Sound Junction, LLC Reviews

75 | Monument, CO

75 Reviews for Sound Junction, LLC

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Are you looking for a dj? I could not recommend Gary more enthusiastically. Are you thinking you don't need a dj, or don't want to spend the money on one? I could not encourage you more fervently to reconsider, and then go with Gary. I was in the latter boat, but went with Gary to make the day a little easier. I had songs picked out already and didn't think I need the help. The day probably would have gone fine without him, but he raised it to another level. He helped the day stay on track, according to the time line we worked out before the wedding. He went above and beyond, even showing up an hour early and playing ceremony music while he set up. He offered to bring us food and drinks from the bar. He consulted me when little kids started requesting songs. He made a video of the best moments of our reception. And above all, he kept us dancing all night. Gary was so great, and I am so happy he was there to make this day that much better. Thanks, Gary!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Dylan · Married on 06/13/2016

Gary did an amazing job at our wedding and reception! You can tell he puts a lot of time and energy into knowing the couples before the wedding; he drove all the way from Colorado Springs to Denver just to meet up with us for an hour, he was very quick to respond to emails, and he made himself very flexible and available for questions and concerns. When the wedding rolled around, Gary made both the ceremony and the reception more awesome!! He was very attentive to timing, he was very involved in the guests, reception games, bouquet toss, cake cutting and dances, and he did a great job playing great music, even though we did not have a very big playlist. I could tell that everyone was very engaged, and my husband and I had so much fun! Thank you Gary for everything that you did for our wedding. We will definitely recommend you to friends.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Daniel · Married on 06/05/2016

Gary did a fantastic job at my wedding! He was very attentive and played everything we requested! Sound junction is highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

Gary did an amazing job at our wedding!!! I could not have found a better DJ. Gary is very personable and easy to work with. He went above and beyond what I would have expected. Gary helped us to get started on picking music for the wedding. He was even able to add music last minute when I realized that the processional would be longer than I had anticipated. Gary made sure our special day was stress free. He made the night flow smoothly and the music he played kept our guests dancing all night. Guests that attended our wedding are still talking about the amazing job that Gary did. I highly recommend Gary to DJ your wedding or other events!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/30/2016

Gary did such a great job! He was very attentive and even made sure that my family didn't have an empty glass! He was fun, played everything we wanted, and helped make the night go incredibly smooth! Very happy we found him! He was great to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2016

John · Married on 05/08/2016

Very attentive, his level of service is above and beyond. My sister in law fainted during the reception (she was fine thankfully) and Gary was my first responder, thanks buddy! He also got all the guests dancing and we had a great day.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Gary did a great job during my wedding ceremony and reception! He has all the music you can think of and if he doesn't he will add it for you - no hesitations! He is very personable and if you didn't know it you would think he was part of the family. He is super easy to work with and does a great job. He keeps the party going and he made our wedding day one to remember. I would most definitely recommend Gary to anyone :)

Sent on 05/11/2016

Alison · Married on 04/22/2016

If you want a flexible, reliable, professional and all around good guy to have as your DJ hire Gary. From the first meeting at a coffee shop in Castle Rock we were comfortable and excited to have Gary managing the music for our outdoor wedding in April 2016. During the list selection process he responded quickly to emails and phone call questions. His website planning tool was easy to use and helped keep us organized. I remember Gary coming to see me (the bride) once I arrived at our location prior to the ceremony. He was checking in with me & I could see he was genuinely excited for us. The music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding. Gary did an excellent job & was great to work with.

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

Gary was amazing and made our special day phenomenal! We had a few major last minute wedding day glitches that could have been big disasters, but Gary kept everything running smoothly and even brought the late bride champagne. Gary is a class act and lots of fun. He knows how to get people on the dance floor and keep the behind the scenes stuff running like clock work. I highly recommend this guy as the best DJ around here! Great sound equipment, very professional, and goes above and beyond with customer service. We loved this guy! You will too!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 02/14/2016

Gary was incredible!!! Not only was he very responsive, but he also offered such wonderful suggestions and helped make the wedding go so smoothly!! Also, he surprised us with videos from the wedding which was so incredible!! We loved getting to relive such a special day! We HIGHLY recommend Gary!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Laurie · Married on 09/25/2015

Gary provided the right kind of music for decades based on the audience. I was able to select songs before the event. Gary is very personable and fun to have as a DJ. My wedding was terrific due to his personality and flexibility.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Dan · Married on 08/01/2015

Gary DJ'd our wedding in Woodland Park Colorado and it went amazing. He was so much fun to work with and the event went seamlessly. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Carly · Married on 07/26/2015

What an incredibly nice person to have working at our wedding. Gary did a fantastic job announcing everything smoothly, playing the songs we chose and filling in with other songs that matched what we were going for. It was so great to just have someone so friendly take care of our wedding day like that, thank you Gary!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

We met Gary in person for the first time at our wedding but we had been in touch throughout the process. All we can say is that he was amazing!!!!!!!!! Everything went so smoothly. He was very sensitive to our music requests . Our wedding was and Indian/Western culture Wedding and he had quite the selection to pick from. I high recommend him for any special occasion you have. If you don't hire him then you are missing out on one of the best experiences in your life.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Riekje · Married on 06/27/2015

Gary with Sound Junction DJ was absolutely amazing! He was friendly, thorough, and very accommodating. Before our wedding, Gary made sure to find out what we wanted our day to look like, as opposed to try and convince us of his idea of it. He went above and beyond in several ways, and was very willing to do anything we asked of him and more! He even thought of things that we hadn't thought of ourselves. He did it all pleasantly and with a smile on his face. He was amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Abbey · Married on 04/25/2015

Remembering my wedding from a year ago and looking back on the pictures of everyone smiling and crowding onto the dance floor, the first thing that comes to mind is that the music was perfectly orchestrated by Sound Junction LLC! Gary put together the perfect playlist with everything we wanted and more! He really took the time to understand stand our music tastes and sought out our obscure must-have oldies. I received so many compliments! Everyone had such a good time!

I especially loved Gary's professionalism throughout the whole process. He has a wealth of music knowledge and is a very good listener. The music was seemless from cocktail hour, through dinner, and late into the night with dancing. I have seen many MCs that ruin receptions by fancying themselves stand up comedians and making their announcers voice take center stage throughout the evening, which was one of my biggest concerns when looking for a good DJ. I shared this with Gary, and he completely understood! We were so pleased with his MC skills! He kept the night moving at the right pace with tact and tasteful use of the mic.

His ability to feel the vibes of the crowd and keep the dance floor happy was masterful! I still have friends and family remark about how ours was the most fun reception they have ever been too, and I credit Gary at Sound Junction LLC, with the seemless transitions, great playlist, and professional MC skills. Thank you, Gary!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Daryn · Married on 03/29/2015

Gary did an outstanding job throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. He was able to react accordingly and on the fly when things outside of any person's control did not go to plan.

Thank you for making our day special, Gary!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Abigail · Married on 02/14/2015

Gary was awesome at my wedding! He kept everyone dancing until we shut down the venue!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/20/2014

Gary was wonderful and made everything go off without a hitch. Played music that everyone loved and kept them dancing. Will definitely use him again!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Angella · Married on 11/22/2014

Gary was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He was accommodating to not only our taste in music, but our guests as well. We HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sincerely,
    Mr.&Mrs. Montano

Sent on 12/02/2014

Wouldn't play requested songs without my okay or without asking a couple times. I would have liked my guests to hear the songs they asked for without having to run it by me.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Gary was absolutely awesome to work with for our wedding. He happy obliged our song choices and worked with us to make our day exceptional. Would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • User4431987 · 2+ years ago

Gary was great. His online form is extremely helpful and makes song selections easy. Gary even got my wife and I our dinner during our reception! Above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Gary is very helpful and understands how a wedding should flow. He also will assist you in designing a good format and or script for the wedding, if you want one. In addition, he is flexible, in meeting your needs as a DJ. He is willing to meet and discuss the content with you to ensure a smooth evening. Gary can MC the event solo or he can work well with your MC, whatever your choice. The our reception was a true success story and the best wedding reception I ever attended, because Gary did a fabulous job of toasts, music, flow and coordination of events. It was seamless, professional and classy. I received many compliments from my guests for Gary and his work as a DJ. We were very happy with Gary, his professionalism, price and services. I would highly recommend Gary as a DJ to any couple for their reception event.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Bob · Married on 08/29/2014

Did a wonderful job with both the ceremony and the reception. Highest recommendation!!!

Sent on 09/05/2014