Sound Originals Reviews

Sound Originals 6
Sound Originals 7

Abhishek Choundary · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Stunning! Amazing!

Dan was a wonderful choice for our wedding weekend. He was easy to be around, did a great job directing us, listened to our input, and was overall a super fun and friendly presence to have during our wedding weekend. I felt like he was one of the guests, except he also did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding. He was capable of many styles and immediately grasped the vibes we were going for. We especially loved his creativity photographing the wedding. He was constantly searching for new ideas/angles/styles of shots he had not done before. You could tell he loves his job and the joy was infectious. We HIGHLY recommend Dan and Sound Originals to handle your photography needs!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Safiye · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Best in the business!

Dan is the best in the business! Choosing him as our photographers for our wedding photos was a great decision. He made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! I arranged my wedding from New York, spoke to him over the phone. He truly made the process easy for me. He has a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, he is your guy.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Joanne L · Married on 08/17/2019

Stop searching!

I can't emphasize enough how happy I am with my wedding video! It brought tears to my eyes and was so great to relive the moment. The music, the audio clips and the vision was everything I could have asked for and more.

If you're reading this review, this is what I want you to take away: Stop searching! I searched for weeks online looking for a videographer. I read hundreds of reviews and watched more wedding videos than one probably ever should. Dan is so easy to work with; he's extremely professional and has an amazing talent for capturing all of the beautiful moments you will share with your special someone on your big day. Thank you Dan for this amazing video that we'll keep for many years to come, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jeff · Married on 08/03/2019

Dan was amazing and super accommodating on my proposal shoot. He met up with me beforehand over coffee to discuss our logistics, timing, and exact location. He was there perfectly on time and took some amazing photos for us, and even got them back to us the next day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sound Originals's reply:

Thanks, Jeff! Congratulations on your engagement! This was such a fun day. I'm so glad you and Taylor are happy with your "secret" engagement photos. It was absolutely a great idea that we met up ahead of time to make our secret plan so I could be in the right spot....and Taylor wouldn't see me taking pictures as you popped the question. Keep in touch!

Amit Patel · Married on 07/20/2019

Masterpiece!

Dan was absolutely an amazing professional and so easy to work with. We ordered the videography package and it was one of the best things we decided to purchase. Without a doubt, he made the stressful day seem to go by with relative ease. However, the most surprising thing was that he had already had a preview waiting for us within a day. The film was spectacular especially the storytelling aspect of the video. Our families really enjoyed the video especially those who could not attend, they could really feel the atmosphere just from viewing Dan's masterpiece. PS the drone package is the way to go!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Maddy Robbin · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Person!

Dan was so amazing and the perfect person to video our wedding day. It was well worth it and I would have him do it again and again! When we watched the video once we got it back, it was like we were reliving the best day of our lives. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. I highly recommend dan for all your videographer needs! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christi Robbin · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

The video is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for capturing this special day. We were blessed to have you be our videographer.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christine Robbin · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful to work with Dan

It was wonderful to work with Dan. He captured all my daughter’s and Son in Law’s magical moments. He captured the area, the guests, and the ceremony. He put the video together to tell the story. I could not not have been happier. I have shared the video with many along with his information. We could not have asked for a better video or videographer. If there was a higher rating than 5 I would definitely give it.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sam Huang · Married on 07/07/2019

Outstanding professional

Dan is definitely one of the kind outstanding video professional. He is not only great on video editting and also very efficient on text message, email or phone call communication. We have a lot of families and friends who have been awarding our wedding video. My wife and I was very impressed by the story inside and transition among different places. Every single transitions are very natural and smooth. I'm sure Dan had some difficulties on our languages; English is second language for most of my families and friends, including the pastor. I had some concern before seeing the final video. Dan was able to catch the perfect timepoints, which is wonderful. I have recommended Dan to some of my friends for their future events.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Yeareen

Yeareen Yun · Married on 06/01/2019

Best videographer in the Puget Sound region

I probably watched around 100 wedding films, and I can confidently say that Dan is the best wedding videographer in the Puget Sound region. He did an amazing job and captured our wedding day perfectly. I've received so many compliments on our wedding film. I had many relatives in Korea who couldn't attend my wedding and they were so happy to see the film. He is very talented and was so easy to work with. I appreciate his professionalism, flexibility, and attention to detail. Don't hesitate to hire Dan - he will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lacey Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

Seriously Amazing!

Dan and crew were seriously amazing. I swear he was like a ninja all day and night. The photographs and videos that he provided were just beyond words. He even gave us a teaser trailer!!

If we had to redo our wedding, without a shadow of a doubt Dan would be one of the first vendors that we booked. We can’t wait for our next life event to book him again! All of our friends and family are in awe with how amazing everything turned out.

Thank you Dan!!! You guys captured the magic of our wedding night and we will have those memories as tangible items forever thanks to you.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Joel Jackson · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent service

Dan delivers excellent service and a quality product. Professionalism at it’s best.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Q

Quyen Huynh · Married on 02/17/2019

Talented and client-oriented!

I own a venue and have worked with Dan on several projects including a wedding and Gala. Dan is professional, talented and client-oriented. He goes above and beyond to make sure clients receive the best product. My staff and I enjoy working with Dan and will continue to recommend him to clients in the future. I'm proud to have Dan as a preferred vendor.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kelsey Mahoney · Married on 01/19/2019

Artistic talent!

Dan was recently a photographer for a wedding at our venue, Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort in Leavenworth WA. He was very professional and attentive to the client the whole day. He was easy to work with and has an energetic personality. Dan was generous enough to let us take a look at the final photos and his artistic talent really made our venue shine. Thanks Dan, we would love to have you back in Leavenworth.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Amy Wall · Married on 01/19/2019

Remembered for a lifetime!

Dan created beautiful evening wedding photos in snowy Leavenworth for a back to back wedding event in Jsn 2919. He is easy, quick on his feet, and created beautiful images that will be remembered for a lifetime! Dan, thank you for the beautiful work!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Kristina S · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing job on our special day

Dan did an amazing job in our special day! He is a great person to work with and went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful piece of work which will give us the opportunity to relive this wonderful moment for many years to come!

We really appreciated how very well put together the clip was. It really captured the energy and atmosphere of love present in the day. I would definitely recommend his work!

Sent on 02/11/2019

April George · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing engagement photos!

Dan did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He's passionate about his work, friendly and very accommodating. My fiancé and I wanted to take a few pictures with our dog and Dan was all for it! He not only made us feel comfortable in front of the camera but also our 1 year old golden retriever too:) I highly recommend him!

Amy M · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely love our pictures!

My fiancé and I had so much fun getting our pictures taken! It was our first mini shoot together and Dan did a great job guiding us throughout. We absolutely loved how the pictures turned out! I highly recommend Dan and Sound Originals! :)

Becky D · Married on 10/19/2018

Great to work with!

Dan was great to work with! He did our engagement photos and was very friendly and warm. He's very passionate about photography and has very high tech tools to provide more unique and interesting photographs. We went to Alki Beach where he captured the beautiful skyline. He brought a large lighting kit to light us as well as a hand held light to create more intimate pictures. His style is more of creating single unique photos to blow up and frame, he comes from more a photo journalism background.

Thanh V · Married on 10/18/2018

Passionate and detailed oriented

Dan was my mini pre-wedding session photographer. He is very prepared, talented, creative and easy to work with. My fiance and I aren't good at posing for photos, but Dan made a so fun environment that we felt like it was our date night, not a photoshoot session. It took Dan only a day (impressive!) to deliver us with the edited photos and they all were amazing. My family and friends said we looked happy, joyful and serene. Especially, those pictures that were taken with the Seattle skyline at night by his professional light equipment turned out spectacular.

I highly recommend Dan and Sound Originals if you need to look for a passionate and detailed oriented photographer for your next event.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Love our video!

Dan captured the fun atmosphere of the wedding and the personalities of the wedding couple and guests in a creative manner. His communication was excellent, and he was very discreet throughout the video process. We enjoyed working with Dan and received videos (wedding, ceremony, and toasts) within two weeks after the wedding which was awesome. We would definitely use him again.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Joseph · Married on 08/31/2018

Dan is amazing to work with! So professional and on time with everything! GREAT GUY!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Alyx · Married on 08/31/2018

When I started planning for my wedding I knew that I wanted an amazing photographer and videographer. There were many people to choose from, but the moment I saw Dan and Sound Originals' work I loved everything I saw. I knew I had to get them! And it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I can easily get shy working with people I don't know too well, but Dan made everything so easy and comfortable and I enjoyed the experience so much. Like many other weddings we ran behind schedule and our reception was crazy and went off the timeline quite a bit, but Dan and Sound Originals were so flexible and did an amazing job working with whatever was thrown their way. I just received my wedding photos AND I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEM! It feels like I'm looking through a top notch wedding magazine and I couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Sound Originals 8
    Sound Originals 9

Sheri · Married on 08/25/2018

Blessed! That is the best word to describe how we feel that Dan (Sound Originals) was a part of our daughter's wedding day. He was so easy to work with, professional, timely and went above and beyond to fulfill our requests. When we realized many family members were unable to attend the wedding because of health issues or distance between us, we started our search for a videographer to capture the day in a way that we could share with others at a later date. We feel like luck was truly on our side that we found Dan and that he was available on the day we needed him. We have watched the wedding film many times already and shared it with family and friends, some who were at the wedding and some that were not able to attend. Everyone loves the film and tissues are always needed no matter how many times we watch! An added bonus of having the video that we had not originally thought of was that we would be able to go back and relive the day over and over and see things that we missed on the wedding day. We would highly recommend Dan to anyone who is looking for a videographer in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2018