJ's I have heard. I received so many compliments from our guest about how great and fun our DJ was. The music was great and Scott got everyone up and dancing the entire night. I also loved the photo booth and the lighting. The backdrop was great and worth the money. I highly recommend Sound Precision, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2016

misty · Married on 06/11/2016

Scott and SPE are amazing!! We used them for our wedding in June and they completely exceeded our expectations. We recently moved to North Carolina, but our wedding was in Ohio. He went out of his way to make sure everything would be perfect the night of the wedding. He gave us his personal cell phone number and we were able to call/ text anytime we had questions! Before the photographers left they even commented on how awesome he was and how the dance floor was always packed. Thank you again Scott, we are extremely grateful for everything. Our reception was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Maureen · Married on 05/28/2016

Scott and his team are AMAZING! Our wedding was so much fun. It was the best night of our lives! They were so engaging with our guests. The lighting was beautiful. I had never heard of the GOBO sign - so worth it. We walked in and saw our names of the wall - too cool! The SleekShots photo booth was such a hit! He even played the Spiderman theme song for my 4 year old nephew. I could go on an on. We are recommending them to everyone we know.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Maggie · Married on 05/28/2016

Sound Precision Entertainment was wonderful to work with! They provided our photo booth and everyone we came into contact with was professional and friendly. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and had some memories to take home from the night. I highly recommend Sound Precision Entertainment for any of your photo/production needs!

Sent on 06/13/2016